Contact Ardent Today
Ardent will match you to the principals that fit your sales capabilities, industries, products, and technical specialties.
Manufacturer representative opportunities in Wisconsin, WI
Build your line card in Wisconsin with Ardent
Are you looking for additional principals to represent as a manufacturers representative to utilize your unique capabilities in Wisconsin? Are you an independent sales rep seeking additional principals? Then, you are in the right place.
Ardent builds sales networks for manufacturing companies and can align your sales skills with principals in your industry. We have principals looking for independent sales reps seeking opportunities. If you are searching for any of the following in Wisconsin, WI, kindly contact Ardent to see if it is a good fit to potentially work together:
- Manufacturer representative opportunities
- Manufacturer’s representative jobs
- Manufacturer reps jobs
- Manufacturers rep opportunities
- Manufacturer rep jobs near me
- Companies to rep for
- Independent sales rep opportunities
- Hire sales reps commission only
- Sales reps wanted
- Manufacturing reps wanted
- Independent manufacturers rep jobs
- Manufacturers representative jobs
- Independent representative opportunities
- Manufacturer rep jobs
- Hire sales rep
- Mfg sales rep jobs
- Factory representative jobs
- Manufacturer sales rep jobs
- Manufacturer sales representative jobs
- Manufacturer representative jobs
- Mfg rep jobs
- Manufacturer representative jobs near me
- Manufacturer sales rep jobs near me
- Manufacturer sales rep opportunities
Are you a distributor seeking new product lines and manufacturers products to distribute in Wisconsin?
Ardent has a portfolio of world-class clients with a range of products who seek to expand their distribution channels. If you are a distributor who wants to add product lines to your distribution channels, kindly contact Ardent to discuss potential opportunities.
What Our Customers Say
Ardent has not only successfully connected us with the right principals, they connect us with principals that have goals and ambitions that align with our company Goals. You cannot go wrong with the Ardent team!
Chris Semonelli, President - CTS Global incorporated
Ardent not only gave us a national presence but found the right matches for us with rep groups. We would not be where we are today without Ardent helping to establish our national network of manufacturer reps.
Ben Guillot, Operations Manager - Paragon Diamond Tools
After trying to find technical sales reps on our own, without success, we turned to Ardent. We are now closing on new business opportunities that fit our capabilities perfectly.
Mark Fiorina, Technical Director - International Plastics
Ardent has some motivational quotes to inspire you!
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time -Thomas Edison
You’re not obligated to win. You’re obligated to keep trying to do the best you can every day. –Marian Wright Edelman
Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later. -Og Mandino
- Q: What is a manufacturers rep?
- A: A Manufacturer’s Rep plays a key role in the sales process for a manufacturer. They are in most cases and independent entity who promotes and sells a manufacturers products or services into their existing or new customer base. They typically operate in a geographical territory, they can range from a 1 person company up to over 100 sales representatives in a sales team. They will also represent several compatible lines at the same time.
- Q: How to find manufacturers reps?
- A: Finding the right manufactures rep can be a daunting task for any company. Ardent have developed a process that can source and implement the right reps any manufacturer is looking for. We have an extensive database of top representatives covering a full range of industries and capabilities.
- Q: How to build a sales network?
- A: At Ardent we have developed a process for building the right sales network for any manufacturer, service provider or product provider. We do this by learning all about a manufacturer, searching our database using the specified criteria, identifying the right representatives, interviewing them, set up introductory meetings, having a secure agreement put in place between both parties then monitoring the progress of the network.
Ardent recommends these organizations, their content, and material for information about the manufacturers representative and professional sales representative industry:
Ardent proudly builds sales networks for clients in the following states in The United States of America:
Alabama, AL – Alaska, AK – Arizona, AZ – Arkansas, AR – California, CA – Colorado, CO – Connecticut, CT – Delaware, DE – Florida, FL – Georgia, GA – Hawaii, HI – Idaho, ID – Illinois, IL – Indiana, IN – Iowa, IA – Kansas, KS – Kentucky, KY – Louisiana, LA – Maine, ME – Maryland, MD – Massachusetts, MA – Michigan, MI – Minnesota, MN – Mississippi, MS – Missouri, MO – Montana, MT – Nebraska, NE – Nevada, NV – New Hampshire, NH – New Jersey, NJ – New Mexico, NM – New York, NY – North Carolina, NC – North Dakota, ND – Ohio, OH – Oklahoma, OK – Oregon, OR – Pennsylvania, PA – Rhode Island, RI – South Carolina, SC – South Dakota, SD – Tennessee, TN – Texas, TX – Utah, UT – Vermont, VT – Virginia, VA – Washington, WA – West Virginia, WV – Wisconsin, WI – Wyoming, WY
From Blog Posts
Fun Facts of Wisconsin
- Capital: Madison
- Year Founded: 1848
- Major Cities: Milwaukee, Madison, Green Bay, Kenosha, Racine
- Borders: Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, Michigan
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP) Millions USD: $261,548
- Population: 5,363,675
- Land Area (Sq Miles): 56,154
- High Point (Feet): 1,951
- Other Facts: “Key Industries: Agriculture including cheese, milk, butter, corn, oats, potatoes, and cranberries, Transportation equipment, paper, packaging, tourism, furniture, and processed foods. How Wisconsin got its name: The name Wisconsin comes from a Native American word. It likely came from a Miami Indian word for the Wisconsin River meaning gathering of waters. Wisconsin State Symbols: State Nickname: Badger State; State Slogan: Stay Just a Little Bit Longer; State Motto: Forward; State flower: Wood Violet; State Bird: Robin; State Fish: Muskellunge; State Tree: Sugar Maple; State Mammal: Badger, Dairy cow; State Foods: Milk. Becoming a State: Date Admitted: Monday, May 29, 1848; Number Admitted: 30; Prior Name: Wisconsin Territory; Postal Abbreviation: WI. The Geography of Wisconsin: Total Size: 54,310 sq. miles (source: 2003 Census); Geographical Low Point: Lake Michigan at 579 feet (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Geographical High Point: Timms Hill at 1,951 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Price (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Central Point: Located in Wood County approx. Nine miles southeast of Marshfield (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Counties: 72 (source: National Association of Counties); Bodies of Water: Lake Michigan, Lake Superior, Lake Winnebago, Petenwell Lake, Wisconsin River, Mississippi River, Chippewa River. Famous People: Colin Kaepernick – Professional football player; Liberace – Piano player and entertainer; William S. Harley – Co-founder of Harley-Davidson Motor Company; Heather Graham – Actress; Eric Heiden – Gold medal speed skater; Georgia O’Keeffe – Painter; Danica Patrick – Race car driver; Les Paul – Electric guitar inventor and manufacturer; William Rehnquist – Supreme Court Justice; Tony Shalhoub – Actor from the TV show Monk; Spencer Tracy – Actor; Orson Welles – Actor and director; Laura Ingalls Wilder – Author; Frank Lloyd Wright – Architect. More Fun Facts: The first house in the US to be wired for electricity was in Appleton, Wisconsin.; The largest city in Wisconsin is Milwaukee.; Summerfest, held in Milwaukee, is one of the world’s largest outdoor music festivals.; Sheboygan, Wisconsin is dubbed the ‘Bratwurst Capital of the World.’; Wisconsin gets its name from its river. It means ‘red stone river’.; The Badger State gets its name from lead miners, who were nicknamed ‘badgers’ because of the way they dug holes.; The state is known for its cow farms, milk, and cheese. Fans of the Green Bay Packers football team are sometimes called cheese heads!; Bloomers is considered the rope jumping capital of the world.; Wisconsin has over 15,000 miles of snowmobile trails. Professional Sports Teams: Green Bay Packers – NFL (football); Milwaukee Brewers – MLB (baseball); Milwaukee Bucks – NBA (basketball).” Citation: Nelson, Ken. “United States Geography for Kids: Wisconsin .” Ducksters, Technological Solutions, Inc. (TSI), https://www.ducksters.com/geography/state.php?State=Wisconsin
- Page ID: Wisconsin_United_States_49
- Set ID: United_States_State
- Ardentgo: ARDG2_1000001