Contact Ardent Today
Ardent will match you to the principals that fit your sales capabilities, industries, products, and technical specialties.
Manufacturer representative opportunities in Texas, TX
Build your line card in Texas with Ardent
Are you looking for additional principals to represent as a manufacturers representative to utilize your unique capabilities in Texas? Are you an independent sales rep seeking additional principals? Then, you are in the right place.
Ardent builds sales networks for manufacturing companies and can align your sales skills with principals in your industry. We have principals looking for independent sales reps seeking opportunities. If you are searching for any of the following in Texas, TX, kindly contact Ardent to see if it is a good fit to potentially work together:
- Manufacturer representative opportunities
- Manufacturer’s representative jobs
- Manufacturer reps jobs
- Manufacturers rep opportunities
- Manufacturer rep jobs near me
- Companies to rep for
- Independent sales rep opportunities
- Hire sales reps commission only
- Sales reps wanted
- Manufacturing reps wanted
- Independent manufacturers rep jobs
- Manufacturers representative jobs
- Independent representative opportunities
- Manufacturer rep jobs
- Hire sales rep
- Mfg sales rep jobs
- Factory representative jobs
- Manufacturer sales rep jobs
- Manufacturer sales representative jobs
- Manufacturer representative jobs
- Mfg rep jobs
- Manufacturer representative jobs near me
- Manufacturer sales rep jobs near me
- Manufacturer sales rep opportunities
Are you a distributor seeking new product lines and manufacturers products to distribute in Texas?
Ardent has a portfolio of world-class clients with a range of products who seek to expand their distribution channels. If you are a distributor who wants to add product lines to your distribution channels, kindly contact Ardent to discuss potential opportunities.
What Our Customers Say
Ardent has not only successfully connected us with the right principals, they connect us with principals that have goals and ambitions that align with our company Goals. You cannot go wrong with the Ardent team!
Chris Semonelli, President - CTS Global incorporated
Ardent not only gave us a national presence but found the right matches for us with rep groups. We would not be where we are today without Ardent helping to establish our national network of manufacturer reps.
Ben Guillot, Operations Manager - Paragon Diamond Tools
After trying to find technical sales reps on our own, without success, we turned to Ardent. We are now closing on new business opportunities that fit our capabilities perfectly.
Mark Fiorina, Technical Director - International Plastics
Ardent has some motivational quotes to inspire you!
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time -Thomas Edison
You’re not obligated to win. You’re obligated to keep trying to do the best you can every day. –Marian Wright Edelman
Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later. -Og Mandino
- Q: What is a manufacturers rep?
- A: A Manufacturer’s Rep plays a key role in the sales process for a manufacturer. They are in most cases and independent entity who promotes and sells a manufacturers products or services into their existing or new customer base. They typically operate in a geographical territory, they can range from a 1 person company up to over 100 sales representatives in a sales team. They will also represent several compatible lines at the same time.
- Q: How to find manufacturers reps?
- A: Finding the right manufactures rep can be a daunting task for any company. Ardent have developed a process that can source and implement the right reps any manufacturer is looking for. We have an extensive database of top representatives covering a full range of industries and capabilities.
- Q: How to build a sales network?
- A: At Ardent we have developed a process for building the right sales network for any manufacturer, service provider or product provider. We do this by learning all about a manufacturer, searching our database using the specified criteria, identifying the right representatives, interviewing them, set up introductory meetings, having a secure agreement put in place between both parties then monitoring the progress of the network.
Ardent recommends these organizations, their content, and material for information about the manufacturers representative and professional sales representative industry:
Ardent proudly builds sales networks for clients in the following states in The United States of America:
Alabama, AL – Alaska, AK – Arizona, AZ – Arkansas, AR – California, CA – Colorado, CO – Connecticut, CT – Delaware, DE – Florida, FL – Georgia, GA – Hawaii, HI – Idaho, ID – Illinois, IL – Indiana, IN – Iowa, IA – Kansas, KS – Kentucky, KY – Louisiana, LA – Maine, ME – Maryland, MD – Massachusetts, MA – Michigan, MI – Minnesota, MN – Mississippi, MS – Missouri, MO – Montana, MT – Nebraska, NE – Nevada, NV – New Hampshire, NH – New Jersey, NJ – New Mexico, NM – New York, NY – North Carolina, NC – North Dakota, ND – Ohio, OH – Oklahoma, OK – Oregon, OR – Pennsylvania, PA – Rhode Island, RI – South Carolina, SC – South Dakota, SD – Tennessee, TN – Texas, TX – Utah, UT – Vermont, VT – Virginia, VA – Washington, WA – West Virginia, WV – Wisconsin, WI – Wyoming, WY
From Blog Posts
We Perfected the Sales Network Building Process
The Ardent team has spent many years perfecting the...
Fun Facts of Texas
- Capital: Austin
- Year Founded: 1845
- Major Cities: Houston, San Antonio, Dallas, Austin, Fort Worth, El Paso
- Borders: New Mexico, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mexico, Gulf of Mexico
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP) Millions USD: $1,397,369
- Population: 20,851,820
- Land Area (Sq Miles): 267,338
- High Point (Feet): 8,749
- Other Facts: “Key Industries: Agriculture including cattle, sheep, goats, cotton, grains, and fishing Oil, natural gas, petroleum products, cement, energy, chemicals, and tourism. How Texas got its name: The name Texas comes from the Caddo Native American word tejas which means friends. Texas State Symbols: State Nickname: Lone Star State; State Slogan: It’s Like a Whole Other Country (this is used only in domestic advertising); State Motto: Friendship; State flower: Bluebonnet; State Bird: Mockingbird; State Fish: Guadalupe bass; State Tree: Pecan; State Mammal: Armadillo, Texas Longhorn, Mexican free-tailed bat; State Foods: Chili, Pecan, Jalapeno, Strudel, Tortilla chips and Salsa; Becoming a State: Date Admitted: Monday, December 29, 1845; Number Admitted: 28; Prior Name: Republic of Texas; Postal Abbreviation: TX; The Geography of Texas: Total Size: 261,797 sq. miles (source: 2003 Census); Geographical Low Point: Gulf of Mexico at Sea Level (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Geographical High Point: Guadalupe Peak at 8,749 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Culberson (source: U.S. Geological Survey) ; Central Point: Located in McCulloch County approx. 15 miles northeast of Brady (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Counties: 254 (source: National Association of Counties); Bodies of Water: Gulf of Mexico, Rio Grande River, Pecos River, Red River, Colorado River, Brazos River, Toledo Bend Reservoir. Famous People: Drew Brees – Professional football player; Kelly Clarkson – Singer and American Idol winner; Dwight D Eisenhower – – The 34th President of the United States and WWII general; Selena Gomez – Actress and singer; Howard Hughes – Businessman and aviator; Lyndon B Johnson – The 36th President of the United States; Beyonce Knowles – Singer and actress; Tom Landry – Legendary football coach; Steve Martin – Comedian and actor; Sandra Day O’Connor – First woman U.S. Supreme Court Justice; Adrian Peterson – Professional football player; Dan Rather – News Anchor; Kenny Rogers – Country music singer; Nolan Ryan – Professional baseball player; Babe Didrikson Zaharias – Track and field athlete. More Fun Facts: The name Texas comes from the word ‘tejas’ meaning ‘friends’ or ‘allies’.; Austin, Texas is called the ‘Live Music Capital of the World’.; The King Ranch in Texas is bigger than the state of Rhode Island.; Bracken cave has the single largest concentration of mammals in the world with a population of over 20 million bats!; The name the Lone Star State comes from the single star on the Texas flag. It symbolized Texas’ struggle for independence.; El Paso, Texas is closer to the border of California than it is to Dallas, Texas. That’s how big Texas is!; Texas has been a member of six different nations including Spain, Mexico, France, the Republic of Texas, the Confederate States, and the USA.; Dr Pepper was invented in Waco, Tx.; The Dallas-Fort Worth area has a larger population than 39 US States.; Presidents Dwight D. Eisenhower and Lyndon B. Johnson were born in Texas. Professional Sports Teams: Dallas Cowboys – NFL (football); Dallas Mavericks – NBA (basketball); Dallas Stars – NHL (hockey); FC Dallas – MLS (soccer); Houston Astros – MLB (baseball); Houston Dynamo – MLS (soccer); Houston Rockets – NBA (basketball); Houston Texans – NFL (football); San Antonio Spurs – NBA (basketball); Texas Rangers – MLB (baseball).” Citation: Nelson, Ken. “United States Geography for Kids: Texas .” Ducksters, Technological Solutions, Inc. (TSI), https://www.ducksters.com/geography/state.php?State=Texas
- Page ID: Texas_United_States_43
- Set ID: United_States_State
- Ardentgo: ARDG2_1000001