Contact Ardent Today
Ardent will match you to the principals that fit your sales capabilities, industries, products, and technical specialties.
Manufacturer representative opportunities in Colorado, CO
Build your line card in Colorado with Ardent
Are you looking for additional principals to represent as a manufacturers representative to utilize your unique capabilities in Colorado? Are you an independent sales rep seeking additional principals? Then, you are in the right place.
Ardent builds sales networks for manufacturing companies and can align your sales skills with principals in your industry. We have principals looking for independent sales reps seeking opportunities. If you are searching for any of the following in Colorado, CO, kindly contact Ardent to see if it is a good fit to potentially work together:
- Manufacturer representative opportunities
- Manufacturer’s representative jobs
- Manufacturer reps jobs
- Manufacturers rep opportunities
- Manufacturer rep jobs near me
- Companies to rep for
- Independent sales rep opportunities
- Hire sales reps commission only
- Sales reps wanted
- Manufacturing reps wanted
- Independent manufacturers rep jobs
- Manufacturers representative jobs
- Independent representative opportunities
- Manufacturer rep jobs
- Hire sales rep
- Mfg sales rep jobs
- Factory representative jobs
- Manufacturer sales rep jobs
- Manufacturer sales representative jobs
- Manufacturer representative jobs
- Mfg rep jobs
- Manufacturer representative jobs near me
- Manufacturer sales rep jobs near me
- Manufacturer sales rep opportunities
Are you a distributor seeking new product lines and manufacturers products to distribute in Colorado?
Ardent has a portfolio of world-class clients with a range of products who seek to expand their distribution channels. If you are a distributor who wants to add product lines to your distribution channels, kindly contact Ardent to discuss potential opportunities.
What Our Customers Say
Ardent has not only successfully connected us with the right principals, they connect us with principals that have goals and ambitions that align with our company Goals. You cannot go wrong with the Ardent team!
Chris Semonelli, President - CTS Global incorporated
Ardent not only gave us a national presence but found the right matches for us with rep groups. We would not be where we are today without Ardent helping to establish our national network of manufacturer reps.
Ben Guillot, Operations Manager - Paragon Diamond Tools
After trying to find technical sales reps on our own, without success, we turned to Ardent. We are now closing on new business opportunities that fit our capabilities perfectly.
Mark Fiorina, Technical Director - International Plastics
Ardent has some motivational quotes to inspire you!
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time -Thomas Edison
You’re not obligated to win. You’re obligated to keep trying to do the best you can every day. –Marian Wright Edelman
Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later. -Og Mandino
- Q: What is a manufacturers rep?
- A: A Manufacturer’s Rep plays a key role in the sales process for a manufacturer. They are in most cases and independent entity who promotes and sells a manufacturers products or services into their existing or new customer base. They typically operate in a geographical territory, they can range from a 1 person company up to over 100 sales representatives in a sales team. They will also represent several compatible lines at the same time.
- Q: How to find manufacturers reps?
- A: Finding the right manufactures rep can be a daunting task for any company. Ardent have developed a process that can source and implement the right reps any manufacturer is looking for. We have an extensive database of top representatives covering a full range of industries and capabilities.
- Q: How to build a sales network?
- A: At Ardent we have developed a process for building the right sales network for any manufacturer, service provider or product provider. We do this by learning all about a manufacturer, searching our database using the specified criteria, identifying the right representatives, interviewing them, set up introductory meetings, having a secure agreement put in place between both parties then monitoring the progress of the network.
Ardent recommends these organizations, their content, and material for information about the manufacturers representative and professional sales representative industry:
Ardent proudly builds sales networks for clients in the following states in The United States of America:
Alabama, AL – Alaska, AK – Arizona, AZ – Arkansas, AR – California, CA – Colorado, CO – Connecticut, CT – Delaware, DE – Florida, FL – Georgia, GA – Hawaii, HI – Idaho, ID – Illinois, IL – Indiana, IN – Iowa, IA – Kansas, KS – Kentucky, KY – Louisiana, LA – Maine, ME – Maryland, MD – Massachusetts, MA – Michigan, MI – Minnesota, MN – Mississippi, MS – Missouri, MO – Montana, MT – Nebraska, NE – Nevada, NV – New Hampshire, NH – New Jersey, NJ – New Mexico, NM – New York, NY – North Carolina, NC – North Dakota, ND – Ohio, OH – Oklahoma, OK – Oregon, OR – Pennsylvania, PA – Rhode Island, RI – South Carolina, SC – South Dakota, SD – Tennessee, TN – Texas, TX – Utah, UT – Vermont, VT – Virginia, VA – Washington, WA – West Virginia, WV – Wisconsin, WI – Wyoming, WY
From Blog Posts
We Perfected the Sales Network Building Process
The Ardent team has spent many years perfecting the...
Fun Facts of Colorado
- Capital: Denver
- Year Founded: 1876
- Major Cities: Denver, Colorado Springs, Aurora, Fort Collins, Lakewood, Thornton
- Borders: Kansas, Nebraska, Wyoming, Utah, Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP) Millions USD: $274,048
- Population: 4,301,261
- Land Area (Sq Miles): 104,247
- High Point (Feet): 14,433
- Other Facts: “Key Industries: Agriculture including dairy products, cattle, sheep, hogs, wheat, corn, apples, and hay, scientific instruments, computers, food processing, leather products, and metal products How Colorado got its name: Colorado comes from a Spanish word meaning red-colored. It is named for the red mud of the Colorado River. Colorado State Symbols State Nickname: Centennial State; State Slogan: Enter a Higher State; (formerly) Fresh Air and Fond Memories Served Daily; State Motto: Nil sine Numine (Nothing without Providence); State flower: Rocky Mountain Columbine; State Bird: Lark Bunting; State Fish: Greenback cutthroat trout; State Tree: Colorado Blue Spruce; State Mammal: Rocky Mountain bighorn sheep; State Foods: Cantaloupe; Becoming a State: Date Admitted: Tuesday, August 1, 1876; Number Admitted: 38; Prior Name: Colorado Territory; Postal Abbreviation: CO; The Geography of Colorado: Total Size: 103,718 sq. miles (source: 2003 Census); Geographical Low Point: Arikaree River at 3,315 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Yuma (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Geographical High Point: Mt. Elbert at 14,433 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Lake (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Central Point: Located in Park County approx. 30 miles northwest of Pikes Peak (source: U.S. Geological Survey) ; Counties: 64 (source: National Association of Counties); Bodies of Water: Colorado River, South Platte River, Arkansas River, Rio Grande River, San Juan River, Grand Lake, Navajo Lake, John Martin Reservoir, Blue Mesa Reservoir. Famous People: Max Aaron – Champion figure skater; Tim Allen – Comedian and actor; Kristin Davis – Actress; Jack Dempsey – Professional boxer; Douglas Fairbanks – Actor; Roy Halladay – Professional baseball player; John Kerry – Senator and Secretary of State; Ken Kesey – Author of One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest; Florence Sabin – Scientist; Byron White – Supreme Court justice. More Fun Facts: Colorado is famous for the Rocky Mountains and great skiing.; The white stripe in the middle of the Colorado state flag represents the snow-capped mountains.; The capital of Colorado, Denver, is almost exactly 1 mile above sea level. This is how it earned the nickname ‘Mile High City.’ The famous Colorado mountain, Pike’s Peak, is named after US Army Lieutenant Zebulon Pike. The view from Pike’s Peak inspired Katherine Lee Bates to write the song ‘America the Beautiful.’; The city of Boulder is the only US city with a glacier.; Deer Trail was home to the world’s first Rodeo in 1869.; The United States Air Force Academy is located in the city of Colorado Springs.; Over 30% of the land of Colorado is owned by the United States government.; The highest city in the United States is Leadville. It is 10,430 feet above sea level. Professional Sports Teams: Colorado Avalanche – NHL (hockey); Colorado Rapids – MLS (soccer); Colorado Rockies – MLB (baseball); Denver Broncos – NFL (football); Denver Nuggets – NBA (basketball).” Citation: Nelson, Ken. “United States Geography for Kids: Colorado .” Ducksters, Technological Solutions, Inc. (TSI), https://www.ducksters.com/geography/state.php?State=Colorado
- Page ID: Colorado_United_States_6
- Set ID: United_States_State
- Ardentgo: ARDG2_1000001