Contact Ardent Today
Ardent will match you to the principals that fit your sales capabilities, industries, products, and technical specialties.
Manufacturer representative opportunities in Rhode Island, RI
Build your line card in Rhode Island with Ardent
Are you looking for additional principals to represent as a manufacturers representative to utilize your unique capabilities in Rhode Island? Are you an independent sales rep seeking additional principals? Then, you are in the right place.
Ardent builds sales networks for manufacturing companies and can align your sales skills with principals in your industry. We have principals looking for independent sales reps seeking opportunities. If you are searching for any of the following in Rhode Island, RI, kindly contact Ardent to see if it is a good fit to potentially work together:
- Manufacturer representative opportunities
- Manufacturer’s representative jobs
- Manufacturer reps jobs
- Manufacturers rep opportunities
- Manufacturer rep jobs near me
- Companies to rep for
- Independent sales rep opportunities
- Hire sales reps commission only
- Sales reps wanted
- Manufacturing reps wanted
- Independent manufacturers rep jobs
- Manufacturers representative jobs
- Independent representative opportunities
- Manufacturer rep jobs
- Hire sales rep
- Mfg sales rep jobs
- Factory representative jobs
- Manufacturer sales rep jobs
- Manufacturer sales representative jobs
- Manufacturer representative jobs
- Mfg rep jobs
- Manufacturer representative jobs near me
- Manufacturer sales rep jobs near me
- Manufacturer sales rep opportunities
Are you a distributor seeking new product lines and manufacturers products to distribute in Rhode Island?
Ardent has a portfolio of world-class clients with a range of products who seek to expand their distribution channels. If you are a distributor who wants to add product lines to your distribution channels, kindly contact Ardent to discuss potential opportunities.
What Our Customers Say
Ardent has not only successfully connected us with the right principals, they connect us with principals that have goals and ambitions that align with our company Goals. You cannot go wrong with the Ardent team!
Chris Semonelli, President - CTS Global incorporated
Ardent not only gave us a national presence but found the right matches for us with rep groups. We would not be where we are today without Ardent helping to establish our national network of manufacturer reps.
Ben Guillot, Operations Manager - Paragon Diamond Tools
After trying to find technical sales reps on our own, without success, we turned to Ardent. We are now closing on new business opportunities that fit our capabilities perfectly.
Mark Fiorina, Technical Director - International Plastics
Ardent has some motivational quotes to inspire you!
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time -Thomas Edison
You’re not obligated to win. You’re obligated to keep trying to do the best you can every day. –Marian Wright Edelman
Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later. -Og Mandino
- Q: What is a manufacturers rep?
- A: A Manufacturer’s Rep plays a key role in the sales process for a manufacturer. They are in most cases and independent entity who promotes and sells a manufacturers products or services into their existing or new customer base. They typically operate in a geographical territory, they can range from a 1 person company up to over 100 sales representatives in a sales team. They will also represent several compatible lines at the same time.
- Q: How to find manufacturers reps?
- A: Finding the right manufactures rep can be a daunting task for any company. Ardent have developed a process that can source and implement the right reps any manufacturer is looking for. We have an extensive database of top representatives covering a full range of industries and capabilities.
- Q: How to build a sales network?
- A: At Ardent we have developed a process for building the right sales network for any manufacturer, service provider or product provider. We do this by learning all about a manufacturer, searching our database using the specified criteria, identifying the right representatives, interviewing them, set up introductory meetings, having a secure agreement put in place between both parties then monitoring the progress of the network.
Ardent recommends these organizations, their content, and material for information about the manufacturers representative and professional sales representative industry:
Ardent proudly builds sales networks for clients in the following states in The United States of America:
Alabama, AL – Alaska, AK – Arizona, AZ – Arkansas, AR – California, CA – Colorado, CO – Connecticut, CT – Delaware, DE – Florida, FL – Georgia, GA – Hawaii, HI – Idaho, ID – Illinois, IL – Indiana, IN – Iowa, IA – Kansas, KS – Kentucky, KY – Louisiana, LA – Maine, ME – Maryland, MD – Massachusetts, MA – Michigan, MI – Minnesota, MN – Mississippi, MS – Missouri, MO – Montana, MT – Nebraska, NE – Nevada, NV – New Hampshire, NH – New Jersey, NJ – New Mexico, NM – New York, NY – North Carolina, NC – North Dakota, ND – Ohio, OH – Oklahoma, OK – Oregon, OR – Pennsylvania, PA – Rhode Island, RI – South Carolina, SC – South Dakota, SD – Tennessee, TN – Texas, TX – Utah, UT – Vermont, VT – Virginia, VA – Washington, WA – West Virginia, WV – Wisconsin, WI – Wyoming, WY
From Blog Posts
Fun Facts of Rhode Island
- Capital: Providence
- Year Founded: 1790
- Major Cities: Providence, Warwick, Cranston, Pawtucket, East Providence
- Borders: Connecticut, Massachusetts, New York (maritime border), Atlantic Ocean
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP) Millions USD: $50,956
- Population: 1,048,319
- Land Area (Sq Miles): 1,214
- High Point (Feet): 812
- Other Facts: “Key Industries: Jewelry, metal products, shipbuilding, healthcare, tourism, and electrical equipment, Agriculture products include dairy products, eggs, nursery products, and vegetables. How Rhode Island got its name: The state website says the name came from Dutch explorer Adriaen Block who called the land Roodt Eylandt, which means red island. He got the name from the red clay of the Rhode Island coastline. Other sources claim that the name comes from Italian explorer Giovanni da Verrazzano who thought one of the islands off the coast of Rhode Island looked like the island Rhodes off the coast of Greece. Rhode Island State Symbols: State Nickname: Ocean State; State Slogan: Unwind ; State Motto: Hope; State flower: Violet; State Bird: Rhode Island Red Chicken; State Fish: Striped bass; State Tree: Red Maple; State Mammal: NA; State Foods: Coffee Milk; Becoming a State: Date Admitted: May 29, 1790; Number Admitted: 13; Prior Name: Colony of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations, then sovereign state in Confederation; Postal Abbreviation: RI. The Geography of Rhode Island: Total Size: 1,045 sq. Miles (source: 2003 Census); Geographical Low Point: Atlantic Ocean at Sea Level (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Geographical High Point: Jerimoth Hill at 812 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Providence (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Central Point: Located in Kent County approx. 1 mile south-southwest of Crompton (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Counties: 5 (source: National Association of Counties); Bodies of Water: Atlantic Ocean, Narragansett Bay, Rhode Island Sound, Block Island Sound, Scituate Reservoir, Sakonnet River; Famous People: Chris Van Allsburg – Author who wrote Jumanji, The Polar Express, and Zathura; George Cohan – Musical composer who wrote patriotic songs such as ‘You’re a Grand Old Flag’ and ‘Over There’; Elisabeth Hasselbeck – TV talk show host and reality TV star; Matthew C. Perry – U.S. Naval commander; Gilbert Stuart – Artist who painted the famous portrait of George Washington; Meredith Vieira – TV talk show host and news anchor; More Fun Facts: Rhode Island is the smallest US state in geographical area.; Newport, RI held the first circus in the US in 1774.; The official name of Rhode Island is Rhode Island and the Providence Plantations.; The Tennis Hall of Fame is located in Rhode Island.; All the residents of the state live within about 30 miles from the water.; It was the last of the original thirteen colonies to become a state.; The oldest carousel in the United States is the Flying Horse Carousel located in Watch Hill.; The official state rock is Cumberlandite. This is a rare rock and is only found in the state.; It gets its nickname from having so much ocean coastline for such a small state.; Rhode Island made the first law that prohibited slavery in 1652.; Professional Sports Teams: There are no major Professional Sports Teams in Rhode Island.” Citation: Nelson, Ken. “United States Geography for Kids: Rhode Island .” Ducksters, Technological Solutions, Inc. (TSI), https://www.ducksters.com/geography/state.php?State=Rhode Island
- Page ID: Rhode_Island_United_States_39
- Set ID: United_States_State
- Ardentgo: ARDG2_1000001