Manufacturer representative opportunities in Vermont, VT
Build your line card in Vermont with Ardent
Are you looking for additional principals to represent as a manufacturers representative to utilize your unique capabilities in Vermont? Are you an independent sales rep seeking additional principals? Then, you are in the right place.
Ardent builds sales networks for manufacturing companies and can align your sales skills with principals in your industry. We have principals looking for independent sales reps seeking opportunities. If you are searching for any of the following in Vermont, VT, kindly contact Ardent to see if it is a good fit to potentially work together:
- Manufacturer representative opportunities
- Manufacturer’s representative jobs
- Manufacturer reps jobs
- Manufacturers rep opportunities
- Manufacturer rep jobs near me
- Companies to rep for
- Independent sales rep opportunities
- Hire sales reps commission only
- Sales reps wanted
- Manufacturing reps wanted
- Independent manufacturers rep jobs
- Manufacturers representative jobs
- Independent representative opportunities
- Manufacturer rep jobs
- Hire sales rep
- Mfg sales rep jobs
- Factory representative jobs
- Manufacturer sales rep jobs
- Manufacturer sales representative jobs
- Manufacturer representative jobs
- Mfg rep jobs
- Manufacturer representative jobs near me
- Manufacturer sales rep jobs near me
- Manufacturer sales rep opportunities
Are you a distributor seeking new product lines and manufacturers products to distribute in Vermont?
Ardent has a portfolio of world-class clients with a range of products who seek to expand their distribution channels. If you are a distributor who wants to add product lines to your distribution channels, kindly contact Ardent to discuss potential opportunities.
What Our Customers Say
Ardent has not only successfully connected us with the right principals, they connect us with principals that have goals and ambitions that align with our company Goals. You cannot go wrong with the Ardent team!
Chris Semonelli, President - CTS Global incorporated
Ardent not only gave us a national presence but found the right matches for us with rep groups. We would not be where we are today without Ardent helping to establish our national network of manufacturer reps.
Ben Guillot, Operations Manager - Paragon Diamond Tools
After trying to find technical sales reps on our own, without success, we turned to Ardent. We are now closing on new business opportunities that fit our capabilities perfectly.
Mark Fiorina, Technical Director - International Plastics
Ardent has some motivational quotes to inspire you!
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time -Thomas Edison
You’re not obligated to win. You’re obligated to keep trying to do the best you can every day. –Marian Wright Edelman
Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later. -Og Mandino
- Q: What is a manufacturers rep?
- A: A Manufacturer’s Rep plays a key role in the sales process for a manufacturer. They are in most cases and independent entity who promotes and sells a manufacturers products or services into their existing or new customer base. They typically operate in a geographical territory, they can range from a 1 person company up to over 100 sales representatives in a sales team. They will also represent several compatible lines at the same time.
- Q: How to find manufacturers reps?
- A: Finding the right manufactures rep can be a daunting task for any company. Ardent have developed a process that can source and implement the right reps any manufacturer is looking for. We have an extensive database of top representatives covering a full range of industries and capabilities.
- Q: How to build a sales network?
- A: At Ardent we have developed a process for building the right sales network for any manufacturer, service provider or product provider. We do this by learning all about a manufacturer, searching our database using the specified criteria, identifying the right representatives, interviewing them, set up introductory meetings, having a secure agreement put in place between both parties then monitoring the progress of the network.
Ardent recommends these organizations, their content, and material for information about the manufacturers representative and professional sales representative industry:
Ardent proudly builds sales networks for clients in the following states in The United States of America:
Alabama, AL – Alaska, AK – Arizona, AZ – Arkansas, AR – California, CA – Colorado, CO – Connecticut, CT – Delaware, DE – Florida, FL – Georgia, GA – Hawaii, HI – Idaho, ID – Illinois, IL – Indiana, IN – Iowa, IA – Kansas, KS – Kentucky, KY – Louisiana, LA – Maine, ME – Maryland, MD – Massachusetts, MA – Michigan, MI – Minnesota, MN – Mississippi, MS – Missouri, MO – Montana, MT – Nebraska, NE – Nevada, NV – New Hampshire, NH – New Jersey, NJ – New Mexico, NM – New York, NY – North Carolina, NC – North Dakota, ND – Ohio, OH – Oklahoma, OK – Oregon, OR – Pennsylvania, PA – Rhode Island, RI – South Carolina, SC – South Dakota, SD – Tennessee, TN – Texas, TX – Utah, UT – Vermont, VT – Virginia, VA – Washington, WA – West Virginia, WV – Wisconsin, WI – Wyoming, WY
From Blog Posts
Fun Facts of Vermont
- Capital: Montpellier
- Year Founded: 1791
- Major Cities: Burlington, Essex, South Burlington, Colchester, Rutland
- Borders: New Hampshire, New York, Massachusetts, Canada
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP) Millions USD: $27,296
- Population: 608,827
- Land Area (Sq Miles): 9,609
- High Point (Feet): 4,393
- Other Facts: “Key Industries: Agriculture including apples, maple syrup, cattle, sheep, and dairy products, Electronics, paper, granite, lumber, and tourism. How Vermont got its name: Vermont is derived from two French words mont and vert meaning green mountain. The name was suggested by Dr. Thomas Young in 1777. Vermont State Symbols: State Nickname: Green Mountain State; State Slogan: Vermont, naturally. State Motto: Vermont, Freedom and Unity; State flower: Red Clover; State Bird: Hermit Thrush; State Fish: Brook Trout (cold water), Walleye Pike (warm water); State Tree: Sugar Maple; State Mammal: Morgan horse; State Foods: Apple, Apple Pie. Becoming a State: Date Admitted: Friday, March 4, 1791; Number Admitted: 14; Prior Name: Province of New York, Vermont Republic; Postal Abbreviation: VT. The Geography of Vermont: Total Size: 9,250 sq. miles (source: 2003 Census); Geographical Low Point: Lake Champlain at 95 feet (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Geographical High Point: Mt. Mansfield at 4,393 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Chittenden (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Central Point: Located in Washington County approx. Three miles east of Roxbury (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Counties: 14 (source: National Association of Counties); Bodies of Water: Lake Champlain, Lake Bomoseen, Connecticut River. Famous People: Ethan Allen – One of the founders of Vermont and leader of the Green Mountain Boys.; Chester A. Arthur – The 21st President of the United States; Calvin Coolidge – The 30th President of the United States; John Deere – Invented the steel plow and started the company Deere & Company; Admiral George Dewey – Military hero from the Spanish American War; Joseph Smith – Religious leader and founder of the Latter Day Saints; Norman Rockwell – Artist who lived in Vermont; Hannah Teter – Gold medal snowboarder; Rudy Vallee – Singer and talk show host; Brigham Young – Mormon leader and settler of the Western United States; More Fun Facts: Vermont gets its name from two French words. They are ‘vert’ which means ‘green’ and ‘mont’ which means ‘mountains’. So the state is named after its lovely green mountains.; It was one of the first states to outlaw slavery.; It is the second smallest state by population (after Wyoming).; Ben and Jerry’s ice cream began at a gas station in Burlington, Vermont.; Vermont is the home of maple syrup. Got any pancakes?!; Ethan Allen organized the Green Mountain Boys to help keep the area independent from New Hampshire and New York.; The land was called New Connecticut prior to joining the Union.; It was the first state to join the Union after the original 13 colonies.; President Calvin Coolidge was born in Plymouth, Vermont on the 4th of July in 1872. Professional Sports Teams: There are no major professional sports franchises in Vermont.” Citation: Nelson, Ken. “United States Geography for Kids: Vermont .” Ducksters, Technological Solutions, Inc. (TSI), https://www.ducksters.com/geography/state.php?State=Vermont
- Page ID: Vermont_United_States_45
- Set ID: United_States_State
- Ardentgo: ARDG2_1000001