Contact Ardent Today
Ardent will match you to the principals that fit your sales capabilities, industries, products, and technical specialties.
Manufacturer representative opportunities in Tennessee, TN
Build your line card in Tennessee with Ardent
Are you looking for additional principals to represent as a manufacturers representative to utilize your unique capabilities in Tennessee? Are you an independent sales rep seeking additional principals? Then, you are in the right place.
Ardent builds sales networks for manufacturing companies and can align your sales skills with principals in your industry. We have principals looking for independent sales reps seeking opportunities. If you are searching for any of the following in Tennessee, TN, kindly contact Ardent to see if it is a good fit to potentially work together:
- Manufacturer representative opportunities
- Manufacturer’s representative jobs
- Manufacturer reps jobs
- Manufacturers rep opportunities
- Manufacturer rep jobs near me
- Companies to rep for
- Independent sales rep opportunities
- Hire sales reps commission only
- Sales reps wanted
- Manufacturing reps wanted
- Independent manufacturers rep jobs
- Manufacturers representative jobs
- Independent representative opportunities
- Manufacturer rep jobs
- Hire sales rep
- Mfg sales rep jobs
- Factory representative jobs
- Manufacturer sales rep jobs
- Manufacturer sales representative jobs
- Manufacturer representative jobs
- Mfg rep jobs
- Manufacturer representative jobs near me
- Manufacturer sales rep jobs near me
- Manufacturer sales rep opportunities
Are you a distributor seeking new product lines and manufacturers products to distribute in Tennessee?
Ardent has a portfolio of world-class clients with a range of products who seek to expand their distribution channels. If you are a distributor who wants to add product lines to your distribution channels, kindly contact Ardent to discuss potential opportunities.
What Our Customers Say
Ardent has not only successfully connected us with the right principals, they connect us with principals that have goals and ambitions that align with our company Goals. You cannot go wrong with the Ardent team!
Chris Semonelli, President - CTS Global incorporated
Ardent not only gave us a national presence but found the right matches for us with rep groups. We would not be where we are today without Ardent helping to establish our national network of manufacturer reps.
Ben Guillot, Operations Manager - Paragon Diamond Tools
After trying to find technical sales reps on our own, without success, we turned to Ardent. We are now closing on new business opportunities that fit our capabilities perfectly.
Mark Fiorina, Technical Director - International Plastics
Ardent has some motivational quotes to inspire you!
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time -Thomas Edison
You’re not obligated to win. You’re obligated to keep trying to do the best you can every day. –Marian Wright Edelman
Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later. -Og Mandino
- Q: What is a manufacturers rep?
- A: A Manufacturer’s Rep plays a key role in the sales process for a manufacturer. They are in most cases and independent entity who promotes and sells a manufacturers products or services into their existing or new customer base. They typically operate in a geographical territory, they can range from a 1 person company up to over 100 sales representatives in a sales team. They will also represent several compatible lines at the same time.
- Q: How to find manufacturers reps?
- A: Finding the right manufactures rep can be a daunting task for any company. Ardent have developed a process that can source and implement the right reps any manufacturer is looking for. We have an extensive database of top representatives covering a full range of industries and capabilities.
- Q: How to build a sales network?
- A: At Ardent we have developed a process for building the right sales network for any manufacturer, service provider or product provider. We do this by learning all about a manufacturer, searching our database using the specified criteria, identifying the right representatives, interviewing them, set up introductory meetings, having a secure agreement put in place between both parties then monitoring the progress of the network.
Ardent recommends these organizations, their content, and material for information about the manufacturers representative and professional sales representative industry:
Ardent proudly builds sales networks for clients in the following states in The United States of America:
Alabama, AL – Alaska, AK – Arizona, AZ – Arkansas, AR – California, CA – Colorado, CO – Connecticut, CT – Delaware, DE – Florida, FL – Georgia, GA – Hawaii, HI – Idaho, ID – Illinois, IL – Indiana, IN – Iowa, IA – Kansas, KS – Kentucky, KY – Louisiana, LA – Maine, ME – Maryland, MD – Massachusetts, MA – Michigan, MI – Minnesota, MN – Mississippi, MS – Missouri, MO – Montana, MT – Nebraska, NE – Nevada, NV – New Hampshire, NH – New Jersey, NJ – New Mexico, NM – New York, NY – North Carolina, NC – North Dakota, ND – Ohio, OH – Oklahoma, OK – Oregon, OR – Pennsylvania, PA – Rhode Island, RI – South Carolina, SC – South Dakota, SD – Tennessee, TN – Texas, TX – Utah, UT – Vermont, VT – Virginia, VA – Washington, WA – West Virginia, WV – Wisconsin, WI – Wyoming, WY
From Blog Posts
Fun Facts of Tennessee
- Capital: Memphis
- Year Founded: 1796
- Major Cities: Memphis, Nashville, Knoxville, Chattanooga, Clarksville
- Borders: Kentucky, Virginia, North Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Arkansas, Missouri
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP) Millions USD: $277,036
- Population: 5,689,283
- Land Area (Sq Miles): 42,244
- High Point (Feet): 6,643
- Other Facts: “Key Industries: Agriculture including cattle, hogs, chickens, cotton, soybeans, wheat, apples, and peaches Textiles, electrical power, automobile manufacturing, tourism, and electronic equipment. How Tennessee got its name: Tennessee comes from the name of a Cherokee Indian village named Tanasi. Tennessee State Symbols: State Nickname: Volunteer State; State Slogan: The Stage Is Set For You; (formerly) Sounds Good to Me (formerly) Follow Me To Tennessee; also on its license plate; State Motto: Agriculture and Commerce (1987); State flower: Iris; State Bird: Mockingbird; State Fish: Smallmouth bass (sport fish), Channel catfish (state commercial fish); State Tree: Tulip Poplar; State Mammal: Common Raccoon, Tennessee walking horse; State Foods: Corn Meal. Becoming a State: Date Admitted: Wednesday, June 1, 1796; Number Admitted: 16; Prior Name: Province of North Carolina, Southwest Territory; Postal Abbreviation: TN. The Geography of Tennessee: Total Size: 41,217 sq. miles (source: 2003 Census); Geographical Low Point: Mississippi River at 178 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Shelby (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Geographical High Point: Clingmans Dome at 6,643 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Sevier (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Central Point: Located in Rutherford County approx. 5 miles northeast of Murfreesboro (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Counties: 95 (source: National Association of Counties); Bodies of Water: Kentucky Lake, Norris Lake, Center Hill Lake, Douglas Lake, Tennessee River, Duck River, Cumberland River, Mississippi River. Famous People: Bill Belichick – NFL Football coach; Kenny Chesney – Country music singer; Davy Crockett – Folk hero and frontiersman; Miley Cyrus – Singer and actress; Aretha Franklin – Singer; Morgan Freeman – Actor; Dolly Parton – Country music singer; Oscar Robertson – Professional basketball player; Justin Timberlake – Singer and actor; Usher – Singer and actor. More Fun Facts: Tennessee borders 8 other states.; From Lookout Mountain, you can see parts of 7 different states.; The three stars on the Tennessee flag represent the three major geographic regions of the state; The 1996 Olympic white water events were held at Ocoee River in Tennessee.; The name Tennessee comes from the Native American words Tanasi or Tansqui.; It is called the Volunteer State because when soldiers were needed in the War of 1812, Tennessee soldiers volunteered and helped to defeat the British at the Battle of Orleans.; The oldest running radio show in the United States is the Grand Ole Opry from Nashville.; Memphis is the home of Elvis Presley’s home Graceland.; Knoxville has the nickname The Marble City. Nashville has the nickname Music City.; The world’s largest freshwater aquarium is in Chattanooga.; Professional Sports Teams: Memphis Grizzlies – NBA (Basketball); Tennessee Titans – NFL (Football); Nashville Predators – NHL (Hockey).” Citation: Nelson, Ken. “United States Geography for Kids: Tennessee .” Ducksters, Technological Solutions, Inc. (TSI), https://www.ducksters.com/geography/state.php?State=Tennessee
- Page ID: Tennessee_United_States_42
- Set ID: United_States_State
- Ardentgo: ARDG2_1000001