Manufacturer representative opportunities in Kansas, KS
Build your line card in Kansas with Ardent
Are you looking for additional principals to represent as a manufacturers representative to utilize your unique capabilities in Kansas? Are you an independent sales rep seeking additional principals? Then, you are in the right place.
Ardent builds sales networks for manufacturing companies and can align your sales skills with principals in your industry. We have principals looking for independent sales reps seeking opportunities. If you are searching for any of the following in Kansas, KS, kindly contact Ardent to see if it is a good fit to potentially work together:
- Manufacturer representative opportunities
- Manufacturer’s representative jobs
- Manufacturer reps jobs
- Manufacturers rep opportunities
- Manufacturer rep jobs near me
- Companies to rep for
- Independent sales rep opportunities
- Hire sales reps commission only
- Sales reps wanted
- Manufacturing reps wanted
- Independent manufacturers rep jobs
- Manufacturers representative jobs
- Independent representative opportunities
- Manufacturer rep jobs
- Hire sales rep
- Mfg sales rep jobs
- Factory representative jobs
- Manufacturer sales rep jobs
- Manufacturer sales representative jobs
- Manufacturer representative jobs
- Mfg rep jobs
- Manufacturer representative jobs near me
- Manufacturer sales rep jobs near me
- Manufacturer sales rep opportunities
Are you a distributor seeking new product lines and manufacturers products to distribute in Kansas?
Ardent has a portfolio of world-class clients with a range of products who seek to expand their distribution channels. If you are a distributor who wants to add product lines to your distribution channels, kindly contact Ardent to discuss potential opportunities.
What Our Customers Say
Ardent has not only successfully connected us with the right principals, they connect us with principals that have goals and ambitions that align with our company Goals. You cannot go wrong with the Ardent team!
Chris Semonelli, President - CTS Global incorporated
Ardent not only gave us a national presence but found the right matches for us with rep groups. We would not be where we are today without Ardent helping to establish our national network of manufacturer reps.
Ben Guillot, Operations Manager - Paragon Diamond Tools
After trying to find technical sales reps on our own, without success, we turned to Ardent. We are now closing on new business opportunities that fit our capabilities perfectly.
Mark Fiorina, Technical Director - International Plastics
Ardent has some motivational quotes to inspire you!
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time -Thomas Edison
You’re not obligated to win. You’re obligated to keep trying to do the best you can every day. –Marian Wright Edelman
Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later. -Og Mandino
- Q: What is a manufacturers rep?
- A: A Manufacturer’s Rep plays a key role in the sales process for a manufacturer. They are in most cases and independent entity who promotes and sells a manufacturers products or services into their existing or new customer base. They typically operate in a geographical territory, they can range from a 1 person company up to over 100 sales representatives in a sales team. They will also represent several compatible lines at the same time.
- Q: How to find manufacturers reps?
- A: Finding the right manufactures rep can be a daunting task for any company. Ardent have developed a process that can source and implement the right reps any manufacturer is looking for. We have an extensive database of top representatives covering a full range of industries and capabilities.
- Q: How to build a sales network?
- A: At Ardent we have developed a process for building the right sales network for any manufacturer, service provider or product provider. We do this by learning all about a manufacturer, searching our database using the specified criteria, identifying the right representatives, interviewing them, set up introductory meetings, having a secure agreement put in place between both parties then monitoring the progress of the network.
Ardent recommends these organizations, their content, and material for information about the manufacturers representative and professional sales representative industry:
Ardent proudly builds sales networks for clients in the following states in The United States of America:
Alabama, AL – Alaska, AK – Arizona, AZ – Arkansas, AR – California, CA – Colorado, CO – Connecticut, CT – Delaware, DE – Florida, FL – Georgia, GA – Hawaii, HI – Idaho, ID – Illinois, IL – Indiana, IN – Iowa, IA – Kansas, KS – Kentucky, KY – Louisiana, LA – Maine, ME – Maryland, MD – Massachusetts, MA – Michigan, MI – Minnesota, MN – Mississippi, MS – Missouri, MO – Montana, MT – Nebraska, NE – Nevada, NV – New Hampshire, NH – New Jersey, NJ – New Mexico, NM – New York, NY – North Carolina, NC – North Dakota, ND – Ohio, OH – Oklahoma, OK – Oregon, OR – Pennsylvania, PA – Rhode Island, RI – South Carolina, SC – South Dakota, SD – Tennessee, TN – Texas, TX – Utah, UT – Vermont, VT – Virginia, VA – Washington, WA – West Virginia, WV – Wisconsin, WI – Wyoming, WY
From Blog Posts
Fun Facts of Kansas
- Capital: Topeka
- Year Founded: 1861
- Major Cities: Wichita, Overland Park, Kansas City, Topeka, Olathe, Lawrence
- Borders: Missouri, Nebraska, Colorado, Oklahoma
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP) Millions USD: $138,953
- Population: 2,688,418
- Land Area (Sq Miles): 82,264
- High Point (Feet): 4,039
- Other Facts: “Key Industries: Agriculture including wheat, soybeans, corn, cattle, sheep, and hogs Mining and production oil, meat packing, chemical products, and transportation equipment; How Kansas got its name: The name Kansas comes from a local Native American tribe called the Kansa (also Kaw). The name means people of the south wind. Kansas State Symbols: State Nickname: Sunflower State; State Slogan: Kansas, as big as you think, (formerly) Simply Wonderful; State Motto: Ad astra per aspera (To the stars through difficulties); State flower: Sunflower; State Bird: Western Meadowlark; State Fish: none; State Tree: Cottonwood; State Mammal: American buffalo; State Foods: Wheat; Becoming a State: Date Admitted: Tuesday, January 29, 1861; Number Admitted: 34; Prior Name: Kansas Territory; Postal Abbreviation: KS; The Geography of Kansas: Total Size: 81,815 sq. miles (source: 2003 Census); Geographical Low Point: Verdigris River at 679 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Montgomery (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Geographical High Point: Mt. Sunflower at 4,039 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Wallace (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Central Point: Located in Barton County approx. 15 miles northeast of Great Bend (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Counties: 105 (source: National Association of Counties); Bodies of Water: Arkansas River, Kansas (Kaw) River, Smoky Hill River, Republican River, Milford Lake, Tuttle Creek Lake, Waconda Lake, Perry Lake; Famous People: Annette Bening – Actress; Gwendolyn Brooks – Poet and Pulitzer Prize winner; John Steuart Curry – Painter; Bob Dole – Senator and politician; Amelia Earhart – Aviation pioneer; Melissa Etheridge – Singer and songwriter; Dennis Hopper – Actor; Buster Keaton – Silent film comedian; Charlie Parker – Songwriter and saxophone player; Barry Sanders – Professional football player; Gale Sayers – Professional football player; More Fun Facts: Kansas was named after the Kansa Native Americans. It means ‘People of the South Wind.’; Kansas has so many tornadoes, it has the nickname ‘Tornado Alley.’; Kansas is the home of Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz. You can still see her home in Liberal, Kansas.; The State Song of Kansas is ‘Home on the Range.’; Smith County is the center of the 48 contiguous United States.; President Dwight Eisenhower grew up in Abilene, Kansas.; Kansas was known for its wild frontier towns like Dodge City and Wichita during the settling of the wild west. Lawmen like Wyatt Earp and Wild Bill Hickock became famous keeping the peace in these towns.; Barton County is named after the famous civil war nurse Clara Barton.; Kansas produces enough wheat in a year to provide every person on earth with six loaves of bread.; The Graham cracker was named after a Kansas’ preacher named Sylvester Graham.; Professional Sports Teams: Sporting Kansas City – MLS (soccer); Note: The Kansas City Chiefs of the NFL (football) and the Kansas City Royals of the MLB (baseball) play in Kansas City, Missouri.” Citation: Nelson, Ken. “United States Geography for Kids: Kansas .” Ducksters, Technological Solutions, Inc. (TSI), https://www.ducksters.com/geography/state.php?State=Kansas
- Page ID: Kansas_United_States_16
- Set ID: United_States_State
- Ardentgo: ARDG2_1000001