Manufacturer representative opportunities in Nebraska, NE
Build your line card in Nebraska with Ardent
Are you looking for additional principals to represent as a manufacturers representative to utilize your unique capabilities in Nebraska? Are you an independent sales rep seeking additional principals? Then, you are in the right place.
Ardent builds sales networks for manufacturing companies and can align your sales skills with principals in your industry. We have principals looking for independent sales reps seeking opportunities. If you are searching for any of the following in Nebraska, NE, kindly contact Ardent to see if it is a good fit to potentially work together:
- Manufacturer representative opportunities
- Manufacturer’s representative jobs
- Manufacturer reps jobs
- Manufacturers rep opportunities
- Manufacturer rep jobs near me
- Companies to rep for
- Independent sales rep opportunities
- Hire sales reps commission only
- Sales reps wanted
- Manufacturing reps wanted
- Independent manufacturers rep jobs
- Manufacturers representative jobs
- Independent representative opportunities
- Manufacturer rep jobs
- Hire sales rep
- Mfg sales rep jobs
- Factory representative jobs
- Manufacturer sales rep jobs
- Manufacturer sales representative jobs
- Manufacturer representative jobs
- Mfg rep jobs
- Manufacturer representative jobs near me
- Manufacturer sales rep jobs near me
- Manufacturer sales rep opportunities
Are you a distributor seeking new product lines and manufacturers products to distribute in Nebraska?
Ardent has a portfolio of world-class clients with a range of products who seek to expand their distribution channels. If you are a distributor who wants to add product lines to your distribution channels, kindly contact Ardent to discuss potential opportunities.
What Our Customers Say
Ardent has not only successfully connected us with the right principals, they connect us with principals that have goals and ambitions that align with our company Goals. You cannot go wrong with the Ardent team!
Chris Semonelli, President - CTS Global incorporated
Ardent not only gave us a national presence but found the right matches for us with rep groups. We would not be where we are today without Ardent helping to establish our national network of manufacturer reps.
Ben Guillot, Operations Manager - Paragon Diamond Tools
After trying to find technical sales reps on our own, without success, we turned to Ardent. We are now closing on new business opportunities that fit our capabilities perfectly.
Mark Fiorina, Technical Director - International Plastics
Ardent has some motivational quotes to inspire you!
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time -Thomas Edison
You’re not obligated to win. You’re obligated to keep trying to do the best you can every day. –Marian Wright Edelman
Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later. -Og Mandino
- Q: What is a manufacturers rep?
- A: A Manufacturer’s Rep plays a key role in the sales process for a manufacturer. They are in most cases and independent entity who promotes and sells a manufacturers products or services into their existing or new customer base. They typically operate in a geographical territory, they can range from a 1 person company up to over 100 sales representatives in a sales team. They will also represent several compatible lines at the same time.
- Q: How to find manufacturers reps?
- A: Finding the right manufactures rep can be a daunting task for any company. Ardent have developed a process that can source and implement the right reps any manufacturer is looking for. We have an extensive database of top representatives covering a full range of industries and capabilities.
- Q: How to build a sales network?
- A: At Ardent we have developed a process for building the right sales network for any manufacturer, service provider or product provider. We do this by learning all about a manufacturer, searching our database using the specified criteria, identifying the right representatives, interviewing them, set up introductory meetings, having a secure agreement put in place between both parties then monitoring the progress of the network.
Ardent recommends these organizations, their content, and material for information about the manufacturers representative and professional sales representative industry:
Ardent proudly builds sales networks for clients in the following states in The United States of America:
Alabama, AL – Alaska, AK – Arizona, AZ – Arkansas, AR – California, CA – Colorado, CO – Connecticut, CT – Delaware, DE – Florida, FL – Georgia, GA – Hawaii, HI – Idaho, ID – Illinois, IL – Indiana, IN – Iowa, IA – Kansas, KS – Kentucky, KY – Louisiana, LA – Maine, ME – Maryland, MD – Massachusetts, MA – Michigan, MI – Minnesota, MN – Mississippi, MS – Missouri, MO – Montana, MT – Nebraska, NE – Nevada, NV – New Hampshire, NH – New Jersey, NJ – New Mexico, NM – New York, NY – North Carolina, NC – North Dakota, ND – Ohio, OH – Oklahoma, OK – Oregon, OR – Pennsylvania, PA – Rhode Island, RI – South Carolina, SC – South Dakota, SD – Tennessee, TN – Texas, TX – Utah, UT – Vermont, VT – Virginia, VA – Washington, WA – West Virginia, WV – Wisconsin, WI – Wyoming, WY
From Blog Posts
Fun Facts of Nebraska
- Capital: Lincoln
- Year Founded: 1867
- Major Cities: Omaha, Lincoln, Bellevue, Grand Island, Kearney, Fremont
- Borders: Iowa, South Dakota, Wyoming, Colorado, Kansas, Missouri
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP) Millions USD: $99,557
- Population: 1,711,263
- Land Area (Sq Miles): 77,227
- High Point (Feet): 5,424
- Other Facts: “Key Industries: Agriculture including corn, soybeans, wheat, cattle, and pigs, Food processing, meatpacking, freight transportation, insurance, and machinery. How Nebraska got its name: Nebraska comes from the name the Oto Indians gave to the Platte River. It means flat water. Nebraska State Symbols: State Nickname: Cornhusker State; State Slogan: (formerly) The Good Life; Possibilities…Endless; State Motto: Equality before the law; State flower: Goldenrod; State Bird: Western Meadowlark; State Fish : Channel catfish; State Tree: Eastern Cottonwood. State Mammal: White-tailed deer; State Foods: Corn muffin, cranberry juice, chocolate chip cookie. Becoming a State: Date Admitted: Friday, March 1, 1867; Number Admitted: 37; Prior Name: Nebraska Territory. Postal Abbreviation: NE. The Geography of Nebraska: Total Size: 76,872 sq. miles (source: 2003 Census); Geographical Low Point: Missouri River at 840 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Richardson (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Geographical High Point: Panorama Point at 5,424 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Kimball (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Central Point: Located in Custer County approx. 10 miles northwest of Broken Bow (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Counties: 93 (source: National Association of Counties); Bodies of Water: Platte River, Missouri River, Niobrara River, Republican River, Lake McConaughy, Harlan County Lake.Famous People: Fred Astaire – Dancer and actor; Marlon Brando – Actor; Warren Buffett – Famous investor and entrepreneur; Dick Cheney – Vice President of the United States; Red Cloud – War Leader of the Sioux Nation; Gerald Ford – The 38th President of the United States; Larry the Cable Guy – Comedian; Andy Roddick – Professional tennis player; Nicholas Sparks – Author (The Notebook, Safe Haven); Hilary Swank – Actress; Malcolm X – Civil rights activist; More Fun Facts: Edward Perkins invented Kool-Aid in Hastings, Nebraska.; Nebraska is said to have more miles of river than any other state.; Boys Town is located in Omaha, Nebraska.; The State Song of Nebraska is ‘Beautiful Nebraska.’; It is sometimes called the Tree Planter’s State. This is because Arbor Day, a day when trees are planted throughout the country, started here in 1872.; Spam, the food, is produced in Freemont, Nebraska.; It is the only state that has a single-house legislature.; The world’s largest woolly mammoth fossil was found in Lincoln County.; The name Nebraska comes from an American Indian name meaning ‘flat water’.; President Gerald Ford was born in Omaha. Other Famous Peoplefrom Nebraska include Fred Astaire, Marlon Brando, Andy Roddick, and Warren Buffett. Professional Sports Teams: Nebraska does not have any major Professional Sports Teams.” Citation: Nelson, Ken. “United States Geography for Kids: Nebraska .” Ducksters, Technological Solutions, Inc. (TSI), https://www.ducksters.com/geography/state.php?State=Nebraska
- Page ID: Nebraska_United_States_27
- Set ID: United_States_State
- Ardentgo: ARDG2_1000001