Contact Ardent Today
Ardent will match you to the principals that fit your sales capabilities, industries, products, and technical specialties.
Manufacturer representative opportunities in Indiana, IN
Build your line card in Indiana with Ardent
Are you looking for additional principals to represent as a manufacturers representative to utilize your unique capabilities in Indiana? Are you an independent sales rep seeking additional principals? Then, you are in the right place.
Ardent builds sales networks for manufacturing companies and can align your sales skills with principals in your industry. We have principals looking for independent sales reps seeking opportunities. If you are searching for any of the following in Indiana, IN, kindly contact Ardent to see if it is a good fit to potentially work together:
- Manufacturer representative opportunities
- Manufacturer’s representative jobs
- Manufacturer reps jobs
- Manufacturers rep opportunities
- Manufacturer rep jobs near me
- Companies to rep for
- Independent sales rep opportunities
- Hire sales reps commission only
- Sales reps wanted
- Manufacturing reps wanted
- Independent manufacturers rep jobs
- Manufacturers representative jobs
- Independent representative opportunities
- Manufacturer rep jobs
- Hire sales rep
- Mfg sales rep jobs
- Factory representative jobs
- Manufacturer sales rep jobs
- Manufacturer sales representative jobs
- Manufacturer representative jobs
- Mfg rep jobs
- Manufacturer representative jobs near me
- Manufacturer sales rep jobs near me
- Manufacturer sales rep opportunities
Are you a distributor seeking new product lines and manufacturers products to distribute in Indiana?
Ardent has a portfolio of world-class clients with a range of products who seek to expand their distribution channels. If you are a distributor who wants to add product lines to your distribution channels, kindly contact Ardent to discuss potential opportunities.
What Our Customers Say
Ardent has not only successfully connected us with the right principals, they connect us with principals that have goals and ambitions that align with our company Goals. You cannot go wrong with the Ardent team!
Chris Semonelli, President - CTS Global incorporated
Ardent not only gave us a national presence but found the right matches for us with rep groups. We would not be where we are today without Ardent helping to establish our national network of manufacturer reps.
Ben Guillot, Operations Manager - Paragon Diamond Tools
After trying to find technical sales reps on our own, without success, we turned to Ardent. We are now closing on new business opportunities that fit our capabilities perfectly.
Mark Fiorina, Technical Director - International Plastics
Ardent has some motivational quotes to inspire you!
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time -Thomas Edison
You’re not obligated to win. You’re obligated to keep trying to do the best you can every day. –Marian Wright Edelman
Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later. -Og Mandino
- Q: What is a manufacturers rep?
- A: A Manufacturer’s Rep plays a key role in the sales process for a manufacturer. They are in most cases and independent entity who promotes and sells a manufacturers products or services into their existing or new customer base. They typically operate in a geographical territory, they can range from a 1 person company up to over 100 sales representatives in a sales team. They will also represent several compatible lines at the same time.
- Q: How to find manufacturers reps?
- A: Finding the right manufactures rep can be a daunting task for any company. Ardent have developed a process that can source and implement the right reps any manufacturer is looking for. We have an extensive database of top representatives covering a full range of industries and capabilities.
- Q: How to build a sales network?
- A: At Ardent we have developed a process for building the right sales network for any manufacturer, service provider or product provider. We do this by learning all about a manufacturer, searching our database using the specified criteria, identifying the right representatives, interviewing them, set up introductory meetings, having a secure agreement put in place between both parties then monitoring the progress of the network.
Ardent recommends these organizations, their content, and material for information about the manufacturers representative and professional sales representative industry:
Ardent proudly builds sales networks for clients in the following states in The United States of America:
Alabama, AL – Alaska, AK – Arizona, AZ – Arkansas, AR – California, CA – Colorado, CO – Connecticut, CT – Delaware, DE – Florida, FL – Georgia, GA – Hawaii, HI – Idaho, ID – Illinois, IL – Indiana, IN – Iowa, IA – Kansas, KS – Kentucky, KY – Louisiana, LA – Maine, ME – Maryland, MD – Massachusetts, MA – Michigan, MI – Minnesota, MN – Mississippi, MS – Missouri, MO – Montana, MT – Nebraska, NE – Nevada, NV – New Hampshire, NH – New Jersey, NJ – New Mexico, NM – New York, NY – North Carolina, NC – North Dakota, ND – Ohio, OH – Oklahoma, OK – Oregon, OR – Pennsylvania, PA – Rhode Island, RI – South Carolina, SC – South Dakota, SD – Tennessee, TN – Texas, TX – Utah, UT – Vermont, VT – Virginia, VA – Washington, WA – West Virginia, WV – Wisconsin, WI – Wyoming, WY
From Blog Posts
Fun Facts of Indiana
- Capital: Indianapolis
- Year Founded: 1816
- Major Cities: Indianapolis, Fort Wayne, Evansville, South Bend, Carmel
- Borders: Ohio, Kentucky, Illinois, Michigan
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP) Millions USD: $298,625
- Population: 6,080,485
- Land Area (Sq Miles): 36,291
- High Point (Feet): 1,257
- Other Facts: “Key Industries: Agriculture including corn, grain, soybeans, dairy products, and melons, Steel, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, automobiles, chemical products, and machinery; How Indiana got its name: The name Indiana refers to the local Native Americans and means land of the Indians.; Indiana State Symbols: State Nickname: Crossroads of America; State Slogan: Restart Your Engines, (formerly) Enjoy Indiana; State Motto: The Hoosier State, The Crossroads of America; State flower: Peony; State Bird: Cardinal; State Fish: none; State Tree: The Tulip Tree; State Mammal: (NA); State Foods: Pork ; Becoming a State: Date Admitted: Wednesday, December 11, 1816; Number Admitted: 19; Prior Name: Indiana Territory; Postal Abbreviation: IN; The Geography of Indiana: Total Size: 35,867 sq. miles (source: 2003 Census); Geographical Low Point: Ohio River at 320 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Posey (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Geographical High Point: Hoosier Hill at 1,257 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Wayne (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Central Point: Located in Boone County approx. Fourteen miles north-northwest of Indianapolis (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Counties: 92 (source: National Association of Counties); Bodies of Water: Lake Michigan, Ohio River, White River, Wabash River, Kankakee River. Famous People: Larry Bird – Basketball player; James Dean – Actor; John Dillinger – Infamous criminal; Gus Grissom – Astronaut; Janet Jackson – Singer; Michael Jackson – Singer and songwriter; David Letterman – Talk show host and comedian; Jane Pauley – News anchor and talk show host; Cole Porter – Songwriter for many Broadway musicals; Dan Quayle – Vice President of the United States; Kurt Vonnegut – Author; Wilbur Wright – Inventor of the airplane. More Fun Facts: The Indianapolis 500 Car Race is the biggest sporting event in the world.; Holiday World, in Santa Claus, Indiana, is said to be the world’s first theme park.; Indiana makes more popcorn than any other US state.; The Indiana State Flag has 19 stars. The 19th star stands for Indiana being the 19th state admitted into the Union.; Indiana has the nickname the Hoosier State, but no one is quite sure where the name Hoosier came from.; Abraham Lincoln grew up in Spencer County, Indiana.; The first professional baseball game was played in Fort Wayne, Indiana in 1871.; Indiana has a city named Santa Claus. Each year hundreds of thousands of letters are mailed there at Christmas time.; There are more miles of interstate per square mile in Indiana than any other state. It really lives up to its nickname the Crossroads of America.; Almost half of the cropland in the state is planted with corn in a typical year.; Professional Sports Teams: Indianapolis Colts – NFL (football); Indiana Fever – WNBA (basketball); Indiana Pacers – NBA (basketball).” Citation: Nelson, Ken. “United States Geography for Kids: Indiana .” Ducksters, Technological Solutions, Inc. (TSI), https://www.ducksters.com/geography/state.php?State=Indiana
- Page ID: Indiana_United_States_14
- Set ID: United_States_State
- Ardentgo: ARDG2_1000001