Contact Ardent Today
Ardent will match you to the principals that fit your sales capabilities, industries, products, and technical specialties.
Manufacturer representative opportunities in Utah, UT
Build your line card in Utah with Ardent
Are you looking for additional principals to represent as a manufacturers representative to utilize your unique capabilities in Utah? Are you an independent sales rep seeking additional principals? Then, you are in the right place.
Ardent builds sales networks for manufacturing companies and can align your sales skills with principals in your industry. We have principals looking for independent sales reps seeking opportunities. If you are searching for any of the following in Utah, UT, kindly contact Ardent to see if it is a good fit to potentially work together:
- Manufacturer representative opportunities
- Manufacturer’s representative jobs
- Manufacturer reps jobs
- Manufacturers rep opportunities
- Manufacturer rep jobs near me
- Companies to rep for
- Independent sales rep opportunities
- Hire sales reps commission only
- Sales reps wanted
- Manufacturing reps wanted
- Independent manufacturers rep jobs
- Manufacturers representative jobs
- Independent representative opportunities
- Manufacturer rep jobs
- Hire sales rep
- Mfg sales rep jobs
- Factory representative jobs
- Manufacturer sales rep jobs
- Manufacturer sales representative jobs
- Manufacturer representative jobs
- Mfg rep jobs
- Manufacturer representative jobs near me
- Manufacturer sales rep jobs near me
- Manufacturer sales rep opportunities
Are you a distributor seeking new product lines and manufacturers products to distribute in Utah?
Ardent has a portfolio of world-class clients with a range of products who seek to expand their distribution channels. If you are a distributor who wants to add product lines to your distribution channels, kindly contact Ardent to discuss potential opportunities.
What Our Customers Say
Ardent has not only successfully connected us with the right principals, they connect us with principals that have goals and ambitions that align with our company Goals. You cannot go wrong with the Ardent team!
Chris Semonelli, President - CTS Global incorporated
Ardent not only gave us a national presence but found the right matches for us with rep groups. We would not be where we are today without Ardent helping to establish our national network of manufacturer reps.
Ben Guillot, Operations Manager - Paragon Diamond Tools
After trying to find technical sales reps on our own, without success, we turned to Ardent. We are now closing on new business opportunities that fit our capabilities perfectly.
Mark Fiorina, Technical Director - International Plastics
Ardent has some motivational quotes to inspire you!
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time -Thomas Edison
You’re not obligated to win. You’re obligated to keep trying to do the best you can every day. –Marian Wright Edelman
Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later. -Og Mandino
- Q: What is a manufacturers rep?
- A: A Manufacturer’s Rep plays a key role in the sales process for a manufacturer. They are in most cases and independent entity who promotes and sells a manufacturers products or services into their existing or new customer base. They typically operate in a geographical territory, they can range from a 1 person company up to over 100 sales representatives in a sales team. They will also represent several compatible lines at the same time.
- Q: How to find manufacturers reps?
- A: Finding the right manufactures rep can be a daunting task for any company. Ardent have developed a process that can source and implement the right reps any manufacturer is looking for. We have an extensive database of top representatives covering a full range of industries and capabilities.
- Q: How to build a sales network?
- A: At Ardent we have developed a process for building the right sales network for any manufacturer, service provider or product provider. We do this by learning all about a manufacturer, searching our database using the specified criteria, identifying the right representatives, interviewing them, set up introductory meetings, having a secure agreement put in place between both parties then monitoring the progress of the network.
Ardent recommends these organizations, their content, and material for information about the manufacturers representative and professional sales representative industry:
Ardent proudly builds sales networks for clients in the following states in The United States of America:
Alabama, AL – Alaska, AK – Arizona, AZ – Arkansas, AR – California, CA – Colorado, CO – Connecticut, CT – Delaware, DE – Florida, FL – Georgia, GA – Hawaii, HI – Idaho, ID – Illinois, IL – Indiana, IN – Iowa, IA – Kansas, KS – Kentucky, KY – Louisiana, LA – Maine, ME – Maryland, MD – Massachusetts, MA – Michigan, MI – Minnesota, MN – Mississippi, MS – Missouri, MO – Montana, MT – Nebraska, NE – Nevada, NV – New Hampshire, NH – New Jersey, NJ – New Mexico, NM – New York, NY – North Carolina, NC – North Dakota, ND – Ohio, OH – Oklahoma, OK – Oregon, OR – Pennsylvania, PA – Rhode Island, RI – South Carolina, SC – South Dakota, SD – Tennessee, TN – Texas, TX – Utah, UT – Vermont, VT – Virginia, VA – Washington, WA – West Virginia, WV – Wisconsin, WI – Wyoming, WY
From Blog Posts
Fun Facts of Utah
- Capital: Salt Lake City
- Year Founded: 1896
- Major Cities: Salt Lake City, West Valley City, Provo, West Jordan, Orem
- Borders: Idaho, Wyoming, Colorado, Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP) Millions USD: $130,486
- Population: 2,233,169
- Land Area (Sq Miles): 84,916
- High Point (Feet): 13,528
- Other Facts: “Key Industries: Mining including coal, petroleum, gold, and silver Agriculture includes corn, hay, wheat, cattle, and sheep Medical equipment, electronics, steel, and tourism. How Utah got its name: The name Utah comes from the Ute Indians and means people of the mountains. Utah State Symbols: State Nickname: Beehive State; State Slogan: Life Elevated; (formerly) Greatest Snow on Earth and Utah! Where Ideas Connect (the former and the ‘Utah!’ part of the latter were both on license plates); State Motto: Industry; State flower: Sego lily; State Bird: California Gull; State Fish: Bonneville cutthroat trout; State Tree: Blue Spruce; State Mammal: Rocky Mountain elk; State Foods: Sugar Beet, Jell-O. Becoming a State: Date Admitted: Saturday, January 4, 1896; Number Admitted: 45; Prior Name: Utah Territory; Postal Abbreviation: UT. The Geography of Utah: Total Size: 82,144 sq. miles (source: 2003 Census); Geographical Low Point: Beaver Dam Wash at 2,000 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Washington (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Geographical High Point: Kings Peak at 13,528 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Duchesne (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Central Point: Located in Sanpete County approx. Three miles north of Manti (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Counties: 29 (source: National Association of Counties); Bodies of Water: Great Salt Lake, Utah Lake, Lake Powell, Sevier Lake, San Juan River, Colorado River, Green River. Famous People: Roseanne Barr – Comedian and actress; Butch Cassidy – Bank robber and criminal; Philo Farnsworth – Inventor of the television; Julianne Hough – Dancer and actress; Jewel – Singer and songwriter; J. Willard Marriott – Founder of Marriott hotels; Merlin Olen – Professional football player, commentator, and actor; Donny and Marie Osmond – Singer/actors; Byron Scott – Professional basketball player and coach; James Woods – Actor; Steve Young – Professional football player; More Fun Facts: Utah is named after the Native American tribe ‘Ute’ which means ‘people of the mountains’.; The Great Salt Lake is the largest lake west of the Mississippi River.; Utah hosted the 2002 Winter Olympics.; The mountains near Salt Lake City, Utah average 500 inches of snowfall per year.; The Mormons, a religious group, settled in Utah in 1847.; It is called the Beehive State as this was an important Mormon symbol standing for industry, thrift, and perseverance.; Utah has the highest literacy rate of any state in the US.; Utah is one of the Four Corners states. It meets up with Colorado, Arizona, and New Mexico at a single point.; The US Transcontinental Railroad was completed at Promontory, Utah. The Union Pacific and the Central Pacific railroads met there and completed the track from one end of the country to the other.; Salt Lake City was called Great Salt Lake City up until 1968 when the Great was dropped. Professional Sports Teams: Real Salt Lake – MLS (soccer); Utah Jazz – NBA (basketball).” Citation: Nelson, Ken. “United States Geography for Kids: Utah .” Ducksters, Technological Solutions, Inc. (TSI), https://www.ducksters.com/geography/state.php?State=Utah
- Page ID: Utah_United_States_44
- Set ID: United_States_State
- Ardentgo: ARDG2_1000001