Manufacturer representative opportunities in Washington, WA
Build your line card in Washington with Ardent
Are you looking for additional principals to represent as a manufacturers representative to utilize your unique capabilities in Washington? Are you an independent sales rep seeking additional principals? Then, you are in the right place.
Ardent builds sales networks for manufacturing companies and can align your sales skills with principals in your industry. We have principals looking for independent sales reps seeking opportunities. If you are searching for any of the following in Washington, WA, kindly contact Ardent to see if it is a good fit to potentially work together:
- Manufacturer representative opportunities
- Manufacturer’s representative jobs
- Manufacturer reps jobs
- Manufacturers rep opportunities
- Manufacturer rep jobs near me
- Companies to rep for
- Independent sales rep opportunities
- Hire sales reps commission only
- Sales reps wanted
- Manufacturing reps wanted
- Independent manufacturers rep jobs
- Manufacturers representative jobs
- Independent representative opportunities
- Manufacturer rep jobs
- Hire sales rep
- Mfg sales rep jobs
- Factory representative jobs
- Manufacturer sales rep jobs
- Manufacturer sales representative jobs
- Manufacturer representative jobs
- Mfg rep jobs
- Manufacturer representative jobs near me
- Manufacturer sales rep jobs near me
- Manufacturer sales rep opportunities
Are you a distributor seeking new product lines and manufacturers products to distribute in Washington?
Ardent has a portfolio of world-class clients with a range of products who seek to expand their distribution channels. If you are a distributor who wants to add product lines to your distribution channels, kindly contact Ardent to discuss potential opportunities.
What Our Customers Say
Ardent has not only successfully connected us with the right principals, they connect us with principals that have goals and ambitions that align with our company Goals. You cannot go wrong with the Ardent team!
Chris Semonelli, President - CTS Global incorporated
Ardent not only gave us a national presence but found the right matches for us with rep groups. We would not be where we are today without Ardent helping to establish our national network of manufacturer reps.
Ben Guillot, Operations Manager - Paragon Diamond Tools
After trying to find technical sales reps on our own, without success, we turned to Ardent. We are now closing on new business opportunities that fit our capabilities perfectly.
Mark Fiorina, Technical Director - International Plastics
Ardent has some motivational quotes to inspire you!
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time -Thomas Edison
You’re not obligated to win. You’re obligated to keep trying to do the best you can every day. –Marian Wright Edelman
Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later. -Og Mandino
- Q: What is a manufacturers rep?
- A: A Manufacturer’s Rep plays a key role in the sales process for a manufacturer. They are in most cases and independent entity who promotes and sells a manufacturers products or services into their existing or new customer base. They typically operate in a geographical territory, they can range from a 1 person company up to over 100 sales representatives in a sales team. They will also represent several compatible lines at the same time.
- Q: How to find manufacturers reps?
- A: Finding the right manufactures rep can be a daunting task for any company. Ardent have developed a process that can source and implement the right reps any manufacturer is looking for. We have an extensive database of top representatives covering a full range of industries and capabilities.
- Q: How to build a sales network?
- A: At Ardent we have developed a process for building the right sales network for any manufacturer, service provider or product provider. We do this by learning all about a manufacturer, searching our database using the specified criteria, identifying the right representatives, interviewing them, set up introductory meetings, having a secure agreement put in place between both parties then monitoring the progress of the network.
Ardent recommends these organizations, their content, and material for information about the manufacturers representative and professional sales representative industry:
Ardent proudly builds sales networks for clients in the following states in The United States of America:
Alabama, AL – Alaska, AK – Arizona, AZ – Arkansas, AR – California, CA – Colorado, CO – Connecticut, CT – Delaware, DE – Florida, FL – Georgia, GA – Hawaii, HI – Idaho, ID – Illinois, IL – Indiana, IN – Iowa, IA – Kansas, KS – Kentucky, KY – Louisiana, LA – Maine, ME – Maryland, MD – Massachusetts, MA – Michigan, MI – Minnesota, MN – Mississippi, MS – Missouri, MO – Montana, MT – Nebraska, NE – Nevada, NV – New Hampshire, NH – New Jersey, NJ – New Mexico, NM – New York, NY – North Carolina, NC – North Dakota, ND – Ohio, OH – Oklahoma, OK – Oregon, OR – Pennsylvania, PA – Rhode Island, RI – South Carolina, SC – South Dakota, SD – Tennessee, TN – Texas, TX – Utah, UT – Vermont, VT – Virginia, VA – Washington, WA – West Virginia, WV – Wisconsin, WI – Wyoming, WY
From Blog Posts
Fun Facts of Washington
- Capital: Olympia
- Year Founded: 1889
- Major Cities: Seattle, Spokane, Tacoma, Vancouver, Bellevue, Kent
- Borders: Oregon, Idaho, Canada, Pacific Ocean
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP) Millions USD: $375,730
- Population: 5,894,121
- Land Area (Sq Miles): 68,192
- High Point (Feet): 14,411
- Other Facts: “Key Industries: Agriculture including apples, berries, cattle, fishing, poultry, and wheat, Timber and wood products, paper products, computer software, aircraft, and tourism How Washington got its name: The state is named after the first president of the United States, George Washington. Washington State Symbols: State Nickname: Evergreen State; State Slogan: SayWA!; (formerly) Experience Washington; The Evergreen State; also on its license plate as Evergreen State; State Motto: Al-Ki (Indian word meaning bye-and-bye); State flower: Rhododendron; State Bird: Willow Goldfinch aka American Goldfinch; State Fish: Steelhead Trout; State Tree: Western Hemlock; State Mammal: Orca (Killer Whale); State Foods: Blueberry Muffin. Becoming a State: Date Admitted: Monday, November 11, 1889; Number Admitted: 42; Prior Name: Washington Territory; Postal Abbreviation: WA; The Geography of Washington: Total Size: 66,544 sq. miles (source: 2003 Census); Geographical Low Point: Pacific Ocean at Sea Level (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Geographical High Point: Mt. Rainier at 14,411 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Pierce (source: Central Point: Located in Chelan County approx. 10 miles west-southwest of Wenatchee (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Counties: 39; Bodies of Water: Pacific Ocean, Puget Sound, Strait of Juan de Fuca, Columbia River, Snake River, Skagit River, Lake Chelan, Lake Washington; Famous People: Bob Barker – Game show host; Kurt Cobain – Singer and songwriter; Bing Crosby – Singer and actor; Bill Gates – Co-founder of Microsoft; John Elway – Professional football player; Richard Gordon – Astronaut; Alex Haley – Author; Jimi Hendrix – Rock star and guitarist; Steve Largent – Professional football player; Gary Larson – Cartoonist famous for “The Far side”; Tim Lincecum – Professional baseball player; Carl Sagan – Astronomer; Hope Solo – Soccer player; More Fun Facts: In Everett, Washington is the final assembly plant for Boeing airplanes. It is the biggest building in the world. Seattle, Washington is home to the world-famous Space Needle. It has a rotating restaurant at the top.; It is the only state to be named for a US president. The residents had recommended Columbia, but Congress decided to name the land after George Washington. Washington is the leading apple producer of the states.; It gets the nickname, the Evergreen State, from its large forests of evergreen trees.; Microsoft corporation is headquartered in Redmond. Bill Gates, the head of Microsoft and the richest man in the US, also lives in this state.; The state insect is the dragonfly.; Aberdeen was once called the ‘roughest town west of the Mississippi’.; Mount St. Helens is an active volcano. It had a huge eruption in 1980. Professional Sports Teams: Seattle Mariners – MLB (baseball); Seattle Seahawks – NFL (football); Seattle Sounders – MLS (soccer).” Citation: Nelson, Ken. “United States Geography for Kids: Washington .” Ducksters, Technological Solutions, Inc. (TSI), https://www.ducksters.com/geography/state.php?State=Washington
- Page ID: Washington_United_States_47
- Set ID: United_States_State
- Ardentgo: ARDG2_1000001