Manufacturer representative opportunities in Kentucky, KY
Build your line card in Kentucky with Ardent
Are you looking for additional principals to represent as a manufacturers representative to utilize your unique capabilities in Kentucky? Are you an independent sales rep seeking additional principals? Then, you are in the right place.
Ardent builds sales networks for manufacturing companies and can align your sales skills with principals in your industry. We have principals looking for independent sales reps seeking opportunities. If you are searching for any of the following in Kentucky, KY, kindly contact Ardent to see if it is a good fit to potentially work together:
- Manufacturer representative opportunities
- Manufacturer’s representative jobs
- Manufacturer reps jobs
- Manufacturers rep opportunities
- Manufacturer rep jobs near me
- Companies to rep for
- Independent sales rep opportunities
- Hire sales reps commission only
- Sales reps wanted
- Manufacturing reps wanted
- Independent manufacturers rep jobs
- Manufacturers representative jobs
- Independent representative opportunities
- Manufacturer rep jobs
- Hire sales rep
- Mfg sales rep jobs
- Factory representative jobs
- Manufacturer sales rep jobs
- Manufacturer sales representative jobs
- Manufacturer representative jobs
- Mfg rep jobs
- Manufacturer representative jobs near me
- Manufacturer sales rep jobs near me
- Manufacturer sales rep opportunities
Are you a distributor seeking new product lines and manufacturers products to distribute in Kentucky?
Ardent has a portfolio of world-class clients with a range of products who seek to expand their distribution channels. If you are a distributor who wants to add product lines to your distribution channels, kindly contact Ardent to discuss potential opportunities.
What Our Customers Say
Ardent has not only successfully connected us with the right principals, they connect us with principals that have goals and ambitions that align with our company Goals. You cannot go wrong with the Ardent team!
Chris Semonelli, President - CTS Global incorporated
Ardent not only gave us a national presence but found the right matches for us with rep groups. We would not be where we are today without Ardent helping to establish our national network of manufacturer reps.
Ben Guillot, Operations Manager - Paragon Diamond Tools
After trying to find technical sales reps on our own, without success, we turned to Ardent. We are now closing on new business opportunities that fit our capabilities perfectly.
Mark Fiorina, Technical Director - International Plastics
Ardent has some motivational quotes to inspire you!
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time -Thomas Edison
You’re not obligated to win. You’re obligated to keep trying to do the best you can every day. –Marian Wright Edelman
Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later. -Og Mandino
- Q: What is a manufacturers rep?
- A: A Manufacturer’s Rep plays a key role in the sales process for a manufacturer. They are in most cases and independent entity who promotes and sells a manufacturers products or services into their existing or new customer base. They typically operate in a geographical territory, they can range from a 1 person company up to over 100 sales representatives in a sales team. They will also represent several compatible lines at the same time.
- Q: How to find manufacturers reps?
- A: Finding the right manufactures rep can be a daunting task for any company. Ardent have developed a process that can source and implement the right reps any manufacturer is looking for. We have an extensive database of top representatives covering a full range of industries and capabilities.
- Q: How to build a sales network?
- A: At Ardent we have developed a process for building the right sales network for any manufacturer, service provider or product provider. We do this by learning all about a manufacturer, searching our database using the specified criteria, identifying the right representatives, interviewing them, set up introductory meetings, having a secure agreement put in place between both parties then monitoring the progress of the network.
Ardent recommends these organizations, their content, and material for information about the manufacturers representative and professional sales representative industry:
Ardent proudly builds sales networks for clients in the following states in The United States of America:
Alabama, AL – Alaska, AK – Arizona, AZ – Arkansas, AR – California, CA – Colorado, CO – Connecticut, CT – Delaware, DE – Florida, FL – Georgia, GA – Hawaii, HI – Idaho, ID – Illinois, IL – Indiana, IN – Iowa, IA – Kansas, KS – Kentucky, KY – Louisiana, LA – Maine, ME – Maryland, MD – Massachusetts, MA – Michigan, MI – Minnesota, MN – Mississippi, MS – Missouri, MO – Montana, MT – Nebraska, NE – Nevada, NV – New Hampshire, NH – New Jersey, NJ – New Mexico, NM – New York, NY – North Carolina, NC – North Dakota, ND – Ohio, OH – Oklahoma, OK – Oregon, OR – Pennsylvania, PA – Rhode Island, RI – South Carolina, SC – South Dakota, SD – Tennessee, TN – Texas, TX – Utah, UT – Vermont, VT – Virginia, VA – Washington, WA – West Virginia, WV – Wisconsin, WI – Wyoming, WY
From Blog Posts
Fun Facts of Kentucky
- Capital: Frankfort
- Year Founded: 1792
- Major Cities: Louisville, Lexington, Bowling Green, Owensboro, Covington
- Borders: Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Missouri, Tennessee, West Virginia, Virginia
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP) Millions USD: $173,466
- Population: 4,041,769
- Land Area (Sq Miles): 40,395
- High Point (Feet): 4,145
- Other Facts: “Key Industries: Agriculture including corn, tobacco, grains, cattle, and chickens Coal mining, automobiles, horse breeding, energy production, and appliances. How Kentucky got its name: The name for Kentucky comes from a Native American Iroquois word ‘Ken-tah-ten’ meaning land of tomorrow. Kentucky State Symbols: State Nickname: Bluegrass State; State Slogan: Unbridled Spirit; also on its license plate; (formerly) It’s That Friendly; (formerly) Where Education Pays; State Motto: United we stand, divided we fall; State flower: Goldenrod; State Bird: Kentucky Cardinal; State Fish: Kentucky bass; State Tree: Tulip Poplar; State Mammal: Thoroughbred horse, Gray squirrel; State Foods: Blackberry, Milk ; Becoming a State: Date Admitted: Friday, June 1, 1792; Number Admitted: 15; Prior Name: Virginia; Postal Abbreviation: KY. The Geography of Kentucky: Total Size: 39,728 sq. miles (source: 2003 Census); Geographical Low Point: Mississippi River at 257 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Fulton (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Geographical High Point: Black Mtn. at 4,145 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Harlan (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Central Point: Located in Marion County approx. 3 miles north-northwest of Lebanon (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Counties: 120 (source: National Association of Counties); Bodies of Water: Ohio River, Mississippi River, Kentucky River, Tennessee River, Lake Cumberland, Kentucky Lake, Barkley Lake; Famous People: Muhammad Ali – Heavyweight champion boxer; Kit Carson – Explorer and frontiersman; George Clooney – Actor; Jefferson Davis – Leader of the Confederacy during the Civil War; Johnny Depp – Actor; Jennifer Lawrence – Actor; Abraham Lincoln – The 16th President of the United States; Loretta Lynn – Country singer and songwriter; Rajon Rondo – Professional basketball player; Diane Sawyer – News anchor; More Fun Facts: The Kentucky Derby is one of the world’s most famous horse races.; The United States Bullion Depository (where it keeps its gold) is in Fort Knox, Kentucky.; Kentucky Fried Chicken is based in Louisville, KY.; Mammoth Cave in Kentucky is the world’s longest recorded cave system.; Daniel Boone was one of the original colonists to explore and settle in Kentucky.; Kentucky is one of three states, including Colorado and California, who claim to have invented the cheeseburger.; The most gold stored anywhere in the world is stored at Fort Knox.; The song ‘Happy Birthday to You’ was written by two sisters in Louisville.; The famous baseball bat, the Louisville Slugger, is made in Louisville, Kentucky.; President Abraham Lincoln was born in Kentucky. Jefferson Davis, President of the Confederacy, was also born here.; Professional Sports Teams: Kentucky has no major Professional Sports Teams, but is home to the biggest American horse race in the Kentucky Derby. Also, the Cincinnati Bengals (NFL) and the Cincinnati Reds (MLB) play just across the northern border.” Citation: Nelson, Ken. “United States Geography for Kids: Kentucky .” Ducksters, Technological Solutions, Inc. (TSI), https://www.ducksters.com/geography/state.php?State=Kentucky
- Page ID: Kentucky_United_States_17
- Set ID: United_States_State
- Ardentgo: ARDG2_1000001