Contact Ardent Today
Ardent will match you to the principals that fit your sales capabilities, industries, products, and technical specialties.
Manufacturer representative opportunities in South Carolina, SC
Build your line card in South Carolina with Ardent
Are you looking for additional principals to represent as a manufacturers representative to utilize your unique capabilities in South Carolina? Are you an independent sales rep seeking additional principals? Then, you are in the right place.
Ardent builds sales networks for manufacturing companies and can align your sales skills with principals in your industry. We have principals looking for independent sales reps seeking opportunities. If you are searching for any of the following in South Carolina, SC, kindly contact Ardent to see if it is a good fit to potentially work together:
- Manufacturer representative opportunities
- Manufacturer’s representative jobs
- Manufacturer reps jobs
- Manufacturers rep opportunities
- Manufacturer rep jobs near me
- Companies to rep for
- Independent sales rep opportunities
- Hire sales reps commission only
- Sales reps wanted
- Manufacturing reps wanted
- Independent manufacturers rep jobs
- Manufacturers representative jobs
- Independent representative opportunities
- Manufacturer rep jobs
- Hire sales rep
- Mfg sales rep jobs
- Factory representative jobs
- Manufacturer sales rep jobs
- Manufacturer sales representative jobs
- Manufacturer representative jobs
- Mfg rep jobs
- Manufacturer representative jobs near me
- Manufacturer sales rep jobs near me
- Manufacturer sales rep opportunities
Are you a distributor seeking new product lines and manufacturers products to distribute in South Carolina?
Ardent has a portfolio of world-class clients with a range of products who seek to expand their distribution channels. If you are a distributor who wants to add product lines to your distribution channels, kindly contact Ardent to discuss potential opportunities.
What Our Customers Say
Ardent has not only successfully connected us with the right principals, they connect us with principals that have goals and ambitions that align with our company Goals. You cannot go wrong with the Ardent team!
Chris Semonelli, President - CTS Global incorporated
Ardent not only gave us a national presence but found the right matches for us with rep groups. We would not be where we are today without Ardent helping to establish our national network of manufacturer reps.
Ben Guillot, Operations Manager - Paragon Diamond Tools
After trying to find technical sales reps on our own, without success, we turned to Ardent. We are now closing on new business opportunities that fit our capabilities perfectly.
Mark Fiorina, Technical Director - International Plastics
Ardent has some motivational quotes to inspire you!
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time -Thomas Edison
You’re not obligated to win. You’re obligated to keep trying to do the best you can every day. –Marian Wright Edelman
Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later. -Og Mandino
- Q: What is a manufacturers rep?
- A: A Manufacturer’s Rep plays a key role in the sales process for a manufacturer. They are in most cases and independent entity who promotes and sells a manufacturers products or services into their existing or new customer base. They typically operate in a geographical territory, they can range from a 1 person company up to over 100 sales representatives in a sales team. They will also represent several compatible lines at the same time.
- Q: How to find manufacturers reps?
- A: Finding the right manufactures rep can be a daunting task for any company. Ardent have developed a process that can source and implement the right reps any manufacturer is looking for. We have an extensive database of top representatives covering a full range of industries and capabilities.
- Q: How to build a sales network?
- A: At Ardent we have developed a process for building the right sales network for any manufacturer, service provider or product provider. We do this by learning all about a manufacturer, searching our database using the specified criteria, identifying the right representatives, interviewing them, set up introductory meetings, having a secure agreement put in place between both parties then monitoring the progress of the network.
Ardent recommends these organizations, their content, and material for information about the manufacturers representative and professional sales representative industry:
Ardent proudly builds sales networks for clients in the following states in The United States of America:
Alabama, AL – Alaska, AK – Arizona, AZ – Arkansas, AR – California, CA – Colorado, CO – Connecticut, CT – Delaware, DE – Florida, FL – Georgia, GA – Hawaii, HI – Idaho, ID – Illinois, IL – Indiana, IN – Iowa, IA – Kansas, KS – Kentucky, KY – Louisiana, LA – Maine, ME – Maryland, MD – Massachusetts, MA – Michigan, MI – Minnesota, MN – Mississippi, MS – Missouri, MO – Montana, MT – Nebraska, NE – Nevada, NV – New Hampshire, NH – New Jersey, NJ – New Mexico, NM – New York, NY – North Carolina, NC – North Dakota, ND – Ohio, OH – Oklahoma, OK – Oregon, OR – Pennsylvania, PA – Rhode Island, RI – South Carolina, SC – South Dakota, SD – Tennessee, TN – Texas, TX – Utah, UT – Vermont, VT – Virginia, VA – Washington, WA – West Virginia, WV – Wisconsin, WI – Wyoming, WY
From Blog Posts
Fun Facts of South Carolina
- Capital: Columbia
- Year Founded: 1788
- Major Cities: Columbia, Charleston, North Charleston, Mount Pleasant, Rock Hill
- Borders: North Carolina, Georgia, Atlantic Ocean
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP) Millions USD: $176,217
- Population: 4,012,012
- Land Area (Sq Miles): 31,055
- High Point (Feet): 3,560
- Other Facts: “Key Industries: Agriculture including poultry, cattle, soybeans, tobacco, and peaches, Textiles, chemicals, paper, automobiles, machinery, and tourism. How South Carolina got its name: The Carolinas were named in honor of King Charles I. The Latin for Charles is translated as Carolus. South Carolina State Symbols: State Nickname: Palmetto State; State Slogan: Smiling Faces. Beautiful Places. Also on one of its two base license plates.; State Motto: Animis opibusque parati (Prepared in mind and resources) and Dum spiro spero (While I breathe, I hope); State flower: Yellow Jessamine; State Bird: Carolina Wren; State Fish: Striped bass; State Tree: Palmetto; State Mammal: White-tailed deer, Boykin Spaniel; State Foods: Peach, Milk, Sweet Tea ; Becoming a State: Date Admitted: May 23, 1788; Number Admitted: 8; Prior Name: Province of South Carolina, then sovereign state in Confederation; Postal Abbreviation: SC; The Geography of South Carolina: Total Size: 30,109 sq. Miles (source: 2003 Census); Geographical Low Point: Atlantic Ocean at Sea Level (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Geographical High Point: Sassafras Mtn. at 3,560 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Pickens (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Central Point: Located in Richland County approx. Thirteen miles southeast of Columbia (source: U.S. Geological Survey);Counties: 46 (source: National Association of Counties); Bodies of Water: Atlantic Ocean, Lake Murray, Lake Marion, Lake Moultrie, Lake Hartwell, Pee Dee River, Saluda River, and Santee River. Famous People: James Brown – Singer; Joe Frazier – Champion Heavyweight Boxer; Kevin Garnett – Professional basketball player; Sarah Moore Grimke – Women’s rights activist; Andrew Jackson – The 7th President of the United States; Jesse Jackson – Civil rights activist; Jasper Johns – Artist; Shoeless Joe Jackson – Professional baseball player; Chris Rock – Comedian and actor; Vana White – Game show host; More Fun Facts: The State Tree of South Carolina, the Palmetto Tree, was used to build the walls for a fort on Sullivan Island. The rubbery trees were a great defense as cannon balls bounced right off them!; The first shots of the Civil War were in South Carolina at Fort Sumter.; Johnston, South Carolina is called the Peach Capital of the World. There is a giant water tower in the shape of a peach near Gaffney.; Before South Carolina adopted the Palmetto State as its nickname, it was called the Iodine State.; The official state dance is the Shag.; There are rumors that a water monster lurks in the depths of Lake Murray.; The state amphibian is the salamander. The state insect is the Carolina Mantis.; South Carolina beaches are popular tourist destinations including the Grand Strand and Myrtle Beach.; Professional Sports Teams: There are no major Professional Sports Teams in South Carolina. The Carolina Panthers play just across the border in Charlotte.” Citation: Nelson, Ken. “United States Geography for Kids: South Carolina .” Ducksters, Technological Solutions, Inc. (TSI), https://www.ducksters.com/geography/state.php?State=South Carolina
- Page ID: South_Carolina_United_States_40
- Set ID: United_States_State
- Ardentgo: ARDG2_1000001