Manufacturer representative opportunities in Illinois, IL
Build your line card in Illinois with Ardent
Are you looking for additional principals to represent as a manufacturers representative to utilize your unique capabilities in Illinois? Are you an independent sales rep seeking additional principals? Then, you are in the right place.
Ardent builds sales networks for manufacturing companies and can align your sales skills with principals in your industry. We have principals looking for independent sales reps seeking opportunities. If you are searching for any of the following in Illinois, IL, kindly contact Ardent to see if it is a good fit to potentially work together:
- Manufacturer representative opportunities
- Manufacturer’s representative jobs
- Manufacturer reps jobs
- Manufacturers rep opportunities
- Manufacturer rep jobs near me
- Companies to rep for
- Independent sales rep opportunities
- Hire sales reps commission only
- Sales reps wanted
- Manufacturing reps wanted
- Independent manufacturers rep jobs
- Manufacturers representative jobs
- Independent representative opportunities
- Manufacturer rep jobs
- Hire sales rep
- Mfg sales rep jobs
- Factory representative jobs
- Manufacturer sales rep jobs
- Manufacturer sales representative jobs
- Manufacturer representative jobs
- Mfg rep jobs
- Manufacturer representative jobs near me
- Manufacturer sales rep jobs near me
- Manufacturer sales rep opportunities
Are you a distributor seeking new product lines and manufacturers products to distribute in Illinois?
Ardent has a portfolio of world-class clients with a range of products who seek to expand their distribution channels. If you are a distributor who wants to add product lines to your distribution channels, kindly contact Ardent to discuss potential opportunities.
What Our Customers Say
Ardent has not only successfully connected us with the right principals, they connect us with principals that have goals and ambitions that align with our company Goals. You cannot go wrong with the Ardent team!
Chris Semonelli, President - CTS Global incorporated
Ardent not only gave us a national presence but found the right matches for us with rep groups. We would not be where we are today without Ardent helping to establish our national network of manufacturer reps.
Ben Guillot, Operations Manager - Paragon Diamond Tools
After trying to find technical sales reps on our own, without success, we turned to Ardent. We are now closing on new business opportunities that fit our capabilities perfectly.
Mark Fiorina, Technical Director - International Plastics
Ardent has some motivational quotes to inspire you!
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time -Thomas Edison
You’re not obligated to win. You’re obligated to keep trying to do the best you can every day. –Marian Wright Edelman
Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later. -Og Mandino
- Q: What is a manufacturers rep?
- A: A Manufacturer’s Rep plays a key role in the sales process for a manufacturer. They are in most cases and independent entity who promotes and sells a manufacturers products or services into their existing or new customer base. They typically operate in a geographical territory, they can range from a 1 person company up to over 100 sales representatives in a sales team. They will also represent several compatible lines at the same time.
- Q: How to find manufacturers reps?
- A: Finding the right manufactures rep can be a daunting task for any company. Ardent have developed a process that can source and implement the right reps any manufacturer is looking for. We have an extensive database of top representatives covering a full range of industries and capabilities.
- Q: How to build a sales network?
- A: At Ardent we have developed a process for building the right sales network for any manufacturer, service provider or product provider. We do this by learning all about a manufacturer, searching our database using the specified criteria, identifying the right representatives, interviewing them, set up introductory meetings, having a secure agreement put in place between both parties then monitoring the progress of the network.
Ardent recommends these organizations, their content, and material for information about the manufacturers representative and professional sales representative industry:
Ardent proudly builds sales networks for clients in the following states in The United States of America:
Alabama, AL – Alaska, AK – Arizona, AZ – Arkansas, AR – California, CA – Colorado, CO – Connecticut, CT – Delaware, DE – Florida, FL – Georgia, GA – Hawaii, HI – Idaho, ID – Illinois, IL – Indiana, IN – Iowa, IA – Kansas, KS – Kentucky, KY – Louisiana, LA – Maine, ME – Maryland, MD – Massachusetts, MA – Michigan, MI – Minnesota, MN – Mississippi, MS – Missouri, MO – Montana, MT – Nebraska, NE – Nevada, NV – New Hampshire, NH – New Jersey, NJ – New Mexico, NM – New York, NY – North Carolina, NC – North Dakota, ND – Ohio, OH – Oklahoma, OK – Oregon, OR – Pennsylvania, PA – Rhode Island, RI – South Carolina, SC – South Dakota, SD – Tennessee, TN – Texas, TX – Utah, UT – Vermont, VT – Virginia, VA – Washington, WA – West Virginia, WV – Wisconsin, WI – Wyoming, WY
From Blog Posts
Fun Facts of Illinois
- Capital: Springfield
- Year Founded: 1818
- Major Cities: Chicago, Aurora, Rockford, Joliet, Naperville, Springfield, Peoria
- Borders: Missouri, Iowa, Wisconsin, Indiana, Kentucky
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP) Millions USD: $695,238
- Population: 12,419,293
- Land Area (Sq Miles): 56,400
- High Point (Feet): 1,235
- Other Facts: “Key Industries: Agriculture including corn, soybeans, wheat, cattle, and dairy products, chemicals, machinery, food processing, electronic products, publishing, and tourism; How Illinois got its name: The name Illinois is a French word that was used to describe the local Native Americans.; Illinois State Symbols: State Nickname: Prairie State; State Slogan: Mile After Magnificent Mile; Right Here. Right Now.; State Motto: State sovereignty, national union; State flower: Violet; State Bird: Cardinal aka Northern Cardinal; State Fish: Bluegill; State Tree: White Oak; State Mammal: White-tailed deer; State Foods: Popcorn; Becoming a State: Date Admitted: Thursday, December 3, 1818; Number Admitted: 21; Prior Name: Illinois Territory; Postal Abbreviation: IL; The Geography of Illinois: Total Size: 55,584 sq. Miles (source: 2003 Census); Geographical Low Point: Mississippi River at 279 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Alexander (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Geographical High Point: Charles Mound at 1,235 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Jo Daviess (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Central Point: Located in Logan County approx. Twenty-eight miles northeast of Springfield (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Counties: 102 (source: National Association of Counties); Bodies of Water: Lake Michigan, Rend Lake, Illinois River, Mississippi River, Ohio River, Wabash River. Famous People: Hillary Clinton – First Lady and U.S. Secretary of State; Cindy Crawford – Model; Michael Crichton – Author and movie producer; Walt Disney – Founder of Walt Disney Company; Wyatt Earp – Lawman of the wild west; Enrico Fermi – Nuclear scientist; Harrison Ford – Actor; Ernest Hemingway – Author; Jackie Joyner- Kersee – Track and field athlete; Abraham Lincoln – The 16th President of the United States and Illinois congressman; Bill Murray – Actor and comedian; Michelle Obama – First Lady of the U.S.; Ronald Reagan -The 40th President of the United States; Derrick Rose – Professional basketball player; Eddie Vedder – Lead singer of Pearl Jam; More Fun Facts: The Willis Tower (Sears Tower) in Chicago, Illinois is the tallest building in the United States.; Chicago is the third-largest city in the United States.; The headquarters of McDonald’s is located in Oak Brook, Illinois.; The state dance of Illinois is Square Dancing.; On Saint Patrick’s Day the Chicago River is dyed green.; Famous Peopleborn in Illinois include Walt Disney, Harrison Ford, Ernest Hemmingway, and President Ronald Reagan.; Illinois was the first state to abolish slavery by ratifying the thirteenth amendment.; There are over 6,000 units of government (for example city, township, county, etc.) in the State of Illinois.; The world’s largest public library is the Chicago Public Library. It has over 2 million books!; Abraham Lincoln served in the Illinois State Legislature.; Professional Sports Teams: Chicago Bears – NFL (football); Chicago Blackhawks – NHL (hockey); Chicago Bulls – NBA (basketball); Chicago Cubs – MLB (baseball); Chicago Fire – MLS (soccer); Chicago White Sox – MLB (baseball). ” Citation: Nelson, Ken. “United States Geography for Kids: Illinois .” Ducksters, Technological Solutions, Inc. (TSI), https://www.ducksters.com/geography/state.php?State=Illinois
- Page ID: Illinois_United_States_13
- Set ID: United_States_State
- Ardentgo: ARDG2_1000001