Manufacturer representative opportunities in Alaska, AK
Build your line card in Alaska with Ardent
Are you looking for additional principals to represent as a manufacturers representative to utilize your unique capabilities in Alaska? Are you an independent sales rep seeking additional principals? Then, you are in the right place.
Ardent builds sales networks for manufacturing companies and can align your sales skills with principals in your industry. We have principals looking for independent sales reps seeking opportunities. If you are searching for any of the following in Alaska, AK, kindly contact Ardent to see if it is a good fit to potentially work together:
- Manufacturer representative opportunities
- Manufacturer’s representative jobs
- Manufacturer reps jobs
- Manufacturers rep opportunities
- Manufacturer rep jobs near me
- Companies to rep for
- Independent sales rep opportunities
- Hire sales reps commission only
- Sales reps wanted
- Manufacturing reps wanted
- Independent manufacturers rep jobs
- Manufacturers representative jobs
- Independent representative opportunities
- Manufacturer rep jobs
- Hire sales rep
- Mfg sales rep jobs
- Factory representative jobs
- Manufacturer sales rep jobs
- Manufacturer sales representative jobs
- Manufacturer representative jobs
- Mfg rep jobs
- Manufacturer representative jobs near me
- Manufacturer sales rep jobs near me
- Manufacturer sales rep opportunities
Are you a distributor seeking new product lines and manufacturers products to distribute in Alaska?
Ardent has a portfolio of world-class clients with a range of products who seek to expand their distribution channels. If you are a distributor who wants to add product lines to your distribution channels, kindly contact Ardent to discuss potential opportunities.
What Our Customers Say
Ardent has not only successfully connected us with the right principals, they connect us with principals that have goals and ambitions that align with our company Goals. You cannot go wrong with the Ardent team!
Chris Semonelli, President - CTS Global incorporated
Ardent not only gave us a national presence but found the right matches for us with rep groups. We would not be where we are today without Ardent helping to establish our national network of manufacturer reps.
Ben Guillot, Operations Manager - Paragon Diamond Tools
After trying to find technical sales reps on our own, without success, we turned to Ardent. We are now closing on new business opportunities that fit our capabilities perfectly.
Mark Fiorina, Technical Director - International Plastics
Ardent has some motivational quotes to inspire you!
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time -Thomas Edison
You’re not obligated to win. You’re obligated to keep trying to do the best you can every day. –Marian Wright Edelman
Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later. -Og Mandino
- Q: What is a manufacturers rep?
- A: A Manufacturer’s Rep plays a key role in the sales process for a manufacturer. They are in most cases and independent entity who promotes and sells a manufacturers products or services into their existing or new customer base. They typically operate in a geographical territory, they can range from a 1 person company up to over 100 sales representatives in a sales team. They will also represent several compatible lines at the same time.
- Q: How to find manufacturers reps?
- A: Finding the right manufactures rep can be a daunting task for any company. Ardent have developed a process that can source and implement the right reps any manufacturer is looking for. We have an extensive database of top representatives covering a full range of industries and capabilities.
- Q: How to build a sales network?
- A: At Ardent we have developed a process for building the right sales network for any manufacturer, service provider or product provider. We do this by learning all about a manufacturer, searching our database using the specified criteria, identifying the right representatives, interviewing them, set up introductory meetings, having a secure agreement put in place between both parties then monitoring the progress of the network.
Ardent recommends these organizations, their content, and material for information about the manufacturers representative and professional sales representative industry:
Ardent proudly builds sales networks for clients in the following states in The United States of America:
Alabama, AL – Alaska, AK – Arizona, AZ – Arkansas, AR – California, CA – Colorado, CO – Connecticut, CT – Delaware, DE – Florida, FL – Georgia, GA – Hawaii, HI – Idaho, ID – Illinois, IL – Indiana, IN – Iowa, IA – Kansas, KS – Kentucky, KY – Louisiana, LA – Maine, ME – Maryland, MD – Massachusetts, MA – Michigan, MI – Minnesota, MN – Mississippi, MS – Missouri, MO – Montana, MT – Nebraska, NE – Nevada, NV – New Hampshire, NH – New Jersey, NJ – New Mexico, NM – New York, NY – North Carolina, NC – North Dakota, ND – Ohio, OH – Oklahoma, OK – Oregon, OR – Pennsylvania, PA – Rhode Island, RI – South Carolina, SC – South Dakota, SD – Tennessee, TN – Texas, TX – Utah, UT – Vermont, VT – Virginia, VA – Washington, WA – West Virginia, WV – Wisconsin, WI – Wyoming, WY
From Blog Posts
Fun Facts of Alaska
- Capital: Juneau
- Year Founded: 1959
- Major Cities: Anchorage, Fairbanks, Juneau, Badger
- Borders: Canada, the Gulf of Alaska, the Pacific Ocean, The Bering Sea, and the Arctic Ocean
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP) Millions USD: $51,859
- Population: 626,932
- Land Area (Sq Miles): 589,757
- High Point (Feet): 20,320
- Other Facts: “Key Industries: Oil and gas (over 80%), seafood, mining; How Alaska got its name: The word Alaska comes from the Aleut word alaxsxaq which means the mainland. Alaska State Symbols: State Nickname: Last Frontier; State Slogan: Beyond Your Dreams, Within Your Reach; State Motto: North to the Future; State flower: Forget-me-not; State Bird: Willow Ptarmigan; State Fish: King salmon; State Tree: Sitka Spruce; State Mammal: Moose, Bowhead whale; State Foods: Salmon; Becoming a State: Date Admitted: Saturday, January 3, 1959; Number Admitted: 49; Prior Name: Alaska Territory; Postal Abbreviation: AK; The Geography of Alaska: Total Size: 571,951 sq. Miles (source: 2003 Census); Geographical Low Point: Pacific Ocean at Sea Level (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Geographical High Point: Mount McKinley (Denali) 20,320 ft (6194 m); Central Point: Located approx. 63 N., 152 W., 60 miles northwest of Mt. McKinley (source: U.S. Geological Survey) ;Counties: 16 Boroughs (source: National Association of Counties ); Bodies of Water: Pacific Ocean, Arctic Ocean, Bering Sea, Gulf of Alaska, Yukon River, Kuskokwim River, Iliamna Lake, Becharof Lake, Teshekpuk Lake: Famous People: Benny Benson – Designed the Alaskan state flag at the age of 13.; Carlos Boozer – NBA basketball player; Jimmy Doolittle – WWII general and war hero.; Wyatt Earp – Lawman from the American West.; Joseph Juneau – Gold prospector and founder of the city of Juneau.; Sarah Palin – Governor who ran for Vice President.; Curt Schilling – Professional baseball player who pitched for the Boston Red Sox.; Robert Stroud – Killer is known as the ‘Birdman of Alcatraz.’: More Fun Facts: The capital of Alaska, Juneau, does not connect with the rest of Alaska (or any portion of the United States) by land. You can only get there by boat or plane.: Alaska is the largest U.S. state, by far. It’s twice as big as the next largest state, Texas.; Mount McKinley is the tallest mountain in all of North America.; Alaska is the coldest state, but parts of it can get hot in the summer; up to 90 degrees F.; Nome, Alaska holds the Great American Bathtub Race on Labor Day each year.; Alaska was purchased from Russia for $7.2 million in 1867 by U.S. Secretary of State William Seward. Many people thought this was a waste and called it Seward’s Folly until they discovered gold!; Gold was discovered here in 1896.; Japan invaded the Aleutian Islands in 1943 during World War II.; Around 25% of the oil produced in the United States comes from Alaska.; Alaska has the longest shoreline of any US State with over 30,000 miles of shoreline.: Professional Sports Teams: Alaska has no major Professional Sports Teams.” Citation: Nelson, Ken. “United States Geography for Kids: Alaska .” Ducksters, Technological Solutions, Inc. (TSI), https://www.ducksters.com/geography/state.php?State=Alaska
- Page ID: Alaska_United_States_2
- Set ID: United_States_State
- Ardentgo: ARDG2_1000001