Contact Ardent Today
Ardent will match you to the principals that fit your sales capabilities, industries, products, and technical specialties.
Manufacturer representative opportunities in Oklahoma, OK
Build your line card in Oklahoma with Ardent
Are you looking for additional principals to represent as a manufacturers representative to utilize your unique capabilities in Oklahoma? Are you an independent sales rep seeking additional principals? Then, you are in the right place.
Ardent builds sales networks for manufacturing companies and can align your sales skills with principals in your industry. We have principals looking for independent sales reps seeking opportunities. If you are searching for any of the following in Oklahoma, OK, kindly contact Ardent to see if it is a good fit to potentially work together:
- Manufacturer representative opportunities
- Manufacturer’s representative jobs
- Manufacturer reps jobs
- Manufacturers rep opportunities
- Manufacturer rep jobs near me
- Companies to rep for
- Independent sales rep opportunities
- Hire sales reps commission only
- Sales reps wanted
- Manufacturing reps wanted
- Independent manufacturers rep jobs
- Manufacturers representative jobs
- Independent representative opportunities
- Manufacturer rep jobs
- Hire sales rep
- Mfg sales rep jobs
- Factory representative jobs
- Manufacturer sales rep jobs
- Manufacturer sales representative jobs
- Manufacturer representative jobs
- Mfg rep jobs
- Manufacturer representative jobs near me
- Manufacturer sales rep jobs near me
- Manufacturer sales rep opportunities
Are you a distributor seeking new product lines and manufacturers products to distribute in Oklahoma?
Ardent has a portfolio of world-class clients with a range of products who seek to expand their distribution channels. If you are a distributor who wants to add product lines to your distribution channels, kindly contact Ardent to discuss potential opportunities.
What Our Customers Say
Ardent has not only successfully connected us with the right principals, they connect us with principals that have goals and ambitions that align with our company Goals. You cannot go wrong with the Ardent team!
Chris Semonelli, President - CTS Global incorporated
Ardent not only gave us a national presence but found the right matches for us with rep groups. We would not be where we are today without Ardent helping to establish our national network of manufacturer reps.
Ben Guillot, Operations Manager - Paragon Diamond Tools
After trying to find technical sales reps on our own, without success, we turned to Ardent. We are now closing on new business opportunities that fit our capabilities perfectly.
Mark Fiorina, Technical Director - International Plastics
Ardent has some motivational quotes to inspire you!
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time -Thomas Edison
You’re not obligated to win. You’re obligated to keep trying to do the best you can every day. –Marian Wright Edelman
Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later. -Og Mandino
- Q: What is a manufacturers rep?
- A: A Manufacturer’s Rep plays a key role in the sales process for a manufacturer. They are in most cases and independent entity who promotes and sells a manufacturers products or services into their existing or new customer base. They typically operate in a geographical territory, they can range from a 1 person company up to over 100 sales representatives in a sales team. They will also represent several compatible lines at the same time.
- Q: How to find manufacturers reps?
- A: Finding the right manufactures rep can be a daunting task for any company. Ardent have developed a process that can source and implement the right reps any manufacturer is looking for. We have an extensive database of top representatives covering a full range of industries and capabilities.
- Q: How to build a sales network?
- A: At Ardent we have developed a process for building the right sales network for any manufacturer, service provider or product provider. We do this by learning all about a manufacturer, searching our database using the specified criteria, identifying the right representatives, interviewing them, set up introductory meetings, having a secure agreement put in place between both parties then monitoring the progress of the network.
Ardent recommends these organizations, their content, and material for information about the manufacturers representative and professional sales representative industry:
Ardent proudly builds sales networks for clients in the following states in The United States of America:
Alabama, AL – Alaska, AK – Arizona, AZ – Arkansas, AR – California, CA – Colorado, CO – Connecticut, CT – Delaware, DE – Florida, FL – Georgia, GA – Hawaii, HI – Idaho, ID – Illinois, IL – Indiana, IN – Iowa, IA – Kansas, KS – Kentucky, KY – Louisiana, LA – Maine, ME – Maryland, MD – Massachusetts, MA – Michigan, MI – Minnesota, MN – Mississippi, MS – Missouri, MO – Montana, MT – Nebraska, NE – Nevada, NV – New Hampshire, NH – New Jersey, NJ – New Mexico, NM – New York, NY – North Carolina, NC – North Dakota, ND – Ohio, OH – Oklahoma, OK – Oregon, OR – Pennsylvania, PA – Rhode Island, RI – South Carolina, SC – South Dakota, SD – Tennessee, TN – Texas, TX – Utah, UT – Vermont, VT – Virginia, VA – Washington, WA – West Virginia, WV – Wisconsin, WI – Wyoming, WY
From Blog Posts
Fun Facts of Oklahoma
- Capital: Oklahoma City
- Year Founded: 1907
- Major Cities: Oklahoma City, Tulsa, Norman, Broken Arrow, Lawton, Edmond
- Borders: Texas, New Mexico, Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Arkansas
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP) Millions USD: $160,953
- Population: 3,450,654
- Land Area (Sq Miles): 69,919
- High Point (Feet): 4,973
- Other Facts: “Key Industries: Agriculture including grains, cattle, dairy products, and cotton, natural gas, oil, petroleum products, machinery, aircraft parts, electronic equipment, and food products. How Oklahoma got its name: The name Oklahoma comes from two words in the Choctaw Indian language: okla, which means people, and humma, which means red. Oklahoma State Symbols: State Nickname: Sooner State; State Slogan: Native America; also on its license plate; State Motto: Labor omnia vincit (Labor conquers all things); State flower: Oklahoma Rose; State Bird: Scissor-tailed Flycatcher; State Fish: White bass; State Tree: Redbud; State Mammal: Bison, Common Raccoon; State Foods: Barbecued Pork, Sausage, Biscuits and Gravy, Grits, Fried Okra, Pecan Pie; Becoming a State: Date Admitted: Saturday, November 16, 1907; Number Admitted: 46; Prior Name: Oklahoma Territory & Indian Territory; Postal Abbreviation: OK. The Geography of Oklahoma: Total Size: 68,667 sq. Miles (source: 2003 Census); Geographical Low Point: Little River at 289 feet, located in the county/subdivision of McCurtain (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Geographical High Point: Black Mesa at 4,973 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Cimarron (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Central Point: Located in Oklahoma County approx. Eight miles north of Oklahoma City (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Counties: 77 (source: National Association of Counties); Bodies of Water: Lake Texoma, Eufaula Lake, Grand Lake of the Cherokees, Red River, Arkansas River, Canadian River. Famous People: Johnny Bench – Professional baseball player; Vince Gill – Country music singer and songwriter; Ron Howard – Actor and movie director; Toby Keith – Country music singer and songwriter; Mickey Mantle – Professional baseball player; Reba McEntire – Country music singer; Dr. Phil McGraw – Talk show host; Chuck Norris – Actor and martial arts expert; Brad Pitt – Actor; Maria Tallchief – Ballet dancer; Jim Thorpe – Athlete and Olympic medalist; Carrie Underwood – Singer and American Idol winner; Sam Walton – Founder of Walmart stores; More Fun Facts: Oklahoma has the largest population of Native Americans of any state.; The name Oklahoma means ‘red people’.; Cimarron County in Oklahoma borders 5 states. More states than any other US county.; The parking meter was invented in Oklahoma.; The name Sooner State comes from people who tried to sneak into Oklahoma and make land claims ‘sooner’ than they were allowed.; Oklahoma! Is the name of a famous 1943 musical.; Many American Indian tribes were forced to move to Oklahoma including the Cherokee, Seminole, Choctaw, Chickasaw, and Creek peoples.; The first shopping cart was invented by Sylvan Goldman, owner of the Piggly Wiggly supermarket chain.; The National Cowboy Hall of Fame and Museum is located in Oklahoma City.; The tribal capital of the Cherokee Nation is located in Tahlequah.; Professional Sports Teams: Oklahoma City Thunder – NBA (basketball); Tulsa Shock – WNBA (basketball).” Citation: Nelson, Ken. “United States Geography for Kids: Oklahoma .” Ducksters, Technological Solutions, Inc. (TSI), https://www.ducksters.com/geography/state.php?State=Oklahoma
- Page ID: Oklahoma_United_States_36
- Set ID: United_States_State
- Ardentgo: ARDG2_1000001