Contact Ardent Today
Ardent will match you to the principals that fit your sales capabilities, industries, products, and technical specialties.
Manufacturer representative opportunities in Florida, FL
Build your line card in Florida with Ardent
Are you looking for additional principals to represent as a manufacturers representative to utilize your unique capabilities in Florida? Are you an independent sales rep seeking additional principals? Then, you are in the right place.
Ardent builds sales networks for manufacturing companies and can align your sales skills with principals in your industry. We have principals looking for independent sales reps seeking opportunities. If you are searching for any of the following in Florida, FL, kindly contact Ardent to see if it is a good fit to potentially work together:
- Manufacturer representative opportunities
- Manufacturer’s representative jobs
- Manufacturer reps jobs
- Manufacturers rep opportunities
- Manufacturer rep jobs near me
- Companies to rep for
- Independent sales rep opportunities
- Hire sales reps commission only
- Sales reps wanted
- Manufacturing reps wanted
- Independent manufacturers rep jobs
- Manufacturers representative jobs
- Independent representative opportunities
- Manufacturer rep jobs
- Hire sales rep
- Mfg sales rep jobs
- Factory representative jobs
- Manufacturer sales rep jobs
- Manufacturer sales representative jobs
- Manufacturer representative jobs
- Mfg rep jobs
- Manufacturer representative jobs near me
- Manufacturer sales rep jobs near me
- Manufacturer sales rep opportunities
Are you a distributor seeking new product lines and manufacturers products to distribute in Florida?
Ardent has a portfolio of world-class clients with a range of products who seek to expand their distribution channels. If you are a distributor who wants to add product lines to your distribution channels, kindly contact Ardent to discuss potential opportunities.
What Our Customers Say
Ardent has not only successfully connected us with the right principals, they connect us with principals that have goals and ambitions that align with our company Goals. You cannot go wrong with the Ardent team!
Chris Semonelli, President - CTS Global incorporated
Ardent not only gave us a national presence but found the right matches for us with rep groups. We would not be where we are today without Ardent helping to establish our national network of manufacturer reps.
Ben Guillot, Operations Manager - Paragon Diamond Tools
After trying to find technical sales reps on our own, without success, we turned to Ardent. We are now closing on new business opportunities that fit our capabilities perfectly.
Mark Fiorina, Technical Director - International Plastics
Ardent has some motivational quotes to inspire you!
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time -Thomas Edison
You’re not obligated to win. You’re obligated to keep trying to do the best you can every day. –Marian Wright Edelman
Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later. -Og Mandino
- Q: What is a manufacturers rep?
- A: A Manufacturer’s Rep plays a key role in the sales process for a manufacturer. They are in most cases and independent entity who promotes and sells a manufacturers products or services into their existing or new customer base. They typically operate in a geographical territory, they can range from a 1 person company up to over 100 sales representatives in a sales team. They will also represent several compatible lines at the same time.
- Q: How to find manufacturers reps?
- A: Finding the right manufactures rep can be a daunting task for any company. Ardent have developed a process that can source and implement the right reps any manufacturer is looking for. We have an extensive database of top representatives covering a full range of industries and capabilities.
- Q: How to build a sales network?
- A: At Ardent we have developed a process for building the right sales network for any manufacturer, service provider or product provider. We do this by learning all about a manufacturer, searching our database using the specified criteria, identifying the right representatives, interviewing them, set up introductory meetings, having a secure agreement put in place between both parties then monitoring the progress of the network.
Ardent recommends these organizations, their content, and material for information about the manufacturers representative and professional sales representative industry:
Ardent proudly builds sales networks for clients in the following states in The United States of America:
Alabama, AL – Alaska, AK – Arizona, AZ – Arkansas, AR – California, CA – Colorado, CO – Connecticut, CT – Delaware, DE – Florida, FL – Georgia, GA – Hawaii, HI – Idaho, ID – Illinois, IL – Indiana, IN – Iowa, IA – Kansas, KS – Kentucky, KY – Louisiana, LA – Maine, ME – Maryland, MD – Massachusetts, MA – Michigan, MI – Minnesota, MN – Mississippi, MS – Missouri, MO – Montana, MT – Nebraska, NE – Nevada, NV – New Hampshire, NH – New Jersey, NJ – New Mexico, NM – New York, NY – North Carolina, NC – North Dakota, ND – Ohio, OH – Oklahoma, OK – Oregon, OR – Pennsylvania, PA – Rhode Island, RI – South Carolina, SC – South Dakota, SD – Tennessee, TN – Texas, TX – Utah, UT – Vermont, VT – Virginia, VA – Washington, WA – West Virginia, WV – Wisconsin, WI – Wyoming, WY
From Blog Posts
We Perfected the Sales Network Building Process
The Ardent team has spent many years perfecting the...
Fun Facts of Florida
- Capital: Tallahassee
- Year Founded: 1845
- Major Cities: Jacksonville, Miami, Tampa, St. Petersburg, Orlando, Hialeah, Tallahassee
- Borders: Alabama, Georgia, Gulf of Mexico, Atlantic Ocean
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP) Millions USD: $777,164
- Population: 15,982,378
- Land Area (Sq Miles): 58,560
- High Point (Feet): 345
- Other Facts: “Key Industries: Agriculture including oranges, other citrus fruits, sugarcane, corn, green beans, and tomatoes, Tourism, banking, aerospace, biotechnology, and electronics. How Florida got its name: Florida was named by Spanish Explorer Ponce de Leon. He called the land Pascua Florida, which means Flowery Easter. Florida State Symbols: State Nickname: Sunshine State; State Slogan: Visit Florida; MyFlorida.com; State Motto: In God we trust (1868); State flower: Orange blossom; State Bird: Mockingbird; State Fish: Largemouth bass (freshwater), Atlantic Sailfish (saltwater); State Tree: Sabal Palm; State Mammal: Florida panther, Manatee, Bottle-nosed dolphin; State Foods: Orange Juice, Key Lime Pie, Oranges; Becoming a State: Date Admitted: Monday, March 3, 1845; Number Admitted: 27; Prior Name: Florida Territory; Postal Abbreviation: FL. The Geography of Florida: Total Size: 53,927 sq. Miles (source: 2003 Census); Geographical Low Point: Atlantic Ocean at Sea Level (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Geographical High Point: Britton Hill at 345 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Walton (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Central Point: Located in Hernando County approx. Twelve miles north-northwest of Brooksville (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Counties: 67 (source: National Association of Counties); Bodies of Water: Gulf of Mexico, Atlantic Ocean, Tampa Bay, Lake Okeechobee, St. Johns River, Suwannee River, Caloosahatchee River, Lake Tohopekaliga, Lake George. Famous People: Faye Dunaway – Actress; Chris Evert – Professional tennis player; Debbie Harry – Singer for the group Blondie; Chipper Jones – Baseball player; Roy Jones, Jr. – Championship boxer; Jim Morrison – Lead singer for the Doors; Tom Petty – Singer and songwriter; Sidney Poitier – Actor; Philip Randolph – Civil rights activist; Bob Ross – Painter; Emmitt Smith – Professional football player; Vanilla Ice – Rapper; Bubba Watson – Golfer. More Fun Facts: You can see the Space Shuttle launch from Kennedy Space Center at Cape Canaveral, Florida.; Ponce de Leon was hoping to find the Fountain of Youth when exploring in Florida.; St. Augustine, Florida was founded in 1565 and is the oldest permanent city in the United States.; Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida, is the number one tourist destination in the world.; Florida is sometimes called the Alligator State because of all the alligators that live there. Also, the University of Florida’s mascot is the Gator. This is where Gatorade was first invented.; The highest rate of lightning strikes in the US is in Clearwater, FL. You may think that Florida is the southernmost state in the US, but Hawaii is actually further south.; The highest average temperature in the US is in Key West.; There are two rivers in Florida that both have the same name! They are both called Withlacoochee. Professional Sports Teams: Florida Panthers – NHL (hockey); Jacksonville Jaguars – NFL (football); Miami Dolphins – NFL (football); Miami Heat – NBA (basketball); Miami Marlins – MLB (baseball); Orlando Magic – NBA (basketball; Tampa Bay Buccaneers – NFL (football); Tampa Bay Rays – MLB (baseball); Tampa Bay Lightning – NHL (hockey).” Citation: Nelson, Ken. “United States Geography for Kids: Florida .” Ducksters, Technological Solutions, Inc. (TSI), https://www.ducksters.com/geography/state.php?State=Florida
- Page ID: Florida_United_States_9
- Set ID: United_States_State
- Ardentgo: ARDG2_1000001