Contact Ardent Today
Ardent will match you to the principals that fit your sales capabilities, industries, products, and technical specialties.
Manufacturer representative opportunities in Alabama, AL
Build your line card in Alabama with Ardent
Are you looking for additional principals to represent as a manufacturers representative to utilize your unique capabilities in Alabama? Are you an independent sales rep seeking additional principals? Then, you are in the right place.
Ardent builds sales networks for manufacturing companies and can align your sales skills with principals in your industry. We have principals looking for independent sales reps seeking opportunities. If you are searching for any of the following in Alabama, AL, kindly contact Ardent to see if it is a good fit to potentially work together:
- Manufacturer representative opportunities
- Manufacturer’s representative jobs
- Manufacturer reps jobs
- Manufacturers rep opportunities
- Manufacturer rep jobs near me
- Companies to rep for
- Independent sales rep opportunities
- Hire sales reps commission only
- Sales reps wanted
- Manufacturing reps wanted
- Independent manufacturers rep jobs
- Manufacturers representative jobs
- Independent representative opportunities
- Manufacturer rep jobs
- Hire sales rep
- Mfg sales rep jobs
- Factory representative jobs
- Manufacturer sales rep jobs
- Manufacturer sales representative jobs
- Manufacturer representative jobs
- Mfg rep jobs
- Manufacturer representative jobs near me
- Manufacturer sales rep jobs near me
- Manufacturer sales rep opportunities
Are you a distributor seeking new product lines and manufacturers products to distribute in Alabama?
Ardent has a portfolio of world-class clients with a range of products who seek to expand their distribution channels. If you are a distributor who wants to add product lines to your distribution channels, kindly contact Ardent to discuss potential opportunities.
What Our Customers Say
Ardent has not only successfully connected us with the right principals, they connect us with principals that have goals and ambitions that align with our company Goals. You cannot go wrong with the Ardent team!
Chris Semonelli, President - CTS Global incorporated
Ardent not only gave us a national presence but found the right matches for us with rep groups. We would not be where we are today without Ardent helping to establish our national network of manufacturer reps.
Ben Guillot, Operations Manager - Paragon Diamond Tools
After trying to find technical sales reps on our own, without success, we turned to Ardent. We are now closing on new business opportunities that fit our capabilities perfectly.
Mark Fiorina, Technical Director - International Plastics
Ardent has some motivational quotes to inspire you!
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time -Thomas Edison
You’re not obligated to win. You’re obligated to keep trying to do the best you can every day. –Marian Wright Edelman
Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later. -Og Mandino
- Q: What is a manufacturers rep?
- A: A Manufacturer’s Rep plays a key role in the sales process for a manufacturer. They are in most cases and independent entity who promotes and sells a manufacturers products or services into their existing or new customer base. They typically operate in a geographical territory, they can range from a 1 person company up to over 100 sales representatives in a sales team. They will also represent several compatible lines at the same time.
- Q: How to find manufacturers reps?
- A: Finding the right manufactures rep can be a daunting task for any company. Ardent have developed a process that can source and implement the right reps any manufacturer is looking for. We have an extensive database of top representatives covering a full range of industries and capabilities.
- Q: How to build a sales network?
- A: At Ardent we have developed a process for building the right sales network for any manufacturer, service provider or product provider. We do this by learning all about a manufacturer, searching our database using the specified criteria, identifying the right representatives, interviewing them, set up introductory meetings, having a secure agreement put in place between both parties then monitoring the progress of the network.
Ardent recommends these organizations, their content, and material for information about the manufacturers representative and professional sales representative industry:
Ardent proudly builds sales networks for clients in the following states in The United States of America:
Alabama, AL – Alaska, AK – Arizona, AZ – Arkansas, AR – California, CA – Colorado, CO – Connecticut, CT – Delaware, DE – Florida, FL – Georgia, GA – Hawaii, HI – Idaho, ID – Illinois, IL – Indiana, IN – Iowa, IA – Kansas, KS – Kentucky, KY – Louisiana, LA – Maine, ME – Maryland, MD – Massachusetts, MA – Michigan, MI – Minnesota, MN – Mississippi, MS – Missouri, MO – Montana, MT – Nebraska, NE – Nevada, NV – New Hampshire, NH – New Jersey, NJ – New Mexico, NM – New York, NY – North Carolina, NC – North Dakota, ND – Ohio, OH – Oklahoma, OK – Oregon, OR – Pennsylvania, PA – Rhode Island, RI – South Carolina, SC – South Dakota, SD – Tennessee, TN – Texas, TX – Utah, UT – Vermont, VT – Virginia, VA – Washington, WA – West Virginia, WV – Wisconsin, WI – Wyoming, WY
From Blog Posts
Fun Facts of Alabama
- Capital: Montgomery
- Year Founded: 1819
- Major Cities: Birmingham, Montgomery, Mobile, Huntsville, Tuscaloosa
- Borders: Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, Tennessee, Gulf of Mexico
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP) Millions USD: $183,547
- Population: 4,447,100
- Land Area (Sq Miles): 51,609
- High Point (Feet): 2,407
- Other Facts: “Key Industries: Agriculture (poultry, peanuts, cotton, grains, soybeans, peaches) Iron and Steel production, paper, lumber, coal mining Automobile manufacture How Alabama got its name: The name Alabama comes from a Native American tribe that lived in the middle of the state. They named the local river the Alabama River and the state took its name from the river. State Nickname: Heart of Dixie State Slogan: Share The Wonder; Stars Fell on Alabama (on its license plate); (formerly) The Heart of Dixie State Motto: Audemus jura nostra defendere (We dare defend our rights) State flower: Camellia State Bird: Yellowhammer aka Northern Flicker State Fish: Largemouth bass (freshwater), Fighting tarpon (saltwater) State Tree: Southern Longleaf Pine State Mammal: Racking horse : Pecan, Blackberry Date Admitted: Tuesday, December 14, 1819 Number Admitted: 22 Prior Name: Alabama Territory Postal Abbreviation: AL The Geography of Alabama: Total Size: 50,744 sq. miles (source: 2003 Census) Geographical Low Point: Gulf of Mexico at Sea Level (source: U.S. Geological Survey) Geographical High Point: Cheaha Mtn. at 2,407 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Cleburne (source: U.S. Geological Survey) Central Point: Located in Chilton County approx. 12 miles southwest of Clanton (source: U.S. Geological Survey) Counties: 67 (source: National Association of Counties) Bodies of Water: Gulf of Mexico, Tennessee River, Alabama River, Chattahoochee River, Coosa River, Weiss Lake, Martin Lake, Lewis Smith Lake, Walter F. George Lake Famous People: Hank Aaron – Baseball player; George Washington Carver – Scientist: Jefferson Davis – President of the Confederacy; Nat ‘King’ Cole – Singer and musician; Helen Keller – Deaf and blind political activist and author; Harper Lee – Author who wrote To Kill a Mockingbird ; Carl Lewis – Gold medal track and field athlete; Willie Mays – Baseball player; Jesse Owens – Gold medal track and field athlete; Rosa Parks – Civil rights activist; Condoleezza Rice – Secretary of State; Booker T. Washington – Educator More Fun Facts: Huntsville, Al is the home to Space Camp and the world’s biggest Space museum.; Montgomery, Al was the capital of the Confederate States.; George Washington Carver lived in Alabama when he came up with peanut butter.; The Wright brothers started the first flight school in Alabama.; Fort Payne makes over 70 million pairs of socks a year. It’s called the sock capital of the world; The first electric trolley was introduced in Montgomery in 1886.; Baseball players Hank Aaron and Willie Mays were both born in Alabama.; The world’s largest cast-iron statue, called The Vulcan, is in Birmingham. It is 56 feet tall!; The football game between the University of Alabama plays Auburn University is one of the biggest rivalries in all of sports. The game is named the Iron Bowl. Professional Sports Teams: Alabama has no major Professional Sports Teams.” Citation: Nelson, Ken. “United States Geography for Kids: Alabama .” Ducksters, Technological Solutions, Inc. (TSI), https://www.ducksters.com/geography/state.php?State=Alabama
- Page ID: Alabama_United_States_1
- Set ID: United_States_State
- Ardentgo: ARDG2_1000001