Manufacturer representative opportunities in North Carolina, NC
Build your line card in North Carolina with Ardent
Are you looking for additional principals to represent as a manufacturers representative to utilize your unique capabilities in North Carolina? Are you an independent sales rep seeking additional principals? Then, you are in the right place.
Ardent builds sales networks for manufacturing companies and can align your sales skills with principals in your industry. We have principals looking for independent sales reps seeking opportunities. If you are searching for any of the following in North Carolina, NC, kindly contact Ardent to see if it is a good fit to potentially work together:
- Manufacturer representative opportunities
- Manufacturer’s representative jobs
- Manufacturer reps jobs
- Manufacturers rep opportunities
- Manufacturer rep jobs near me
- Companies to rep for
- Independent sales rep opportunities
- Hire sales reps commission only
- Sales reps wanted
- Manufacturing reps wanted
- Independent manufacturers rep jobs
- Manufacturers representative jobs
- Independent representative opportunities
- Manufacturer rep jobs
- Hire sales rep
- Mfg sales rep jobs
- Factory representative jobs
- Manufacturer sales rep jobs
- Manufacturer sales representative jobs
- Manufacturer representative jobs
- Mfg rep jobs
- Manufacturer representative jobs near me
- Manufacturer sales rep jobs near me
- Manufacturer sales rep opportunities
Are you a distributor seeking new product lines and manufacturers products to distribute in North Carolina?
Ardent has a portfolio of world-class clients with a range of products who seek to expand their distribution channels. If you are a distributor who wants to add product lines to your distribution channels, kindly contact Ardent to discuss potential opportunities.
What Our Customers Say
Ardent has not only successfully connected us with the right principals, they connect us with principals that have goals and ambitions that align with our company Goals. You cannot go wrong with the Ardent team!
Chris Semonelli, President - CTS Global incorporated
Ardent not only gave us a national presence but found the right matches for us with rep groups. We would not be where we are today without Ardent helping to establish our national network of manufacturer reps.
Ben Guillot, Operations Manager - Paragon Diamond Tools
After trying to find technical sales reps on our own, without success, we turned to Ardent. We are now closing on new business opportunities that fit our capabilities perfectly.
Mark Fiorina, Technical Director - International Plastics
Ardent has some motivational quotes to inspire you!
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time -Thomas Edison
You’re not obligated to win. You’re obligated to keep trying to do the best you can every day. –Marian Wright Edelman
Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later. -Og Mandino
- Q: What is a manufacturers rep?
- A: A Manufacturer’s Rep plays a key role in the sales process for a manufacturer. They are in most cases and independent entity who promotes and sells a manufacturers products or services into their existing or new customer base. They typically operate in a geographical territory, they can range from a 1 person company up to over 100 sales representatives in a sales team. They will also represent several compatible lines at the same time.
- Q: How to find manufacturers reps?
- A: Finding the right manufactures rep can be a daunting task for any company. Ardent have developed a process that can source and implement the right reps any manufacturer is looking for. We have an extensive database of top representatives covering a full range of industries and capabilities.
- Q: How to build a sales network?
- A: At Ardent we have developed a process for building the right sales network for any manufacturer, service provider or product provider. We do this by learning all about a manufacturer, searching our database using the specified criteria, identifying the right representatives, interviewing them, set up introductory meetings, having a secure agreement put in place between both parties then monitoring the progress of the network.
Ardent recommends these organizations, their content, and material for information about the manufacturers representative and professional sales representative industry:
Ardent proudly builds sales networks for clients in the following states in The United States of America:
Alabama, AL – Alaska, AK – Arizona, AZ – Arkansas, AR – California, CA – Colorado, CO – Connecticut, CT – Delaware, DE – Florida, FL – Georgia, GA – Hawaii, HI – Idaho, ID – Illinois, IL – Indiana, IN – Iowa, IA – Kansas, KS – Kentucky, KY – Louisiana, LA – Maine, ME – Maryland, MD – Massachusetts, MA – Michigan, MI – Minnesota, MN – Mississippi, MS – Missouri, MO – Montana, MT – Nebraska, NE – Nevada, NV – New Hampshire, NH – New Jersey, NJ – New Mexico, NM – New York, NY – North Carolina, NC – North Dakota, ND – Ohio, OH – Oklahoma, OK – Oregon, OR – Pennsylvania, PA – Rhode Island, RI – South Carolina, SC – South Dakota, SD – Tennessee, TN – Texas, TX – Utah, UT – Vermont, VT – Virginia, VA – Washington, WA – West Virginia, WV – Wisconsin, WI – Wyoming, WY
From Blog Posts
Fun Facts of North Carolina
- Capital: Raleigh
- Year Founded: 1789
- Major Cities: Charlotte, Raleigh, Greensboro, Durham, Winston-Salem, Fayetteville
- Borders: Virginia, Tennessee, Georgia, South Carolina, Atlantic Ocean
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP) Millions USD: $455,973
- Population: 8,049,313
- Land Area (Sq Miles): 52,586
- High Point (Feet): 6,684
- Other Facts: “Key Industries: Agriculture including cotton, tobacco, soybeans, grains, hogs, and cattle, Textiles, banking, chemicals, furniture, computers, paper products, and tourism. How North Carolina got its name: The name Carolina is after King Charles, which is Carolus in Latin. North Carolina State Symbols: State Nickname: Tar Heel State; State Slogan: A Better Place to Be; First in Flight (on its license plate); State Motto: Esse quam videri (To be rather than to seem); State flower: American Dogwood; State Bird: Cardinal; State Fish: Channel Bass (saltwater); State Tree: Pine; State Mammal: Eastern Gray Squirrel, Plott Hound; State Foods: Blueberry, Strawberry, Sweet Potato, Milk, Scuppernong Grape; Becoming a State: Date Admitted: November 21, 1789; Number Admitted: 12; Prior Name: Province of North Carolina, then sovereign state in Confederation; Postal Abbreviation: NC; The Geography of North Carolina: Total Size: 48,711 sq. miles (source: 2003 Census); Geographical Low Point: Atlantic Ocean at Sea Level (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Geographical High Point: Mt. Mitchell at 6,684 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Yancey(source: U.S. Geological Survey); Central Point: Located in Chatham County approx. Ten miles northwest of Sanford (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Counties: 100 (source: National Association of Counties); Bodies of Water: Atlantic Ocean, Pamlico Sound, Albemarle Sound, Neuse River, Cape Fear River, Yadkin River, Lake Norman, Jordan Lake, Lake Lure. Famous People: Virginia Dare – First child born in America to English parents; Elizabeth Dole – Senator and President of the Red Cross; Dale Earnhardt – Race car driver; Billy Graham – Evangelist; Andy Griffith – Actor; Josh Hamilton – Professional baseball player; Catfish Hunter – Professional baseball player; Andrew Johnson – The 17th President of the United States; Sugar Ray Leonard – Champion boxer; Julianne Moore – Actress; Chris Paul – Professional basketball player; Richard Petty – Race car driver; James Polk – The 11th President of the United States; Hiram Revels – First African-American Senator; Randy Travis – Country singer; Roy Williams – College basketball coach; More Fun Facts: The largest home in the United States is the Biltmore Estate in Ashville, North Carolina.; The first successful flight of a mechanically powered airplane was performed by the Wright Brothers in Kitty Hawk, North Carolina on December 17,1903.; The first public university in the United States was the University of North Carolina.; Virginia Dare was the first child born in America in Roanoke, North Carolina in 1587.; The tar heel nickname comes from the state once being a large producer of tar. Legend has it that during a Civil War battle a regiment of soldiers from North Carolina held their ground when other soldiers fled. They said the other soldiers needed some Carolina tar on their heels so they wouldn’t run.; The venus flytrap has only been found natively in North and South Carolina.; Another nickname is the Old North State.; The first colony established was on Roanoke Island. However, it mysteriously disappeared. Today it is called the Lost Colony and the only thing left is the word ‘croatan’ carved on a tree.; Krispy Kreme Doughnuts was founded in Winston-Salem, NC.; Three US presidents were born in NC. They are James K. Polk, Andrew Jackson, Andrew Johnson.; Professional Sports Teams: Carolina Hurricanes – NHL (hockey); Carolina Panthers – NFL (football); Charlotte Bobcats (Hornets) – NBA (basketball).” Citation: Nelson, Ken. “United States Geography for Kids: North Carolina .” Ducksters, Technological Solutions, Inc. (TSI), https://www.ducksters.com/geography/state.php?State=North Carolina
- Page ID: North_Carolina_United_States_33
- Set ID: United_States_State
- Ardentgo: ARDG2_1000001