Manufacturer representative opportunities in Delaware, DE
Build your line card in Delaware with Ardent
Are you looking for additional principals to represent as a manufacturers representative to utilize your unique capabilities in Delaware? Are you an independent sales rep seeking additional principals? Then, you are in the right place.
Ardent builds sales networks for manufacturing companies and can align your sales skills with principals in your industry. We have principals looking for independent sales reps seeking opportunities. If you are searching for any of the following in Delaware, DE, kindly contact Ardent to see if it is a good fit to potentially work together:
- Manufacturer representative opportunities
- Manufacturer’s representative jobs
- Manufacturer reps jobs
- Manufacturers rep opportunities
- Manufacturer rep jobs near me
- Companies to rep for
- Independent sales rep opportunities
- Hire sales reps commission only
- Sales reps wanted
- Manufacturing reps wanted
- Independent manufacturers rep jobs
- Manufacturers representative jobs
- Independent representative opportunities
- Manufacturer rep jobs
- Hire sales rep
- Mfg sales rep jobs
- Factory representative jobs
- Manufacturer sales rep jobs
- Manufacturer sales representative jobs
- Manufacturer representative jobs
- Mfg rep jobs
- Manufacturer representative jobs near me
- Manufacturer sales rep jobs near me
- Manufacturer sales rep opportunities
Are you a distributor seeking new product lines and manufacturers products to distribute in Delaware?
Ardent has a portfolio of world-class clients with a range of products who seek to expand their distribution channels. If you are a distributor who wants to add product lines to your distribution channels, kindly contact Ardent to discuss potential opportunities.
What Our Customers Say
Ardent has not only successfully connected us with the right principals, they connect us with principals that have goals and ambitions that align with our company Goals. You cannot go wrong with the Ardent team!
Chris Semonelli, President - CTS Global incorporated
Ardent not only gave us a national presence but found the right matches for us with rep groups. We would not be where we are today without Ardent helping to establish our national network of manufacturer reps.
Ben Guillot, Operations Manager - Paragon Diamond Tools
After trying to find technical sales reps on our own, without success, we turned to Ardent. We are now closing on new business opportunities that fit our capabilities perfectly.
Mark Fiorina, Technical Director - International Plastics
Ardent has some motivational quotes to inspire you!
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time -Thomas Edison
You’re not obligated to win. You’re obligated to keep trying to do the best you can every day. –Marian Wright Edelman
Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later. -Og Mandino
- Q: What is a manufacturers rep?
- A: A Manufacturer’s Rep plays a key role in the sales process for a manufacturer. They are in most cases and independent entity who promotes and sells a manufacturers products or services into their existing or new customer base. They typically operate in a geographical territory, they can range from a 1 person company up to over 100 sales representatives in a sales team. They will also represent several compatible lines at the same time.
- Q: How to find manufacturers reps?
- A: Finding the right manufactures rep can be a daunting task for any company. Ardent have developed a process that can source and implement the right reps any manufacturer is looking for. We have an extensive database of top representatives covering a full range of industries and capabilities.
- Q: How to build a sales network?
- A: At Ardent we have developed a process for building the right sales network for any manufacturer, service provider or product provider. We do this by learning all about a manufacturer, searching our database using the specified criteria, identifying the right representatives, interviewing them, set up introductory meetings, having a secure agreement put in place between both parties then monitoring the progress of the network.
Ardent recommends these organizations, their content, and material for information about the manufacturers representative and professional sales representative industry:
Ardent proudly builds sales networks for clients in the following states in The United States of America:
Alabama, AL – Alaska, AK – Arizona, AZ – Arkansas, AR – California, CA – Colorado, CO – Connecticut, CT – Delaware, DE – Florida, FL – Georgia, GA – Hawaii, HI – Idaho, ID – Illinois, IL – Indiana, IN – Iowa, IA – Kansas, KS – Kentucky, KY – Louisiana, LA – Maine, ME – Maryland, MD – Massachusetts, MA – Michigan, MI – Minnesota, MN – Mississippi, MS – Missouri, MO – Montana, MT – Nebraska, NE – Nevada, NV – New Hampshire, NH – New Jersey, NJ – New Mexico, NM – New York, NY – North Carolina, NC – North Dakota, ND – Ohio, OH – Oklahoma, OK – Oregon, OR – Pennsylvania, PA – Rhode Island, RI – South Carolina, SC – South Dakota, SD – Tennessee, TN – Texas, TX – Utah, UT – Vermont, VT – Virginia, VA – Washington, WA – West Virginia, WV – Wisconsin, WI – Wyoming, WY
From Blog Posts
Fun Facts of Delaware
- Capital: Dover
- Year Founded: 1787
- Major Cities: Wilmington, Dover, Newark, Middletown
- Borders: New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Atlantic Ocean
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP) Millions USD: $65,984
- Population: 783,600
- Land Area (Sq Miles): 2,057
- High Point (Feet): 448
- Other Facts: “Key Industries: Agriculture including soybeans, dairy products, poultry, and corn Pharmaceuticals, healthcare, automotive, chemicals, and apparel. How Delaware got its name: The state was named after a governor of Virginia named Lord De La Warr. Delaware State Symbols: State Nickname: First State; State Slogan: It’s Good Being First; State Motto: Liberty and independence; State flower: Peach blossom; State Bird: Blue Hen Chicken; State Fish: Weakfish; State Tree: American Holly; State Mammal: Grey Fox; State Foods: Milk. Becoming a State: Date Admitted: Friday, December 7, 1787; Number Admitted: 1; Prior Name: Lower Counties on Delaware, then sovereign state in Confederation; Postal Abbreviation: DE. The Geography of Delaware: Total Size: 1,954 sq. Miles (source: 2003 Census). Geographical Low Point: Atlantic Ocean at Sea Level (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Geographical High Point: On Ebright Road at Delaware-Pennsylvania State line at 448 feet, located in the county/subdivision of New Castle (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Central Point: Located in Kent County approx. 11 miles south of Dover (source: U.S. Geological Survey).Counties: 3 (source: National Association of Counties). Bodies of Water: Delaware River, Delaware Bay, and the Atlantic Ocean. Famous People: Joe Biden – Vice President of the United States who was a Senator from Delaware; Annie Jump Cannon – Astronomer who helped develop the classification of stars; Mary Ann Shadd Cary – Civil rights activist; E.I. du Pont – Frenchman who founded the DuPont Chemical Company in Delaware; Henry Heimlich – Doctor who developed the Heimlich maneuver used to save people from choking; Daniel Nathans – Biologist and winner of the Nobel Prize for medicine; Howard Pyle – Author of the Merry Adventures of Robin Hood; Judge Reinhold – Actor. More Fun Facts: Delaware is called the ‘First State’ because it was the first state to join the Union.; The state’s chemical industry was founded by DuPont’s gunpowder factory in Wilmington in 1802.; It has the fewest number of Counties of any US state with only three.; Delaware is only 35 miles across at its widest point. It is the second smallest US state.; The nickname the Diamond State doesn’t come from there being a lot of diamonds. It comes from Thomas Jefferson who called Delaware a small, valuable jewel.; Delaware is the only state without any National Parks, historic sites, or memorials.; The official state insect is the ladybug.; The state has no major league sports teams, but it does have a major auto racing track where two NASCAR races are held each year.; Sussex County is famous for chicken farms as well as the World Championship Punkin’ Chunkin contest, where people see how far they can launch a pumpkin.; Professional Sports Teams: There are no major Professional Sports Teams in Delaware.” Citation: Nelson, Ken. “United States Geography for Kids: Delaware .” Ducksters, Technological Solutions, Inc. (TSI), https://www.ducksters.com/geography/state.php?State=Delaware
- Page ID: Delaware_United_States_8
- Set ID: United_States_State
- Ardentgo: ARDG2_1000001