Manufacturer representative opportunities in West Virginia, WV
Build your line card in West Virginia with Ardent
Are you looking for additional principals to represent as a manufacturers representative to utilize your unique capabilities in West Virginia? Are you an independent sales rep seeking additional principals? Then, you are in the right place.
Ardent builds sales networks for manufacturing companies and can align your sales skills with principals in your industry. We have principals looking for independent sales reps seeking opportunities. If you are searching for any of the following in West Virginia, WV, kindly contact Ardent to see if it is a good fit to potentially work together:
- Manufacturer representative opportunities
- Manufacturer’s representative jobs
- Manufacturer reps jobs
- Manufacturers rep opportunities
- Manufacturer rep jobs near me
- Companies to rep for
- Independent sales rep opportunities
- Hire sales reps commission only
- Sales reps wanted
- Manufacturing reps wanted
- Independent manufacturers rep jobs
- Manufacturers representative jobs
- Independent representative opportunities
- Manufacturer rep jobs
- Hire sales rep
- Mfg sales rep jobs
- Factory representative jobs
- Manufacturer sales rep jobs
- Manufacturer sales representative jobs
- Manufacturer representative jobs
- Mfg rep jobs
- Manufacturer representative jobs near me
- Manufacturer sales rep jobs near me
- Manufacturer sales rep opportunities
Are you a distributor seeking new product lines and manufacturers products to distribute in West Virginia?
Ardent has a portfolio of world-class clients with a range of products who seek to expand their distribution channels. If you are a distributor who wants to add product lines to your distribution channels, kindly contact Ardent to discuss potential opportunities.
What Our Customers Say
Ardent has not only successfully connected us with the right principals, they connect us with principals that have goals and ambitions that align with our company Goals. You cannot go wrong with the Ardent team!
Chris Semonelli, President - CTS Global incorporated
Ardent not only gave us a national presence but found the right matches for us with rep groups. We would not be where we are today without Ardent helping to establish our national network of manufacturer reps.
Ben Guillot, Operations Manager - Paragon Diamond Tools
After trying to find technical sales reps on our own, without success, we turned to Ardent. We are now closing on new business opportunities that fit our capabilities perfectly.
Mark Fiorina, Technical Director - International Plastics
Ardent has some motivational quotes to inspire you!
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time -Thomas Edison
You’re not obligated to win. You’re obligated to keep trying to do the best you can every day. –Marian Wright Edelman
Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later. -Og Mandino
- Q: What is a manufacturers rep?
- A: A Manufacturer’s Rep plays a key role in the sales process for a manufacturer. They are in most cases and independent entity who promotes and sells a manufacturers products or services into their existing or new customer base. They typically operate in a geographical territory, they can range from a 1 person company up to over 100 sales representatives in a sales team. They will also represent several compatible lines at the same time.
- Q: How to find manufacturers reps?
- A: Finding the right manufactures rep can be a daunting task for any company. Ardent have developed a process that can source and implement the right reps any manufacturer is looking for. We have an extensive database of top representatives covering a full range of industries and capabilities.
- Q: How to build a sales network?
- A: At Ardent we have developed a process for building the right sales network for any manufacturer, service provider or product provider. We do this by learning all about a manufacturer, searching our database using the specified criteria, identifying the right representatives, interviewing them, set up introductory meetings, having a secure agreement put in place between both parties then monitoring the progress of the network.
Ardent recommends these organizations, their content, and material for information about the manufacturers representative and professional sales representative industry:
Ardent proudly builds sales networks for clients in the following states in The United States of America:
Alabama, AL – Alaska, AK – Arizona, AZ – Arkansas, AR – California, CA – Colorado, CO – Connecticut, CT – Delaware, DE – Florida, FL – Georgia, GA – Hawaii, HI – Idaho, ID – Illinois, IL – Indiana, IN – Iowa, IA – Kansas, KS – Kentucky, KY – Louisiana, LA – Maine, ME – Maryland, MD – Massachusetts, MA – Michigan, MI – Minnesota, MN – Mississippi, MS – Missouri, MO – Montana, MT – Nebraska, NE – Nevada, NV – New Hampshire, NH – New Jersey, NJ – New Mexico, NM – New York, NY – North Carolina, NC – North Dakota, ND – Ohio, OH – Oklahoma, OK – Oregon, OR – Pennsylvania, PA – Rhode Island, RI – South Carolina, SC – South Dakota, SD – Tennessee, TN – Texas, TX – Utah, UT – Vermont, VT – Virginia, VA – Washington, WA – West Virginia, WV – Wisconsin, WI – Wyoming, WY
From Blog Posts
Fun Facts of West Virginia
- Capital: Charleston
- Year Founded: 1863
- Major Cities: Charleston, Huntington, Parkersburg, Morgantown, Wheeling
- Borders: Virginia, Kentucky, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Maryland
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP) Millions USD: $69,380
- Population: 1,808,344
- Land Area (Sq Miles): 24,181
- High Point (Feet): 4,863
- Other Facts: “Key Industries: Coal mining, logging, natural gas, tourism, chemicals, and biotechnology. How West Virginia got its name: The name Virginia comes from Queen Elizabeth I who was called the Virgin Queen. It took the name West Virginia when it split from the state of Virginia during the Civil War. West Virginia State Symbols: State Nickname: Mountain State; State Slogan: Open for Business; (formerly) Wild and Wonderful; also on its license plate as Wild, Wonderful; (formerly) Almost Heaven; State Motto: Montani semper liberi (Mountaineers are always free); State flower: Rhododendron; State Bird: Cardinal; State Fish: Brook Trout; State Tree: Sugar Maple; State Mammal: Black bear; State Foods: ….. ; Becoming a State: Date Admitted: Saturday, June 20, 1863; Number Admitted: 35; Prior Name: Virginia; Postal Abbreviation: WV. The Geography of West Virginia: Total Size: 24,078 sq. miles (source: 2003 Census); Geographical Low Point: Potomac River at 240 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Jefferson (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Geographical High Point: Spruce Knob at 4,863 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Pendleton (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Central Point: Located in Braxton County approx. 4 miles east of Sutton (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Counties: 55 (source: National Association of Counties); Bodies of Water: Potomac River, Ohio River, Kanawha River, Monongahela River, Tygart Lake, Bluestone Lake, Summersville Lake, Sutton Lake. Famous People: Pearl S. Buck – Author of The Good Earth.; Steve Harvey – Actor and talk show host; Devil Anse Hatfield – Leader of the Hatfield family; Stonewall Jackson – Civil War general; Joseph Johnston – Civil War general; Don Knotts- Comedian and actor; John F. Nash – Mathematician; Brad Paisley – Country singer and songwriter; Mary Lou Retton – Olympic gold medalist in gymnastics; Nick Saban – College football coach; Jerry West – Professional basketball player and executive; Chuck Yeager – Test pilot was the first to exceed the sound barrier. More Fun Facts: Some people say West Virginia is the northernmost southern state, others say it’s the southernmost northern state.; Harpers Ferry changed hands a dozen times during the Civil War.; The New River is one of the few rivers in the world that flows south to north.; At 1,815 feet long, the New River Gorge Bridge is the longest steel-arch bridge in the United States.; West Virginia split from Virginia during the Civil War. West Virginia wanted to stay in the Union, while Virginia wanted to become part of the Confederacy.; Much of West Virginia is mountains, hence the name the Mountain State. Much of the state, 75%, is also covered in forest.; When the state split from Virginia, delegates voted on a new name from Kanawha, Allegheny, and West Virginia.; West Virginia has one of the lowest crime rates in the country.; Coal mining is still a major industry in the state.; Professional Sports Teams: There are no major Professional Sports Teams in West Virginia.” Citation: Nelson, Ken. “United States Geography for Kids: West Virginia .” Ducksters, Technological Solutions, Inc. (TSI), https://www.ducksters.com/geography/state.php?State=West Virginia
- Page ID: West_Virginia_United_States_48
- Set ID: United_States_State
- Ardentgo: ARDG2_1000001