Distributors, Resellers, Dealers, Sales Agencies in Wyoming
Distributors, Resellers, Dealers, Sales Agencies in Wyoming, WY
The Ardent team has spent many years developing an effective system to build distributor and reseller networks for manufacturers and retail clients. Our network of distributors and resellers has proven to increase sales and grow revenues for many companies. We setup distributor and reseller networks for custom manufactured products to off the shelf items.
- Proven and repeatable process of matching your company with the right distributors, resellers, and dealers
- Our team of sales network developers will work with your company to find the specific distributors you need to effectively sell and distribute your product
- Our personalized, one-on-one process allows us to build the distributor and reseller network you need to create new opportunities that will provide a stable pipeline of sales
We are able to do this because we have relationships with most distributors and resellers in North America. We work with distributors and resellers in every industry across the US, Canada, and Mexico.
What Our Customers Say
Ardent has not only successfully connected us with the right principals, they connect us with principals that have goals and ambitions that align with our company Goals. You cannot go wrong with the Ardent team!
Chris Semonelli, President - CTS Global incorporated
Ardent not only gave us a national presence but found the right matches for us with rep groups. We would not be where we are today without Ardent helping to establish our national network of manufacturer reps.
Ben Guillot, Operations Manager - Paragon Diamond Tools
After trying to find technical sales reps on our own, without success, we turned to Ardent. We are now closing on new business opportunities that fit our capabilities perfectly.
Mark Fiorina, Technical Director - International Plastics
Ardent has some motivational quotes to inspire you!
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time -Thomas Edison
You’re not obligated to win. You’re obligated to keep trying to do the best you can every day. –Marian Wright Edelman
Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later. -Og Mandino
- Q: What is a manufacturers rep?
- A: A Manufacturer’s Rep plays a key role in the sales process for a manufacturer. They are in most cases and independent entity who promotes and sells a manufacturers products or services into their existing or new customer base. They typically operate in a geographical territory, they can range from a 1 person company up to over 100 sales representatives in a sales team. They will also represent several compatible lines at the same time.
- Q: How to find manufacturers reps?
- A: Finding the right manufactures rep can be a daunting task for any company. Ardent have developed a process that can source and implement the right reps any manufacturer is looking for. We have an extensive database of top representatives covering a full range of industries and capabilities.
- Q: How to build a sales network?
- A: At Ardent we have developed a process for building the right sales network for any manufacturer, service provider or product provider. We do this by learning all about a manufacturer, searching our database using the specified criteria, identifying the right representatives, interviewing them, set up introductory meetings, having a secure agreement put in place between both parties then monitoring the progress of the network.
Ardent recommends these organizations, their content, and material for information about the manufacturers representative and professional sales representative industry:
Ardent proudly builds sales networks for clients in the following states in The United States of America:
Alabama, AL – Alaska, AK – Arizona, AZ – Arkansas, AR – California, CA – Colorado, CO – Connecticut, CT – Delaware, DE – Florida, FL – Georgia, GA – Hawaii, HI – Idaho, ID – Illinois, IL – Indiana, IN – Iowa, IA – Kansas, KS – Kentucky, KY – Louisiana, LA – Maine, ME – Maryland, MD – Massachusetts, MA – Michigan, MI – Minnesota, MN – Mississippi, MS – Missouri, MO – Montana, MT – Nebraska, NE – Nevada, NV – New Hampshire, NH – New Jersey, NJ – New Mexico, NM – New York, NY – North Carolina, NC – North Dakota, ND – Ohio, OH – Oklahoma, OK – Oregon, OR – Pennsylvania, PA – Rhode Island, RI – South Carolina, SC – South Dakota, SD – Tennessee, TN – Texas, TX – Utah, UT – Vermont, VT – Virginia, VA – Washington, WA – West Virginia, WV – Wisconsin, WI – Wyoming, WY
From Blog Posts
We Perfected the Sales Network Building Process
The Ardent team has spent many years perfecting the...
Fun Facts of Wyoming
- Capital: Cheyenne
- Year Founded: 1890
- Major Cities: Cheyenne, Casper, Laramie, Gillette, Rock Springs
- Borders: Nebraska, Colorado, Utah, Idaho, Montana, South Dakota
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP) Millions USD: $38,422
- Population: 493,782
- Land Area (Sq Miles): 97,914
- High Point (Feet): 13,804
- Other Facts: “Key Industries: Mining including coal, natural gas, crude oil, and diamonds Agriculture including cattle, sugar beets, hay, and grains Tourism from the national parks including Grand Teton National Park, Yellowstone National Park, and Devils Tower. How Wyoming got its name: The name Wyoming comes from an Algonquian Indian word which means great prairie or large plains. Wyoming State Symbols: State Nickname: Equality State; State Slogan: Like No Place on Earth; State Motto: Equal rights (1955); State flower: Indian Paintbrush; State Bird: Western Meadowlark; State Fish: Cutthroat trout; State Tree: Plains Cottonwood; State Mammal: Buffalo; State Foods: Pinto Beans. Becoming a State: Date Admitted: Thursday, July 10, 1890; Number Admitted: 44; Prior Name: Wyoming Territory; Postal Abbreviation: WY. The Geography of Wyoming: Total Size: 97,100 sq. miles (source: 2003 Census); Geographical Low Point: Belle Fourche River at 3,099 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Crook (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Geographical High Point: Gannett Peak at 13,804 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Fremont (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Central Point: Located in Fremont County approx. 58 miles east-northeast of Lander (source: U.S. Geological Survey) ; Counties: 23 (source: National Association of Counties); Bodies of Water: Yellowstone Lake, Boysen Reservoir, Glendo Reservoir, Green River, Bighorn River, N. Platte River, and Snake River. Famous People: Eliza Stewart Boyd – First woman to serve on a jury in the United States; Dick Cheney – Vice President of the United States was raised in Casper; Buffalo Bill Cody – Founded Cody, Wyoming; Harrison Ford – Actor who lives in Jackson Hole, Wyoming; Patricia McLachlan – Children’s book author; Jackson Pollock – Artist; Nellie Tayloe Ross – The 14th governor of Wyoming and the first woman governor of a U.S. state.; Alan Simpson – U.S. Senator; More Fun Facts: The fewest people of any US state live in Wyoming.; Wyoming is home to Yellowstone National Park. The first of the US national parks.; The first National Monument, Devil’s Tower, and the first National Forest, Shoshone National Forest are in Wyoming.; Wyoming is home to some of the largest traveling sand dunes in the world.; The name Wyoming comes from an Algonquian word meaning ‘on the great plain.’; It is often called the Cowboy State. The world’s largest outdoor rodeo is held in the state each year.; It is called the Equality State because it was the first state to grant women the right to vote.; The world’s tallest active geyser is Steamboat Geyser in Yellowstone National Park.; Professional Sports Teams: Wyoming has no major Professional Sports Teams.” Citation: Nelson, Ken. “United States Geography for Kids: Wyoming .” Ducksters, Technological Solutions, Inc. (TSI), https://www.ducksters.com/geography/state.php?State=Wyoming
- Page ID: Wyoming_United_States_50
- Set ID: United_States_State
- ArdentGo_1000001: ArdentGo_1000001