Distributors, Resellers, Dealers, Sales Agencies in Michigan
Distributors, Resellers, Dealers, Sales Agencies in Michigan, MI
The Ardent team has spent many years developing an effective system to build distributor and reseller networks for manufacturers and retail clients. Our network of distributors and resellers has proven to increase sales and grow revenues for many companies. We setup distributor and reseller networks for custom manufactured products to off the shelf items.
- Proven and repeatable process of matching your company with the right distributors, resellers, and dealers
- Our team of sales network developers will work with your company to find the specific distributors you need to effectively sell and distribute your product
- Our personalized, one-on-one process allows us to build the distributor and reseller network you need to create new opportunities that will provide a stable pipeline of sales
We are able to do this because we have relationships with most distributors and resellers in North America. We work with distributors and resellers in every industry across the US, Canada, and Mexico.
What Our Customers Say
Ardent has not only successfully connected us with the right principals, they connect us with principals that have goals and ambitions that align with our company Goals. You cannot go wrong with the Ardent team!
Chris Semonelli, President - CTS Global incorporated
Ardent not only gave us a national presence but found the right matches for us with rep groups. We would not be where we are today without Ardent helping to establish our national network of manufacturer reps.
Ben Guillot, Operations Manager - Paragon Diamond Tools
After trying to find technical sales reps on our own, without success, we turned to Ardent. We are now closing on new business opportunities that fit our capabilities perfectly.
Mark Fiorina, Technical Director - International Plastics
Ardent has some motivational quotes to inspire you!
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time -Thomas Edison
You’re not obligated to win. You’re obligated to keep trying to do the best you can every day. –Marian Wright Edelman
Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later. -Og Mandino
- Q: What is a manufacturers rep?
- A: A Manufacturer’s Rep plays a key role in the sales process for a manufacturer. They are in most cases and independent entity who promotes and sells a manufacturers products or services into their existing or new customer base. They typically operate in a geographical territory, they can range from a 1 person company up to over 100 sales representatives in a sales team. They will also represent several compatible lines at the same time.
- Q: How to find manufacturers reps?
- A: Finding the right manufactures rep can be a daunting task for any company. Ardent have developed a process that can source and implement the right reps any manufacturer is looking for. We have an extensive database of top representatives covering a full range of industries and capabilities.
- Q: How to build a sales network?
- A: At Ardent we have developed a process for building the right sales network for any manufacturer, service provider or product provider. We do this by learning all about a manufacturer, searching our database using the specified criteria, identifying the right representatives, interviewing them, set up introductory meetings, having a secure agreement put in place between both parties then monitoring the progress of the network.
Ardent recommends these organizations, their content, and material for information about the manufacturers representative and professional sales representative industry:
Ardent proudly builds sales networks for clients in the following states in The United States of America:
Alabama, AL – Alaska, AK – Arizona, AZ – Arkansas, AR – California, CA – Colorado, CO – Connecticut, CT – Delaware, DE – Florida, FL – Georgia, GA – Hawaii, HI – Idaho, ID – Illinois, IL – Indiana, IN – Iowa, IA – Kansas, KS – Kentucky, KY – Louisiana, LA – Maine, ME – Maryland, MD – Massachusetts, MA – Michigan, MI – Minnesota, MN – Mississippi, MS – Missouri, MO – Montana, MT – Nebraska, NE – Nevada, NV – New Hampshire, NH – New Jersey, NJ – New Mexico, NM – New York, NY – North Carolina, NC – North Dakota, ND – Ohio, OH – Oklahoma, OK – Oregon, OR – Pennsylvania, PA – Rhode Island, RI – South Carolina, SC – South Dakota, SD – Tennessee, TN – Texas, TX – Utah, UT – Vermont, VT – Virginia, VA – Washington, WA – West Virginia, WV – Wisconsin, WI – Wyoming, WY
From Blog Posts
Fun Facts of Michigan
- Capital: Lansing
- Year Founded: 1837
- Major Cities: Detroit, Grand Rapids, Warren, Sterling Heights, Ann Arbor, Lansing
- Borders: Ohio, Indiana, Wisconsin, Minnesota (via Lake Superior), Canada
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP) Millions USD: $400,504
- Population: 9,938,444
- Land Area (Sq Miles): 58,216
- High Point (Feet): 1,979
- Other Facts: “Key Industries: Agriculture including cherries, blueberries, corn, soybeans, cattle, and milk, Automobile manufacturing, technology, furniture, mining (copper, iron), and tourism. How Michigan got its name: The name Michigan comes from an Algonquian Indian word that means big water. Michigan State Symbols: State Nickname: Great Lakes State; State Slogan: Great Lakes, Great Times; More To See.; (formerly) Water/Winter Wonderland; previously on its license plate; State Motto: Si quaeris peninsulam amoenam circumspice (If you seek a pleasant peninsula, look around you); State flower: Apple blossom; State Bird: American Robin; State Fish: Brook trout; State Tree: White Pine; State Mammal: White-tailed deer; State Foods: Cherry; Becoming a State: Date Admitted: Thursday, January 26, 1837; Number Admitted: 26; Prior Name: Michigan Territory; Postal Abbreviation: MI. The Geography of Michigan: Total Size: 56,804 sq. miles (source: 2003 Census); Geographical Low Point: Lake Erie at 571 feet (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Geographical High Point: Mt. Arvon at 1,979 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Baraga (source: U.S. Geological Survey);Central Point: Located in Wexford County approx. 5 miles north-northwest of Cadillac (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Counties: 83 (source: National Association of Counties); Bodies of Water: Lake Superior, Lake Michigan, Lake Huron, Lake Erie, Lake St. Clair, Detroit River, St. Marys River, Grand River; Famous People: Edna Ferber – Author; Henry Ford – Founder of the Ford Motor Company; Gerald Ford – The 38th President of the United States (grew up in Michigan); Magic Johnson – Professional basketball player; Charles Lindbergh – Aviator who flew the Spirit of St. Louis across the Atlantic Ocean; Madonna – Singer and actress; Floyd Mayweather – Boxer; Burt Reynolds – Actor; Smokey Robinson – Singer; Kid Rock – Singer; Tom Selleck – Actor; Serena Williams – Tennis player; Stevie Wonder – Singer and songwriter; More Fun Facts: Michigan borders four of the five Great Lakes.; It has over 10,000 lakes and the longest freshwater shoreline in the world.; The Mackinac Bridge connects Michigan’s Upper and Lower Peninsulas.; Lake Michigan is the only Great Lake that is entirely within the United States.; Sometimes Michigan is called the Wolverine State.; Detroit is the car capital of the world with General Motors, Chrysler, and Ford. It is often called Motor Town or Motown.; Motown Records was founded in Detroit by Barry Gordy in 1959.; The University of Michigan was the first university founded by a state. It was founded in 1817 under the name Catholepistemiad.; Kellogg’s Cereal company is headquartered out of Battle Creek. Each year they have a cereal festival where they set up the world’s longest breakfast table.; No matter where you are in Michigan, you are always within 85 miles of a Great Lake. Professional Sports Teams: Detroit Lions – NFL (football); Detroit Pistons – NBA (basketball); Detroit Red Wings – NHL (hockey); Detroit Tigers – MLB (baseball).” Citation: Nelson, Ken. “United States Geography for Kids: Michigan .” Ducksters, Technological Solutions, Inc. (TSI), https://www.ducksters.com/geography/state.php?State=Michigan
- Page ID: Michigan_United_States_22
- Set ID: United_States_State
- ArdentGo_1000001: ArdentGo_1000001