Distributors, Resellers, Dealers, Sales Agencies in Arkansas
Distributors, Resellers, Dealers, Sales Agencies in Arkansas, AR
The Ardent team has spent many years developing an effective system to build distributor and reseller networks for manufacturers and retail clients. Our network of distributors and resellers has proven to increase sales and grow revenues for many companies. We setup distributor and reseller networks for custom manufactured products to off the shelf items.
- Proven and repeatable process of matching your company with the right distributors, resellers, and dealers
- Our team of sales network developers will work with your company to find the specific distributors you need to effectively sell and distribute your product
- Our personalized, one-on-one process allows us to build the distributor and reseller network you need to create new opportunities that will provide a stable pipeline of sales
We are able to do this because we have relationships with most distributors and resellers in North America. We work with distributors and resellers in every industry across the US, Canada, and Mexico.
What Our Customers Say
Ardent has not only successfully connected us with the right principals, they connect us with principals that have goals and ambitions that align with our company Goals. You cannot go wrong with the Ardent team!
Chris Semonelli, President - CTS Global incorporated
Ardent not only gave us a national presence but found the right matches for us with rep groups. We would not be where we are today without Ardent helping to establish our national network of manufacturer reps.
Ben Guillot, Operations Manager - Paragon Diamond Tools
After trying to find technical sales reps on our own, without success, we turned to Ardent. We are now closing on new business opportunities that fit our capabilities perfectly.
Mark Fiorina, Technical Director - International Plastics
Ardent has some motivational quotes to inspire you!
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time -Thomas Edison
You’re not obligated to win. You’re obligated to keep trying to do the best you can every day. –Marian Wright Edelman
Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later. -Og Mandino
- Q: What is a manufacturers rep?
- A: A Manufacturer’s Rep plays a key role in the sales process for a manufacturer. They are in most cases and independent entity who promotes and sells a manufacturers products or services into their existing or new customer base. They typically operate in a geographical territory, they can range from a 1 person company up to over 100 sales representatives in a sales team. They will also represent several compatible lines at the same time.
- Q: How to find manufacturers reps?
- A: Finding the right manufactures rep can be a daunting task for any company. Ardent have developed a process that can source and implement the right reps any manufacturer is looking for. We have an extensive database of top representatives covering a full range of industries and capabilities.
- Q: How to build a sales network?
- A: At Ardent we have developed a process for building the right sales network for any manufacturer, service provider or product provider. We do this by learning all about a manufacturer, searching our database using the specified criteria, identifying the right representatives, interviewing them, set up introductory meetings, having a secure agreement put in place between both parties then monitoring the progress of the network.
Ardent recommends these organizations, their content, and material for information about the manufacturers representative and professional sales representative industry:
Ardent proudly builds sales networks for clients in the following states in The United States of America:
Alabama, AL – Alaska, AK – Arizona, AZ – Arkansas, AR – California, CA – Colorado, CO – Connecticut, CT – Delaware, DE – Florida, FL – Georgia, GA – Hawaii, HI – Idaho, ID – Illinois, IL – Indiana, IN – Iowa, IA – Kansas, KS – Kentucky, KY – Louisiana, LA – Maine, ME – Maryland, MD – Massachusetts, MA – Michigan, MI – Minnesota, MN – Mississippi, MS – Missouri, MO – Montana, MT – Nebraska, NE – Nevada, NV – New Hampshire, NH – New Jersey, NJ – New Mexico, NM – New York, NY – North Carolina, NC – North Dakota, ND – Ohio, OH – Oklahoma, OK – Oregon, OR – Pennsylvania, PA – Rhode Island, RI – South Carolina, SC – South Dakota, SD – Tennessee, TN – Texas, TX – Utah, UT – Vermont, VT – Virginia, VA – Washington, WA – West Virginia, WV – Wisconsin, WI – Wyoming, WY
From Blog Posts
Fun Facts of Arkansas
- Capital: Little Rock
- Year Founded: 1836
- Major Cities: Little Rock, Fort Smith, Fayetteville, Springdale, Jonesboro
- Borders: Louisiana, Texas, Oklahoma, Missouri, Mississippi, and Tennessee
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP) Millions USD: $109,557
- Population: 2,673,400
- Land Area (Sq Miles): 53,104
- High Point (Feet): 2,753
- Other Facts: “Key Industries: Agriculture including poultry, soybeans, cattle, rice, cotton, and hogs; Food processing, metal products, machinery, natural gas mining, and paper products; How Arkansas got its name: The name Arkansas comes from the Native American Quapaw word akakaze which means land of the downriver people.; Arkansas State Symbols: State Nickname: Natural State; State Slogan: The Natural State; State Motto: Regnat Populus (The people rule); State flower: Apple blossom; State Bird: Mockingbird aka Northern Mockingbird; State Fish: none; State Tree: Pine Tree; State Mammal: White-tailed deer; State Foods: Tomato, Milk; Becoming a State: Date Admitted: Wednesday, June 15, 1836; Number Admitted: 25; Prior Name: Arkansas Territory; Postal Abbreviation: AR; The Geography of Arkansas: Total Size: 52,068 sq. Miles (source: 2003 Census); Geographical Low Point: Ouachita River at 55 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Ashley-Union (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Geographical High Point: Magazine Mtn. at 2,753 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Logan (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Central Point: Located in Pulaski County approx. 12 miles northwest of Little Rock (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Counties: 75 (source: National Association of Counties); Bodies of Water: Mississippi River, Arkansas River, White River, St. Francis River, Bull Shoals Lake, Lake Ouachita, Millwood Lake, Lake Conway; Famous People: Kris Allen – Winner of American Idol singing contest; Maya Angelou – Famous poet; Helen Gurley Brown – Publisher and editor; Bear Bryant – College football coach; Johnny Cash – Singer and songwriter;-Bill Clinton- President of the United States who was once governor of Arkansas; Jerry Jones – Owner of the Dallas Cowboys; Douglas MacArthur – U.S. General during World War II; Scottie Pippen – Professional basketball player for the Chicago Bulls; More Fun Facts: The state flag has 25 stars on it to symbolize Arkansas becoming the 25th state.; Arkansas is the only US State that produces diamonds.; The state is known for its beautiful lakes, rivers, and hot springs. It has over 600,000 acres of lakes.; The Arkansas state musical instrument is the fiddle.; The state ranks number 1 in rice and poultry production.; The headquarters of Wal-Mart is in Bentonville. It was founded by Sam Walton.; It is pronounced ‘Arkansaw’. It is against the law to say it wrong.; President Bill Clinton was born in Hope, Arkansas. Other Famous Peoplefrom Arkansas include General Douglas MacArthur, author John Grisham, singer Johnny Cash, and football coach Paul Bear Bryant.; In 1985, milk was made the state beverage.;Professional Sports Teams: Arkansas has no major Professional Sports Teams.” Citation: Nelson, Ken. “United States Geography for Kids: Arkansas .” Ducksters, Technological Solutions, Inc. (TSI), https://www.ducksters.com/geography/state.php?State=Arkansas
- Page ID: Arkansas_United_States_4
- Set ID: United_States_State
- ArdentGo_1000001: ArdentGo_1000001