Distributors, Resellers, Dealers, Sales Agencies in Idaho
Distributors, Resellers, Dealers, Sales Agencies in Idaho, ID
The Ardent team has spent many years developing an effective system to build distributor and reseller networks for manufacturers and retail clients. Our network of distributors and resellers has proven to increase sales and grow revenues for many companies. We setup distributor and reseller networks for custom manufactured products to off the shelf items.
- Proven and repeatable process of matching your company with the right distributors, resellers, and dealers
- Our team of sales network developers will work with your company to find the specific distributors you need to effectively sell and distribute your product
- Our personalized, one-on-one process allows us to build the distributor and reseller network you need to create new opportunities that will provide a stable pipeline of sales
We are able to do this because we have relationships with most distributors and resellers in North America. We work with distributors and resellers in every industry across the US, Canada, and Mexico.
What Our Customers Say
Ardent has not only successfully connected us with the right principals, they connect us with principals that have goals and ambitions that align with our company Goals. You cannot go wrong with the Ardent team!
Chris Semonelli, President - CTS Global incorporated
Ardent not only gave us a national presence but found the right matches for us with rep groups. We would not be where we are today without Ardent helping to establish our national network of manufacturer reps.
Ben Guillot, Operations Manager - Paragon Diamond Tools
After trying to find technical sales reps on our own, without success, we turned to Ardent. We are now closing on new business opportunities that fit our capabilities perfectly.
Mark Fiorina, Technical Director - International Plastics
Ardent has some motivational quotes to inspire you!
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time -Thomas Edison
You’re not obligated to win. You’re obligated to keep trying to do the best you can every day. –Marian Wright Edelman
Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later. -Og Mandino
- Q: What is a manufacturers rep?
- A: A Manufacturer’s Rep plays a key role in the sales process for a manufacturer. They are in most cases and independent entity who promotes and sells a manufacturers products or services into their existing or new customer base. They typically operate in a geographical territory, they can range from a 1 person company up to over 100 sales representatives in a sales team. They will also represent several compatible lines at the same time.
- Q: How to find manufacturers reps?
- A: Finding the right manufactures rep can be a daunting task for any company. Ardent have developed a process that can source and implement the right reps any manufacturer is looking for. We have an extensive database of top representatives covering a full range of industries and capabilities.
- Q: How to build a sales network?
- A: At Ardent we have developed a process for building the right sales network for any manufacturer, service provider or product provider. We do this by learning all about a manufacturer, searching our database using the specified criteria, identifying the right representatives, interviewing them, set up introductory meetings, having a secure agreement put in place between both parties then monitoring the progress of the network.
Ardent recommends these organizations, their content, and material for information about the manufacturers representative and professional sales representative industry:
Ardent proudly builds sales networks for clients in the following states in The United States of America:
Alabama, AL – Alaska, AK – Arizona, AZ – Arkansas, AR – California, CA – Colorado, CO – Connecticut, CT – Delaware, DE – Florida, FL – Georgia, GA – Hawaii, HI – Idaho, ID – Illinois, IL – Indiana, IN – Iowa, IA – Kansas, KS – Kentucky, KY – Louisiana, LA – Maine, ME – Maryland, MD – Massachusetts, MA – Michigan, MI – Minnesota, MN – Mississippi, MS – Missouri, MO – Montana, MT – Nebraska, NE – Nevada, NV – New Hampshire, NH – New Jersey, NJ – New Mexico, NM – New York, NY – North Carolina, NC – North Dakota, ND – Ohio, OH – Oklahoma, OK – Oregon, OR – Pennsylvania, PA – Rhode Island, RI – South Carolina, SC – South Dakota, SD – Tennessee, TN – Texas, TX – Utah, UT – Vermont, VT – Virginia, VA – Washington, WA – West Virginia, WV – Wisconsin, WI – Wyoming, WY
From Blog Posts
We Perfected the Sales Network Building Process
The Ardent team has spent many years perfecting the...
Fun Facts of Idaho
- Capital: Boise
- Year Founded: 1890
- Major Cities: Boise, Idaho Falls, Nampa, Pocatello, Meridian
- Borders: Utah, Wyoming, Montana, Washington, Oregon, Nevada, Canada
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP) Millions USD: $58,243
- Population: 1,293,953
- Land Area (Sq Miles): 83,557
- High Point (Feet): 12,662
- Other Facts: “Key Industries: Agriculture including potatoes, wheat, peas, onions, and dairy products; Lumber, wood products, food processing, paper products, chemicals, electronics, and tourism. How Idaho got its name: Many people think that Idaho comes from a Native American word, but it does not. It is actually just a made-up name. It is often credited to Congressman George M. Willing. Idaho State Symbols: State Nickname: Gem State; State Slogan: Great Potatoes. Tasty Destinations.; State Motto: Esto perpetua (It is forever); State flower: Mock Orange; State Bird: Mountain Bluebird; State Fish: Cutthroat trout; State Tree: Western White Pine; State Mammal: Appaloosa horse; State Foods: Potato, Huckleberry; Becoming a State: Date Admitted: Thursday, July 3, 1890; Number Admitted: 43; Prior Name: Idaho Territory; Postal Abbreviation: ID. The Geography of Idaho: Total Size: 82,747 sq. miles (source: 2003 Census). Geographical Low Point: Snake River at 710 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Nez Perce (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Geographical High Point: Borah Peak at 12,662 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Custer (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Central Point: Located in Custer County approx. at Custer, southwest of Challis (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Counties: 44 (source: National Association of Counties); Bodies of Water: Pend Oreille Lake, Bear Lake, American Falls Reservoir, Snake River, Salmon River, Clearwater River; Famous People: Joseph Albertson – Founder of Albertson’s grocery stores; Gutzon Borglum – Mount Rushmore sculptor; Philo Farnsworth – Inventor of the television; Harmon Killebrew – Professional baseball player; Sarah Palin – Governor of Alaska and reality TV star; Ezra Pound – Poet; Sacagawea – Native American guide for explorers Lewis and Clark; Picabo Street – Olympic gold medal skier; Lana Turner – Actress. More Fun Facts: The Snake River travels all the way across Idaho.; At the Craters of the Moon National Monument, you can see several volcanoes grouped closely together.; Lake Pend Oreille is more than 1,000 feet deep.; Idaho is famous for it’s fishing and elk hunting.; Where the name Idaho comes from is a mystery. Many think that the lobbyist who suggested it, George Willing, made it up!; Idaho grows more potatoes than any other state.; Island Park has the longest Main Street in the USA at 35 miles long.; Native Americans who lived in Idaho included the Nez Perce in the north and the Shoshone in the south.; Idaho is currently one of the fastest-growing states in America.; There are more miles of river in Idaho, 3100, than any other state.; Professional Sports Teams: Idaho has no major Professional Sports Teams.” Citation: Nelson, Ken. “United States Geography for Kids: Idaho .” Ducksters, Technological Solutions, Inc. (TSI), https://www.ducksters.com/geography/state.php?State=Idaho
- Page ID: Idaho_United_States_12
- Set ID: United_States_State
- ArdentGo_1000001: ArdentGo_1000001