Distributors, Resellers, Dealers, Sales Agencies in Pennsylvania
Distributors, Resellers, Dealers, Sales Agencies in Pennsylvania, PA
The Ardent team has spent many years developing an effective system to build distributor and reseller networks for manufacturers and retail clients. Our network of distributors and resellers has proven to increase sales and grow revenues for many companies. We setup distributor and reseller networks for custom manufactured products to off the shelf items.
- Proven and repeatable process of matching your company with the right distributors, resellers, and dealers
- Our team of sales network developers will work with your company to find the specific distributors you need to effectively sell and distribute your product
- Our personalized, one-on-one process allows us to build the distributor and reseller network you need to create new opportunities that will provide a stable pipeline of sales
We are able to do this because we have relationships with most distributors and resellers in North America. We work with distributors and resellers in every industry across the US, Canada, and Mexico.
What Our Customers Say
Ardent has not only successfully connected us with the right principals, they connect us with principals that have goals and ambitions that align with our company Goals. You cannot go wrong with the Ardent team!
Chris Semonelli, President - CTS Global incorporated
Ardent not only gave us a national presence but found the right matches for us with rep groups. We would not be where we are today without Ardent helping to establish our national network of manufacturer reps.
Ben Guillot, Operations Manager - Paragon Diamond Tools
After trying to find technical sales reps on our own, without success, we turned to Ardent. We are now closing on new business opportunities that fit our capabilities perfectly.
Mark Fiorina, Technical Director - International Plastics
Ardent has some motivational quotes to inspire you!
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time -Thomas Edison
You’re not obligated to win. You’re obligated to keep trying to do the best you can every day. –Marian Wright Edelman
Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later. -Og Mandino
- Q: What is a manufacturers rep?
- A: A Manufacturer’s Rep plays a key role in the sales process for a manufacturer. They are in most cases and independent entity who promotes and sells a manufacturers products or services into their existing or new customer base. They typically operate in a geographical territory, they can range from a 1 person company up to over 100 sales representatives in a sales team. They will also represent several compatible lines at the same time.
- Q: How to find manufacturers reps?
- A: Finding the right manufactures rep can be a daunting task for any company. Ardent have developed a process that can source and implement the right reps any manufacturer is looking for. We have an extensive database of top representatives covering a full range of industries and capabilities.
- Q: How to build a sales network?
- A: At Ardent we have developed a process for building the right sales network for any manufacturer, service provider or product provider. We do this by learning all about a manufacturer, searching our database using the specified criteria, identifying the right representatives, interviewing them, set up introductory meetings, having a secure agreement put in place between both parties then monitoring the progress of the network.
Ardent recommends these organizations, their content, and material for information about the manufacturers representative and professional sales representative industry:
Ardent proudly builds sales networks for clients in the following states in The United States of America:
Alabama, AL – Alaska, AK – Arizona, AZ – Arkansas, AR – California, CA – Colorado, CO – Connecticut, CT – Delaware, DE – Florida, FL – Georgia, GA – Hawaii, HI – Idaho, ID – Illinois, IL – Indiana, IN – Iowa, IA – Kansas, KS – Kentucky, KY – Louisiana, LA – Maine, ME – Maryland, MD – Massachusetts, MA – Michigan, MI – Minnesota, MN – Mississippi, MS – Missouri, MO – Montana, MT – Nebraska, NE – Nevada, NV – New Hampshire, NH – New Jersey, NJ – New Mexico, NM – New York, NY – North Carolina, NC – North Dakota, ND – Ohio, OH – Oklahoma, OK – Oregon, OR – Pennsylvania, PA – Rhode Island, RI – South Carolina, SC – South Dakota, SD – Tennessee, TN – Texas, TX – Utah, UT – Vermont, VT – Virginia, VA – Washington, WA – West Virginia, WV – Wisconsin, WI – Wyoming, WY
From Blog Posts
We Perfected the Sales Network Building Process
The Ardent team has spent many years perfecting the...
Fun Facts of Pennsylvania
- Capital: Harrisburg
- Year Founded: 1787
- Major Cities: Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Allentown, Erie, Reading, Scranton, Bethlehem
- Borders: Ohio, West Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey, New York
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP) Millions USD: $600,897
- Population: 12,281,054
- Land Area (Sq Miles): 45,333
- High Point (Feet): 3,213
- Other Facts: “Key Industries: Agriculture including apples, mushrooms, Christmas trees, chickens, and grapes, Electronics equipment, banking, insurance, pharmaceuticals, steel, and food processing. How Pennsylvania got its name: The name Pennsylvania comes from the founder of the English Colony, William Penn. The word sylvania means forest land in Latin. Pennsylvania State Symbols: State Nickname: Keystone State; State Slogan: State of Independence; (formerly) Memories Last a Lifetime, You’ve Got a Friend in Pennsylvania; State Motto: Virtue, liberty, and independence; State flower: Mountain Laurel; State Bird: Ruffed Grouse; State Fish: Brook trout; State Tree: Hemlock; State Mammal: White-tailed deer, Great Dane; State Foods: Chocolate Chip Cookie; Becoming a State: Date Admitted: December 12, 1787; Number Admitted: 2; Prior Name: Province of Pennsylvania, then sovereign state in Confederation; Postal Abbreviation: PA. The Geography of Pennsylvania: Total Size: 44,817 sq. Miles (source: 2003 Census); Geographical Low Point: Delaware River at Sea Level (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Geographical High Point: Mt. Davis at 3,213 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Somerset (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Central Point: Located in Centre County approx. 2 1/2 miles southwest of Bellefonte (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Counties: 67 (source: National Association of Counties); Bodies of Water: Lake Erie, Allegheny Reservoir, Raystown Lake, Delaware River, Susquehanna River, Allegheny River, Monongahela River. Famous People: Guion S. Bluford – First African-American in space; Daniel Boone – American explorer and folk hero; Kobe Bryant – Basketball player; James Buchanan – the 15th President of the United States; Rachel Carson -Environmentalist; Milton Hershey – Founder of the Hershey Chocolate Corporation; Grace Kelly – Actress; Chris Matthews – Talk show host; Joe Montana – Football player; Joe Namath – Football Player; Arnold Palmer – Golfer; Fred Rogers – Host of Mr. Rogers TV show; Betsy Ross – Designer of the U.S. Flag; Will Smith – Actor; Jimmy Stewart – Actor; Taylor Swift – Singer and songwriter; Andy Warhol – Artist. More Fun Facts: Pennsylvania is called the Keystone State because of its central location of the original 13 colonies.; The Constitution of the United States, the Declaration of Independence, and the Gettysburg Address were all written in Pennsylvania.; The first zoo in America was the Philadelphia Zoo.; The first public school in the American colonies was in Philadelphia.; William Penn founded the colony of Pennsylvania. He was granted the land by King Charles II of England.; The first commercial radio station was KDKA in Pittsburgh. It was founded in 1920.; Hershey is the home of the world’s largest chocolate factory and is called the Chocolate Capital of the World. The whole city smells like chocolate. Yummy!; The Philadelphia Zoo, which opened in 1874, is the oldest zoo in the country.; The Liberty Bell, located in Philadelphia, is known as a symbol of American Independence. Professional Sports Teams: Philadelphia Eagles – NFL (football); Philadelphia Flyers – NHL (hockey); Philadelphia Phillies – MLB (baseball); Philadelphia Union – MLS (soccer); Philadelphia 76ers – NBA (basketball); Pittsburgh Penguins – NHL (hockey); Pittsburgh Pirates – MLB (baseball); Pittsburgh Steelers – NFL (football).” Citation: Nelson, Ken. “United States Geography for Kids: Pennsylvania .” Ducksters, Technological Solutions, Inc. (TSI), https://www.ducksters.com/geography/state.php?State=Pennsylvania
- Page ID: Pennsylvania_United_States_38
- Set ID: United_States_State
- ArdentGo_1000001: ArdentGo_1000001