Distributors, Resellers, Dealers, Sales Agencies in California
Distributors, Resellers, Dealers, Sales Agencies in California, CA
The Ardent team has spent many years developing an effective system to build distributor and reseller networks for manufacturers and retail clients. Our network of distributors and resellers has proven to increase sales and grow revenues for many companies. We setup distributor and reseller networks for custom manufactured products to off the shelf items.
- Proven and repeatable process of matching your company with the right distributors, resellers, and dealers
- Our team of sales network developers will work with your company to find the specific distributors you need to effectively sell and distribute your product
- Our personalized, one-on-one process allows us to build the distributor and reseller network you need to create new opportunities that will provide a stable pipeline of sales
We are able to do this because we have relationships with most distributors and resellers in North America. We work with distributors and resellers in every industry across the US, Canada, and Mexico.
What Our Customers Say
Ardent has not only successfully connected us with the right principals, they connect us with principals that have goals and ambitions that align with our company Goals. You cannot go wrong with the Ardent team!
Chris Semonelli, President - CTS Global incorporated
Ardent not only gave us a national presence but found the right matches for us with rep groups. We would not be where we are today without Ardent helping to establish our national network of manufacturer reps.
Ben Guillot, Operations Manager - Paragon Diamond Tools
After trying to find technical sales reps on our own, without success, we turned to Ardent. We are now closing on new business opportunities that fit our capabilities perfectly.
Mark Fiorina, Technical Director - International Plastics
Ardent has some motivational quotes to inspire you!
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time -Thomas Edison
You’re not obligated to win. You’re obligated to keep trying to do the best you can every day. –Marian Wright Edelman
Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later. -Og Mandino
- Q: What is a manufacturers rep?
- A: A Manufacturer’s Rep plays a key role in the sales process for a manufacturer. They are in most cases and independent entity who promotes and sells a manufacturers products or services into their existing or new customer base. They typically operate in a geographical territory, they can range from a 1 person company up to over 100 sales representatives in a sales team. They will also represent several compatible lines at the same time.
- Q: How to find manufacturers reps?
- A: Finding the right manufactures rep can be a daunting task for any company. Ardent have developed a process that can source and implement the right reps any manufacturer is looking for. We have an extensive database of top representatives covering a full range of industries and capabilities.
- Q: How to build a sales network?
- A: At Ardent we have developed a process for building the right sales network for any manufacturer, service provider or product provider. We do this by learning all about a manufacturer, searching our database using the specified criteria, identifying the right representatives, interviewing them, set up introductory meetings, having a secure agreement put in place between both parties then monitoring the progress of the network.
Ardent recommends these organizations, their content, and material for information about the manufacturers representative and professional sales representative industry:
Ardent proudly builds sales networks for clients in the following states in The United States of America:
Alabama, AL – Alaska, AK – Arizona, AZ – Arkansas, AR – California, CA – Colorado, CO – Connecticut, CT – Delaware, DE – Florida, FL – Georgia, GA – Hawaii, HI – Idaho, ID – Illinois, IL – Indiana, IN – Iowa, IA – Kansas, KS – Kentucky, KY – Louisiana, LA – Maine, ME – Maryland, MD – Massachusetts, MA – Michigan, MI – Minnesota, MN – Mississippi, MS – Missouri, MO – Montana, MT – Nebraska, NE – Nevada, NV – New Hampshire, NH – New Jersey, NJ – New Mexico, NM – New York, NY – North Carolina, NC – North Dakota, ND – Ohio, OH – Oklahoma, OK – Oregon, OR – Pennsylvania, PA – Rhode Island, RI – South Carolina, SC – South Dakota, SD – Tennessee, TN – Texas, TX – Utah, UT – Vermont, VT – Virginia, VA – Washington, WA – West Virginia, WV – Wisconsin, WI – Wyoming, WY
From Blog Posts
We Perfected the Sales Network Building Process
The Ardent team has spent many years perfecting the...
Fun Facts of California
- Capital: Sacramento
- Year Founded: 1850
- Major Cities: Los Angeles, San Diego, San Jose, San Francisco, Fresno, Sacramento
- Borders: Arizona, Nevada, Oregon, Mexico, Pacific Ocean
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP) Millions USD: $2,003,479
- Population: 33,871,648
- Land Area (Sq Miles): 158,693
- High Point (Feet): 14,494
- Other Facts: “Key Industries: Agriculture including dairy products, almonds, grapes, tomatoes, avocados, and broccoli, computers, electronics, food processing, paper, mining, movie production, and tourism; How California got its name: California was named by Spanish explorers who thought they had discovered an island. The name comes from the Spanish story of Queen Califia who ruled a mythical island.; California State Symbols: State Nickname: Golden State State Slogan: Find Yourself Here; State Motto: Eureka (I have found it); State flower: California Poppy; State Bird: California Quail; State Fish: Golden trout (freshwater), Garibaldi (saltwater); State Tree: California Redwood; State Mammal: Grizzly bear, Gray whale; State Foods: Wine; Becoming a State: Date Admitted: Monday, September 9, 1850; Number Admitted: 31; Prior Name: Mexican Cession, Alta California; Postal Abbreviation: CA; The Geography of California: Total Size: 155,959 sq. Miles (source: 2003 Census); Geographical Low Point: Death Valley at -282 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Inyo (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Geographical High Point: Mt. Whitney at 14,494 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Inyo-Tulare (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Central Point: Located in Madera County approx. 38 miles east of Madera (source: U.S. Geological Survey);Counties: 58 (source: National Association of Counties); Bodies of Water: Salton Sea, Lake Tahoe, Goose Lake, Mono Lake, Lake Shasta, Sacramento River, San Joaquin River, Colorado River, Pit River, Feather River, San Francisco Bay, Pacific Ocean;Famous People: Tom Brady – Professional football player;Leonardo Dicaprio – Actor; Joe Dimaggio – Professional baseball player; Snoop Dogg – Rapper, Actor; Clint Eastwood – Actor; Robert Frost – Poet; Jeff Gordon – Race car driver; Tom Hanks – Actor; Tony Hawk – Professional skateboarder; Steve Jobs – Founder of Apple; Bruce Lee – Actor, Martial arts expert; Marilyn Monroe – Actress; Richard Nixon – The 37th President of the United States; George Patton – WWII general; Katy Perry – Singer; Ronald Reagan – The 40th President of the United States was governor of California.; Sally Ride – Astronaut; Lemony Snicket – Author; Shirley Temple – Child actress; Shaun White – Professional snowboarder; Tiger Woods – Professional golfer; More Fun Facts: California is home to the highest point (Mt. Whitney) and the lowest point (Death Valley) in the continental United States.; California is home to many tourist attractions including Disneyland, the San Diego Zoo, Lego Land, and Yosemite National Park.; You can drive through a giant Redwood tree in California’s Kings Canyon.; California is home to Silicon Valley, the home to many of the top US technology companies.; The annual arm wrestling championship is held in Petaluma in October.; More than half of all the nation’s vegetables, nuts, and fruits are grown in the state of California.; San Bernardino County is the largest county in the entire United States. It covers almost 3 million acres!; The redwood tree can grow to well over 300 feet tall.; The Gold Rush started in 1848 when James Marshall discovered gold at Sutter’s Mill.; The first McDonald’s restaurant was opened in San Bernardino, California in 1940.; Professional Sports Teams: MLB (baseball) – Dodgers, Angels, Athletics, Padres, Giants; NFL (football) – Raiders, Chargers, 49ers; NBA (basketball) – Warriors, Clippers, Lakers, Kings; NHL (hockey) – Ducks, Kings, Sharks; MLS (Soccer) – Galaxy, Earthquakes, Chivas USA” Citation: Nelson, Ken. “United States Geography for Kids: California .” Ducksters, Technological Solutions, Inc. (TSI), https://www.ducksters.com/geography/state.php?State=California
- Page ID: California_United_States_5
- Set ID: United_States_State
- ArdentGo_1000001: ArdentGo_1000001