Distributors, Resellers, Dealers, Sales Agencies in West Virginia
Distributors, Resellers, Dealers, Sales Agencies in West Virginia, WV
The Ardent team has spent many years developing an effective system to build distributor and reseller networks for manufacturers and retail clients. Our network of distributors and resellers has proven to increase sales and grow revenues for many companies. We setup distributor and reseller networks for custom manufactured products to off the shelf items.
- Proven and repeatable process of matching your company with the right distributors, resellers, and dealers
- Our team of sales network developers will work with your company to find the specific distributors you need to effectively sell and distribute your product
- Our personalized, one-on-one process allows us to build the distributor and reseller network you need to create new opportunities that will provide a stable pipeline of sales
We are able to do this because we have relationships with most distributors and resellers in North America. We work with distributors and resellers in every industry across the US, Canada, and Mexico.
What Our Customers Say
Ardent has not only successfully connected us with the right principals, they connect us with principals that have goals and ambitions that align with our company Goals. You cannot go wrong with the Ardent team!
Chris Semonelli, President - CTS Global incorporated
Ardent not only gave us a national presence but found the right matches for us with rep groups. We would not be where we are today without Ardent helping to establish our national network of manufacturer reps.
Ben Guillot, Operations Manager - Paragon Diamond Tools
After trying to find technical sales reps on our own, without success, we turned to Ardent. We are now closing on new business opportunities that fit our capabilities perfectly.
Mark Fiorina, Technical Director - International Plastics
Ardent has some motivational quotes to inspire you!
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time -Thomas Edison
You’re not obligated to win. You’re obligated to keep trying to do the best you can every day. –Marian Wright Edelman
Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later. -Og Mandino
- Q: What is a manufacturers rep?
- A: A Manufacturer’s Rep plays a key role in the sales process for a manufacturer. They are in most cases and independent entity who promotes and sells a manufacturers products or services into their existing or new customer base. They typically operate in a geographical territory, they can range from a 1 person company up to over 100 sales representatives in a sales team. They will also represent several compatible lines at the same time.
- Q: How to find manufacturers reps?
- A: Finding the right manufactures rep can be a daunting task for any company. Ardent have developed a process that can source and implement the right reps any manufacturer is looking for. We have an extensive database of top representatives covering a full range of industries and capabilities.
- Q: How to build a sales network?
- A: At Ardent we have developed a process for building the right sales network for any manufacturer, service provider or product provider. We do this by learning all about a manufacturer, searching our database using the specified criteria, identifying the right representatives, interviewing them, set up introductory meetings, having a secure agreement put in place between both parties then monitoring the progress of the network.
Ardent recommends these organizations, their content, and material for information about the manufacturers representative and professional sales representative industry:
Ardent proudly builds sales networks for clients in the following states in The United States of America:
Alabama, AL – Alaska, AK – Arizona, AZ – Arkansas, AR – California, CA – Colorado, CO – Connecticut, CT – Delaware, DE – Florida, FL – Georgia, GA – Hawaii, HI – Idaho, ID – Illinois, IL – Indiana, IN – Iowa, IA – Kansas, KS – Kentucky, KY – Louisiana, LA – Maine, ME – Maryland, MD – Massachusetts, MA – Michigan, MI – Minnesota, MN – Mississippi, MS – Missouri, MO – Montana, MT – Nebraska, NE – Nevada, NV – New Hampshire, NH – New Jersey, NJ – New Mexico, NM – New York, NY – North Carolina, NC – North Dakota, ND – Ohio, OH – Oklahoma, OK – Oregon, OR – Pennsylvania, PA – Rhode Island, RI – South Carolina, SC – South Dakota, SD – Tennessee, TN – Texas, TX – Utah, UT – Vermont, VT – Virginia, VA – Washington, WA – West Virginia, WV – Wisconsin, WI – Wyoming, WY
From Blog Posts
We Perfected the Sales Network Building Process
The Ardent team has spent many years perfecting the...
Fun Facts of West Virginia
- Capital: Charleston
- Year Founded: 1863
- Major Cities: Charleston, Huntington, Parkersburg, Morgantown, Wheeling
- Borders: Virginia, Kentucky, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Maryland
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP) Millions USD: $69,380
- Population: 1,808,344
- Land Area (Sq Miles): 24,181
- High Point (Feet): 4,863
- Other Facts: “Key Industries: Coal mining, logging, natural gas, tourism, chemicals, and biotechnology. How West Virginia got its name: The name Virginia comes from Queen Elizabeth I who was called the Virgin Queen. It took the name West Virginia when it split from the state of Virginia during the Civil War. West Virginia State Symbols: State Nickname: Mountain State; State Slogan: Open for Business; (formerly) Wild and Wonderful; also on its license plate as Wild, Wonderful; (formerly) Almost Heaven; State Motto: Montani semper liberi (Mountaineers are always free); State flower: Rhododendron; State Bird: Cardinal; State Fish: Brook Trout; State Tree: Sugar Maple; State Mammal: Black bear; State Foods: ….. ; Becoming a State: Date Admitted: Saturday, June 20, 1863; Number Admitted: 35; Prior Name: Virginia; Postal Abbreviation: WV. The Geography of West Virginia: Total Size: 24,078 sq. miles (source: 2003 Census); Geographical Low Point: Potomac River at 240 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Jefferson (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Geographical High Point: Spruce Knob at 4,863 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Pendleton (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Central Point: Located in Braxton County approx. 4 miles east of Sutton (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Counties: 55 (source: National Association of Counties); Bodies of Water: Potomac River, Ohio River, Kanawha River, Monongahela River, Tygart Lake, Bluestone Lake, Summersville Lake, Sutton Lake. Famous People: Pearl S. Buck – Author of The Good Earth.; Steve Harvey – Actor and talk show host; Devil Anse Hatfield – Leader of the Hatfield family; Stonewall Jackson – Civil War general; Joseph Johnston – Civil War general; Don Knotts- Comedian and actor; John F. Nash – Mathematician; Brad Paisley – Country singer and songwriter; Mary Lou Retton – Olympic gold medalist in gymnastics; Nick Saban – College football coach; Jerry West – Professional basketball player and executive; Chuck Yeager – Test pilot was the first to exceed the sound barrier. More Fun Facts: Some people say West Virginia is the northernmost southern state, others say it’s the southernmost northern state.; Harpers Ferry changed hands a dozen times during the Civil War.; The New River is one of the few rivers in the world that flows south to north.; At 1,815 feet long, the New River Gorge Bridge is the longest steel-arch bridge in the United States.; West Virginia split from Virginia during the Civil War. West Virginia wanted to stay in the Union, while Virginia wanted to become part of the Confederacy.; Much of West Virginia is mountains, hence the name the Mountain State. Much of the state, 75%, is also covered in forest.; When the state split from Virginia, delegates voted on a new name from Kanawha, Allegheny, and West Virginia.; West Virginia has one of the lowest crime rates in the country.; Coal mining is still a major industry in the state.; Professional Sports Teams: There are no major Professional Sports Teams in West Virginia.” Citation: Nelson, Ken. “United States Geography for Kids: West Virginia .” Ducksters, Technological Solutions, Inc. (TSI), https://www.ducksters.com/geography/state.php?State=West Virginia
- Page ID: West_Virginia_United_States_48
- Set ID: United_States_State
- ArdentGo_1000001: ArdentGo_1000001