Distributors, Resellers, Dealers, Sales Agencies in New Jersey
Distributors, Resellers, Dealers, Sales Agencies in New Jersey, NJ
The Ardent team has spent many years developing an effective system to build distributor and reseller networks for manufacturers and retail clients. Our network of distributors and resellers has proven to increase sales and grow revenues for many companies. We setup distributor and reseller networks for custom manufactured products to off the shelf items.
- Proven and repeatable process of matching your company with the right distributors, resellers, and dealers
- Our team of sales network developers will work with your company to find the specific distributors you need to effectively sell and distribute your product
- Our personalized, one-on-one process allows us to build the distributor and reseller network you need to create new opportunities that will provide a stable pipeline of sales
We are able to do this because we have relationships with most distributors and resellers in North America. We work with distributors and resellers in every industry across the US, Canada, and Mexico.
What Our Customers Say
Ardent has not only successfully connected us with the right principals, they connect us with principals that have goals and ambitions that align with our company Goals. You cannot go wrong with the Ardent team!
Chris Semonelli, President - CTS Global incorporated
Ardent not only gave us a national presence but found the right matches for us with rep groups. We would not be where we are today without Ardent helping to establish our national network of manufacturer reps.
Ben Guillot, Operations Manager - Paragon Diamond Tools
After trying to find technical sales reps on our own, without success, we turned to Ardent. We are now closing on new business opportunities that fit our capabilities perfectly.
Mark Fiorina, Technical Director - International Plastics
Ardent has some motivational quotes to inspire you!
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time -Thomas Edison
You’re not obligated to win. You’re obligated to keep trying to do the best you can every day. –Marian Wright Edelman
Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later. -Og Mandino
- Q: What is a manufacturers rep?
- A: A Manufacturer’s Rep plays a key role in the sales process for a manufacturer. They are in most cases and independent entity who promotes and sells a manufacturers products or services into their existing or new customer base. They typically operate in a geographical territory, they can range from a 1 person company up to over 100 sales representatives in a sales team. They will also represent several compatible lines at the same time.
- Q: How to find manufacturers reps?
- A: Finding the right manufactures rep can be a daunting task for any company. Ardent have developed a process that can source and implement the right reps any manufacturer is looking for. We have an extensive database of top representatives covering a full range of industries and capabilities.
- Q: How to build a sales network?
- A: At Ardent we have developed a process for building the right sales network for any manufacturer, service provider or product provider. We do this by learning all about a manufacturer, searching our database using the specified criteria, identifying the right representatives, interviewing them, set up introductory meetings, having a secure agreement put in place between both parties then monitoring the progress of the network.
Ardent recommends these organizations, their content, and material for information about the manufacturers representative and professional sales representative industry:
Ardent proudly builds sales networks for clients in the following states in The United States of America:
Alabama, AL – Alaska, AK – Arizona, AZ – Arkansas, AR – California, CA – Colorado, CO – Connecticut, CT – Delaware, DE – Florida, FL – Georgia, GA – Hawaii, HI – Idaho, ID – Illinois, IL – Indiana, IN – Iowa, IA – Kansas, KS – Kentucky, KY – Louisiana, LA – Maine, ME – Maryland, MD – Massachusetts, MA – Michigan, MI – Minnesota, MN – Mississippi, MS – Missouri, MO – Montana, MT – Nebraska, NE – Nevada, NV – New Hampshire, NH – New Jersey, NJ – New Mexico, NM – New York, NY – North Carolina, NC – North Dakota, ND – Ohio, OH – Oklahoma, OK – Oregon, OR – Pennsylvania, PA – Rhode Island, RI – South Carolina, SC – South Dakota, SD – Tennessee, TN – Texas, TX – Utah, UT – Vermont, VT – Virginia, VA – Washington, WA – West Virginia, WV – Wisconsin, WI – Wyoming, WY
From Blog Posts
We Perfected the Sales Network Building Process
The Ardent team has spent many years perfecting the...
Fun Facts of New Jersey
- Capital: Trenton
- Year Founded: 1787
- Major Cities: Newark, Jersey City, Paterson, Elizabeth, Edison, Woodbridge
- Borders: Delaware, Pennsylvania, New York, Atlantic Ocean
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP) Millions USD: $508,003
- Population: 8,414,350
- Land Area (Sq Miles): 7,836
- High Point (Feet): 1,803
- Other Facts: “Key Industries: Agriculture including potatoes, peaches, and fishing Pharmaceuticals, finance, chemicals, telecommunications, and tourism. How New Jersey got its name: New Jersey was named after the British island of Jersey in the English Channel off the coast of Normandy. The name was chosen in honor of one of its founders Sir George Carteret who was from Jersey. New Jersey State Symbols: State Nickname: Garden State; State Slogan: Come See For Yourself; State Motto: Liberty and prosperity; State flower: Violet; State Bird: Eastern Goldfinch; State Fish: Brook trout; State Tree: Red Oak; State Mammal: Horse; State Foods: Highbush Blueberry. Becoming a State: Date Admitted: December 18, 1787; Number Admitted: 3; Prior Name: Province of New Jersey, then sovereign state in Confederation; Postal Abbreviation: NJ. The Geography of New Jersey: Total Size: 7,417 sq. miles (source: 2003 Census); Geographical Low Point: Atlantic Ocean at Sea Level (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Geographical High Point: High Point at 1,803 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Sussex (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Central Point: Located in Mercer County approx. 5 miles southeast of Trenton (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Counties: 21 (source: National Association of Counties); Bodies of Water: Atlantic Ocean, Delaware Bay, Hudson River, Delaware River. Famous People: Buzz Aldrin – Astronaut; Judy Blume – author of young adult books; Grover Cleveland – The 22nd and 24th President of the United States; David Copperfield – Magician; Michael Douglas – Actor; Thomas Edison – Inventor who had his famous lab in Menlo Park, New Jersey; Whitney Houston – Singer; Derek Jeter – Baseball player for the New York Yankees; Jon Bon Jovi – Rock singer for the band Bon Jovi; Jack Nicholson – Actor; Shaquille O’Neal – Professional basketball player; Queen Latifah – Actress and rapper; Bill Parcells – NFL football coach; Frank Sinatra – Singer and actor; Bruce Springsteen – Rock singer and songwriter; Meryl Streep – Actress; Dave Thomas – Founder of Wendy’s fast-food restaurant. More Fun Facts: Over 100 battles have been fought on New Jersey soil.; New Jersey has the greatest population density of any state, making it the most crowded.; New Jersey is a state of inventions. The FM Radio, the light bulb, the motion picture camera, and transistors were all invented in New Jersey.; The Atlantic City Boardwalk was the world’s first boardwalk.; New Jersey is named after the Isle of Jersey, an island located off the coast of Normandy, France.; The streets on the game of Monopoly are named after streets in Atlantic City.; The first professional basketball game was played in Trenton in 1896 between the Trenton YMCA and the Brooklyn YMCA. Players were paid $15 each.; President Grover Cleveland was born in New Jersey. Other Famous Peoplefrom New Jersey include Bruce Springsteen, Judy Blume, Bon Jovi, and Frank Sinatra.; Other nicknames include the Clam State and the Diner Capital of the World.; Professional Sports Teams: New Jersey Devils – NHL (hockey); New York Giants – NFL (football); New York Jets – NFL (football); New York Red Bulls – MLS (soccer).” Citation: Nelson, Ken. “United States Geography for Kids: New Jersey .” Ducksters, Technological Solutions, Inc. (TSI), https://www.ducksters.com/geography/state.php?State=New Jersey
- Page ID: New_Jersey_United_States_30
- Set ID: United_States_State
- ArdentGo_1000001: ArdentGo_1000001