Distributors, Resellers, Dealers, Sales Agencies in Maryland
Distributors, Resellers, Dealers, Sales Agencies in Maryland, MD
The Ardent team has spent many years developing an effective system to build distributor and reseller networks for manufacturers and retail clients. Our network of distributors and resellers has proven to increase sales and grow revenues for many companies. We setup distributor and reseller networks for custom manufactured products to off the shelf items.
- Proven and repeatable process of matching your company with the right distributors, resellers, and dealers
- Our team of sales network developers will work with your company to find the specific distributors you need to effectively sell and distribute your product
- Our personalized, one-on-one process allows us to build the distributor and reseller network you need to create new opportunities that will provide a stable pipeline of sales
We are able to do this because we have relationships with most distributors and resellers in North America. We work with distributors and resellers in every industry across the US, Canada, and Mexico.
What Our Customers Say
Ardent has not only successfully connected us with the right principals, they connect us with principals that have goals and ambitions that align with our company Goals. You cannot go wrong with the Ardent team!
Chris Semonelli, President - CTS Global incorporated
Ardent not only gave us a national presence but found the right matches for us with rep groups. We would not be where we are today without Ardent helping to establish our national network of manufacturer reps.
Ben Guillot, Operations Manager - Paragon Diamond Tools
After trying to find technical sales reps on our own, without success, we turned to Ardent. We are now closing on new business opportunities that fit our capabilities perfectly.
Mark Fiorina, Technical Director - International Plastics
Ardent has some motivational quotes to inspire you!
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time -Thomas Edison
You’re not obligated to win. You’re obligated to keep trying to do the best you can every day. –Marian Wright Edelman
Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later. -Og Mandino
- Q: What is a manufacturers rep?
- A: A Manufacturer’s Rep plays a key role in the sales process for a manufacturer. They are in most cases and independent entity who promotes and sells a manufacturers products or services into their existing or new customer base. They typically operate in a geographical territory, they can range from a 1 person company up to over 100 sales representatives in a sales team. They will also represent several compatible lines at the same time.
- Q: How to find manufacturers reps?
- A: Finding the right manufactures rep can be a daunting task for any company. Ardent have developed a process that can source and implement the right reps any manufacturer is looking for. We have an extensive database of top representatives covering a full range of industries and capabilities.
- Q: How to build a sales network?
- A: At Ardent we have developed a process for building the right sales network for any manufacturer, service provider or product provider. We do this by learning all about a manufacturer, searching our database using the specified criteria, identifying the right representatives, interviewing them, set up introductory meetings, having a secure agreement put in place between both parties then monitoring the progress of the network.
Ardent recommends these organizations, their content, and material for information about the manufacturers representative and professional sales representative industry:
Ardent proudly builds sales networks for clients in the following states in The United States of America:
Alabama, AL – Alaska, AK – Arizona, AZ – Arkansas, AR – California, CA – Colorado, CO – Connecticut, CT – Delaware, DE – Florida, FL – Georgia, GA – Hawaii, HI – Idaho, ID – Illinois, IL – Indiana, IN – Iowa, IA – Kansas, KS – Kentucky, KY – Louisiana, LA – Maine, ME – Maryland, MD – Massachusetts, MA – Michigan, MI – Minnesota, MN – Mississippi, MS – Missouri, MO – Montana, MT – Nebraska, NE – Nevada, NV – New Hampshire, NH – New Jersey, NJ – New Mexico, NM – New York, NY – North Carolina, NC – North Dakota, ND – Ohio, OH – Oklahoma, OK – Oregon, OR – Pennsylvania, PA – Rhode Island, RI – South Carolina, SC – South Dakota, SD – Tennessee, TN – Texas, TX – Utah, UT – Vermont, VT – Virginia, VA – Washington, WA – West Virginia, WV – Wisconsin, WI – Wyoming, WY
From Blog Posts
Fun Facts of Maryland
- Capital: Annapolis
- Year Founded: 1788
- Major Cities: Baltimore, Columbia, Germantown, Silver Spring, Waldorf
- Borders: Pennsylvania, Delaware, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C, Atlantic Ocean
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP) Millions USD: $317,678
- Population: 5,296,486
- Land Area (Sq Miles): 10,577
- High Point (Feet): 3,360
- Other Facts: “Key Industries: Agriculture including nursery plants, flowers, dairy products, fishing, corn, and poultry, Transportation, aerospace, biotechnology, healthcare, electronics equipment, and chemicals. How Maryland got its name: Maryland was named after Queen Henrietta Maria (Queen Mary) the wife of Britain’s King Charles I. Maryland State Symbols: State Nickname: Old Line State; State Slogan: (formerly) America in Miniature; (formerly) More Than You Can Imagine; State Motto: Fatti maschii, parole femine (Manly deeds, womanly words); State flower: Black-eyed Susan; State Bird: Baltimore Oriole; State Fish: Rockfish; State Tree: White Oak; State Mammal: Thoroughbred horse, Chesapeake Bay Retriever. State Foods: Blue Crabs; Becoming a State: Date Admitted: Monday, April 28, 1788; Number Admitted: 7; Prior Name: Province of Maryland, then sovereign state in Confederation; Postal Abbreviation: MD. The Geography of Maryland: Total Size: 9,774 sq. miles (source: 2003 Census); Geographical Low Point: Atlantic Ocean at Sea Level (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Geographical High Point: Backbone Mtn. at 3,360 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Garrett (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Central Point: Located in Prince George’s County approx. 4 1/2 miles northwest of Davidsonville (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Counties: 24 (source: National Association of Counties); Bodies of Water: Atlantic Ocean, Chesapeake Bay, Potomac River, Lake Oakland; Famous People: John Wilkes Booth – Assassin of President Abraham Lincoln ; Frederick Douglass – Civil rights activist; Kevin Durant – NBA basketball player; Matthew Henson – Explorer who went to the North Pole; Francis Scott Key – Wrote the U.S. national anthem The Star-Spangled Banner; Thurgood Marshall -First African-American justice of the Supreme Court; Michael Phelps – Olympic swimmer and gold medalist; Cal Ripken Jr. – Baseball player; Babe Ruth – Baseball player; Pete Sampras – Tennis player; Harriet Tubman – Civil rights activist; More Fun Facts: The U.S. Naval Academy is located in Annapolis, Maryland.; Even though Maryland is a small state it has great skiing resorts AND beach resorts.; Maryland was named after Queen Henrietta Maria of England.; The National Aquarium is located in Baltimore, Maryland.; The nickname the Old Line State comes from George Washington referring to the bravery of the Maryland troops during the Revolutionary War. Two other nicknames for the state are the Chesapeake State and the Free State.; The first successful manned balloon launch in the US was in Baltimore. The rider was a 13 year old boy named Edward Warren.; The refrigerator was invented in Baltimore by Thomas Moore in 1803.; The first school in the United States was the King William’s School. It opened in 1696.; Baseball players Babe Ruth and Cal Ripken Jr. were both born in Maryland.; Annapolis was the capital of the United States for a short while after the signing of the Treaty of Paris.; Professional Sports Teams: Baltimore Ravens – NFL (football); Baltimore Orioles – MLB (baseball); Chesapeake Bayhawks – MLL (lacrosse); Washington Redskins – NFL (football).” Citation: Nelson, Ken. “United States Geography for Kids: Maryland .” Ducksters, Technological Solutions, Inc. (TSI), https://www.ducksters.com/geography/state.php?State=Maryland
- Page ID: Maryland_United_States_20
- Set ID: United_States_State
- ArdentGo_1000001: ArdentGo_1000001