Distributors, Resellers, Dealers, Sales Agencies in Massachusetts
Distributors, Resellers, Dealers, Sales Agencies in Massachusetts, MA
The Ardent team has spent many years developing an effective system to build distributor and reseller networks for manufacturers and retail clients. Our network of distributors and resellers has proven to increase sales and grow revenues for many companies. We setup distributor and reseller networks for custom manufactured products to off the shelf items.
- Proven and repeatable process of matching your company with the right distributors, resellers, and dealers
- Our team of sales network developers will work with your company to find the specific distributors you need to effectively sell and distribute your product
- Our personalized, one-on-one process allows us to build the distributor and reseller network you need to create new opportunities that will provide a stable pipeline of sales
We are able to do this because we have relationships with most distributors and resellers in North America. We work with distributors and resellers in every industry across the US, Canada, and Mexico.
What Our Customers Say
Ardent has not only successfully connected us with the right principals, they connect us with principals that have goals and ambitions that align with our company Goals. You cannot go wrong with the Ardent team!
Chris Semonelli, President - CTS Global incorporated
Ardent not only gave us a national presence but found the right matches for us with rep groups. We would not be where we are today without Ardent helping to establish our national network of manufacturer reps.
Ben Guillot, Operations Manager - Paragon Diamond Tools
After trying to find technical sales reps on our own, without success, we turned to Ardent. We are now closing on new business opportunities that fit our capabilities perfectly.
Mark Fiorina, Technical Director - International Plastics
Ardent has some motivational quotes to inspire you!
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time -Thomas Edison
You’re not obligated to win. You’re obligated to keep trying to do the best you can every day. –Marian Wright Edelman
Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later. -Og Mandino
- Q: What is a manufacturers rep?
- A: A Manufacturer’s Rep plays a key role in the sales process for a manufacturer. They are in most cases and independent entity who promotes and sells a manufacturers products or services into their existing or new customer base. They typically operate in a geographical territory, they can range from a 1 person company up to over 100 sales representatives in a sales team. They will also represent several compatible lines at the same time.
- Q: How to find manufacturers reps?
- A: Finding the right manufactures rep can be a daunting task for any company. Ardent have developed a process that can source and implement the right reps any manufacturer is looking for. We have an extensive database of top representatives covering a full range of industries and capabilities.
- Q: How to build a sales network?
- A: At Ardent we have developed a process for building the right sales network for any manufacturer, service provider or product provider. We do this by learning all about a manufacturer, searching our database using the specified criteria, identifying the right representatives, interviewing them, set up introductory meetings, having a secure agreement put in place between both parties then monitoring the progress of the network.
Ardent recommends these organizations, their content, and material for information about the manufacturers representative and professional sales representative industry:
Ardent proudly builds sales networks for clients in the following states in The United States of America:
Alabama, AL – Alaska, AK – Arizona, AZ – Arkansas, AR – California, CA – Colorado, CO – Connecticut, CT – Delaware, DE – Florida, FL – Georgia, GA – Hawaii, HI – Idaho, ID – Illinois, IL – Indiana, IN – Iowa, IA – Kansas, KS – Kentucky, KY – Louisiana, LA – Maine, ME – Maryland, MD – Massachusetts, MA – Michigan, MI – Minnesota, MN – Mississippi, MS – Missouri, MO – Montana, MT – Nebraska, NE – Nevada, NV – New Hampshire, NH – New Jersey, NJ – New Mexico, NM – New York, NY – North Carolina, NC – North Dakota, ND – Ohio, OH – Oklahoma, OK – Oregon, OR – Pennsylvania, PA – Rhode Island, RI – South Carolina, SC – South Dakota, SD – Tennessee, TN – Texas, TX – Utah, UT – Vermont, VT – Virginia, VA – Washington, WA – West Virginia, WV – Wisconsin, WI – Wyoming, WY
From Blog Posts
We Perfected the Sales Network Building Process
The Ardent team has spent many years perfecting the...
Fun Facts of Massachusetts
- Capital: Boston
- Year Founded: 1788
- Major Cities: Boston, Worcester, Springfield, Lowell, Cambridge, New Bedford
- Borders: Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, Vermont, New Hampshire, Atlantic Ocean
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP) Millions USD: $403,823
- Population: 6,349,097
- Land Area (Sq Miles): 8,257
- High Point (Feet): 3,491
- Other Facts: “Key Industries: Electronics and computers, granite, fishing, insurance and financial services, biotechnology, and tourism. How Massachusetts got its name: The name comes from the Native American Algonquian language. It means big hill place. Massachusetts State Symbols: State Nickname: Bay State ; State Slogan: Make It Yours; The Spirit of America (on its license plate); State Motto: Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem (By the sword we seek peace, but peace only under liberty); State flower: Mayflower; State Bird: Black-capped Chickadee; State Fish: Atlantic cod; State Tree: Elm; State Mammal: Right whale, Boston Terrier, Morgan horse; State Foods: Corn Muffin, Baked Navy Bean, Boston Cream Pie, Chocolate Chip Cookie; Becoming a State: Date Admitted: Wednesday, February 6, 1788; Number Admitted: 6; Prior Name: Province of Massachusetts Bay, then sovereign state in Confederation; Postal Abbreviation: MA. The Geography of Massachusetts: Total Size: 7,840 sq. miles (source: 2003 Census); Geographical Low Point: Atlantic Ocean at Sea Level (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Geographical High Point: Mt. Greylock at 3,491 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Berkshire (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Central Point: Located in Worcester County approx. North part of City of Worcester (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Counties: 14 (source: National Association of Counties); Bodies of Water: Atlantic Ocean, Cape Cod Bay, Massachusetts Bay, Nantucket Sound, Charles River, Merrimack River, Connecticut River, Quabbin Reservoir. Famous People: – Abigail Adams – First Lady who was married to John Adams.; Johan Adams – The second President of the United States and Founding Father.;John Quincy Adams – The sixth President of the United States.; Samuel Adams – Founding Father of the United States.; Susan B Anthony – Activist for women’s rights.; Clara Barton – Founder of the American Red Cross and nurse.; George H W Bush – The 41st President of the United States.; Steven Carell – Actor and comedian; Matt Damon – Actor; W.E.B. du Bois – Civil rights activist; Emily Dickinson – Poet; Ralph Waldo Emerson – Poet; Benjamin Franklin – Founding Father and inventor; John F Kennedy – The 35th President of the United States; Edgar Allen Poe – Author who wrote The Raven and The Tell-Tale, Heart.; Paul Revere – Folk hero who warned that the British were coming.; Dr. Seuss – Author and illustrator of children’s literature.; Eli Whitney – Inventor of the cotton gin. More Fun Facts: The first baseball World Series was held in Boston in 1903.; Volleyball was invented by William G. Morgan in Holyoke, Massachusetts.; Harvard was the first college established in North America.; Basketball was invented in Massachusetts by Jim Naismith. The Basketball Hall of Fame is located in Springfield.; The state is named after the Native American peoples the Massachuset.; Another nickname for the state is the Baked Bean State.; The first lighthouse in the United States was the Boston Harbor Light Station, built in 1716.; The chocolate chip cookie was invented by Ruth Wakefield in 1930. She baked it at the Tollhouse Inn in Whitman, Mass.; The first subway system was built in Boston in 1897.; Four US presidents were born in Massachusetts. They include John Adams, John Quincy Adams, John Fitzgerald Kennedy and George H. W. Bush.; Professional Sports Teams: Boston Bruins – NHL (hockey); Boston Celtics – NBA (basketball); Boston Red Sox – MLB (baseball); New England Patriots – NFL (football); New England Revolution – MLS (soccer).” Citation: Nelson, Ken. “United States Geography for Kids: Massachusetts .” Ducksters, Technological Solutions, Inc. (TSI), https://www.ducksters.com/geography/state.php?State=Massachusetts
- Page ID: Massachusetts_United_States_21
- Set ID: United_States_State
- ArdentGo_1000001: ArdentGo_1000001