Distributors, Resellers, Dealers, Sales Agencies in Missouri
Distributors, Resellers, Dealers, Sales Agencies in Missouri, MO
The Ardent team has spent many years developing an effective system to build distributor and reseller networks for manufacturers and retail clients. Our network of distributors and resellers has proven to increase sales and grow revenues for many companies. We setup distributor and reseller networks for custom manufactured products to off the shelf items.
- Proven and repeatable process of matching your company with the right distributors, resellers, and dealers
- Our team of sales network developers will work with your company to find the specific distributors you need to effectively sell and distribute your product
- Our personalized, one-on-one process allows us to build the distributor and reseller network you need to create new opportunities that will provide a stable pipeline of sales
We are able to do this because we have relationships with most distributors and resellers in North America. We work with distributors and resellers in every industry across the US, Canada, and Mexico.
What Our Customers Say
Ardent has not only successfully connected us with the right principals, they connect us with principals that have goals and ambitions that align with our company Goals. You cannot go wrong with the Ardent team!
Chris Semonelli, President - CTS Global incorporated
Ardent not only gave us a national presence but found the right matches for us with rep groups. We would not be where we are today without Ardent helping to establish our national network of manufacturer reps.
Ben Guillot, Operations Manager - Paragon Diamond Tools
After trying to find technical sales reps on our own, without success, we turned to Ardent. We are now closing on new business opportunities that fit our capabilities perfectly.
Mark Fiorina, Technical Director - International Plastics
Ardent has some motivational quotes to inspire you!
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time -Thomas Edison
You’re not obligated to win. You’re obligated to keep trying to do the best you can every day. –Marian Wright Edelman
Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later. -Og Mandino
- Q: What is a manufacturers rep?
- A: A Manufacturer’s Rep plays a key role in the sales process for a manufacturer. They are in most cases and independent entity who promotes and sells a manufacturers products or services into their existing or new customer base. They typically operate in a geographical territory, they can range from a 1 person company up to over 100 sales representatives in a sales team. They will also represent several compatible lines at the same time.
- Q: How to find manufacturers reps?
- A: Finding the right manufactures rep can be a daunting task for any company. Ardent have developed a process that can source and implement the right reps any manufacturer is looking for. We have an extensive database of top representatives covering a full range of industries and capabilities.
- Q: How to build a sales network?
- A: At Ardent we have developed a process for building the right sales network for any manufacturer, service provider or product provider. We do this by learning all about a manufacturer, searching our database using the specified criteria, identifying the right representatives, interviewing them, set up introductory meetings, having a secure agreement put in place between both parties then monitoring the progress of the network.
Ardent recommends these organizations, their content, and material for information about the manufacturers representative and professional sales representative industry:
Ardent proudly builds sales networks for clients in the following states in The United States of America:
Alabama, AL – Alaska, AK – Arizona, AZ – Arkansas, AR – California, CA – Colorado, CO – Connecticut, CT – Delaware, DE – Florida, FL – Georgia, GA – Hawaii, HI – Idaho, ID – Illinois, IL – Indiana, IN – Iowa, IA – Kansas, KS – Kentucky, KY – Louisiana, LA – Maine, ME – Maryland, MD – Massachusetts, MA – Michigan, MI – Minnesota, MN – Mississippi, MS – Missouri, MO – Montana, MT – Nebraska, NE – Nevada, NV – New Hampshire, NH – New Jersey, NJ – New Mexico, NM – New York, NY – North Carolina, NC – North Dakota, ND – Ohio, OH – Oklahoma, OK – Oregon, OR – Pennsylvania, PA – Rhode Island, RI – South Carolina, SC – South Dakota, SD – Tennessee, TN – Texas, TX – Utah, UT – Vermont, VT – Virginia, VA – Washington, WA – West Virginia, WV – Wisconsin, WI – Wyoming, WY
From Blog Posts
We Perfected the Sales Network Building Process
The Ardent team has spent many years perfecting the...
Fun Facts of Missouri
- Capital: Jefferson City
- Year Founded: 1821
- Major Cities: Kansas City, St. Louis, Springfield, Independence, Columbia, Lee’s Summit
- Borders: Kansas, Nebraska, Iowa, Illinois, Kentucky, Tennessee, Arkansas, Oklahoma
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP) Millions USD: $258,832
- Population: 5,595,211
- Land Area (Sq Miles): 69,686
- High Point (Feet): 1,772
- Other Facts: “Key Industries: Agriculture including cattle, dairy products, corn, hay, soybeans, chickens, and eggs Mining including limestone, coal, and lead Transportation equipment, chemicals, food processing, aerospace, banking, and tourism. How Missouri got its name: Missouri comes from a Native American word that means big canoe river. Missouri State Symbols: State Nickname: Show Me State; State Slogan: Where the Rivers Run; State Motto: Salus populi suprema lex esto (The welfare of the people shall be the supreme law); State flower: Hawthorn; State Bird: Eastern Bluebird; State Fish: Paddlefish (state aquatic animal), Catfish (State Fish); State Tree: Flowering Dogwood; State Mammal: Mule; State Foods: North Cinthiana Grape; Becoming a State: Date Admitted: Friday, August 10, 1821; Number Admitted: 24. Prior Name: Missouri Territory. Postal Abbreviation: MO. The Geography of Missouri: Total Size: 68,886 sq. miles (source: 2003 Census); Geographical Low Point: St. Francis River at 230 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Dunklin (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Geographical High Point: Taum Sauk Mtn. at 1,772 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Iron (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Central Point: Located in Miller County approx. 20 miles southwest of Jefferson City (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Counties: 115 (source: National Association of Counties); Bodies of Water: Missouri River, Mississippi River, Osage River, Meramec Rivers, Lake of the Ozarks, Truman Reservoir, Bull Shoals Lake, Table Rock Lake; Famous People: Maya Angelou – Poet; Josephine Baker – Singer, dancer, and civil rights activist; Chuck Berry – Singer and guitarist; Omar Bradley – WWII general; George Washington Carver – Scientist and inventor; Sheryl Crow – Singer; Edwin Hubble – Astronomer; Jesse James – Notorious criminal; Kevin Kline – Actor; Rush Limbaugh – Talk show host; J.C. Penney – Founder of the Penney’s stores; Harry S Truman – The 33rd President of the United States; Mark Twain – Author who wrote Tom Sawyer and The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn; Dick van Dyke – Actor and comedian; Tom Watson – Professional Golfer. More Fun Facts: Missouri was the eastern starting point for the Pony Express.; Branson, Missouri is famous for its country music shows.; The Gateway Arch in St. Louis has an elevator in it that goes to the top of the 630-foot arch.; Missouri has thousands of caves earning it the nickname of the ‘Cave State’.; The ice cream cone was invented at the World’s Fair in St. Louis when an ice cream vendor ran out of cups and tried to use waffles instead.; The first successful parachute jump from an airplane was made in St. Louis in 1912 by Captain Albert Berry. Iced tea was also invented at the World’s Fair.; Missouri is bordered by eight states.; The tallest man in history, Robert Wadlow, lived here. He was 8 feet 11 inches tall.; President Harry S. Truman was born in Missouri. Other Famous Peopleborn here include George Washington Carver, Laura Ingalls Wilder, Mark Twain, and Jesse James.; The state was named after the Native American tribe the Missouri. It meant ‘town of canoes’. Professional Sports Teams: Kansas City Chiefs – NFL (football); Kansas City Royals – MLB (baseball); St. Louis Blues – NHL (hockey); St. Louis Cardinals – MLB (baseball); St. Louis Rams – NFL (football).” Citation: Nelson, Ken. “United States Geography for Kids: Missouri .” Ducksters, Technological Solutions, Inc. (TSI), https://www.ducksters.com/geography/state.php?State=Missouri
- Page ID: Missouri_United_States_25
- Set ID: United_States_State
- ArdentGo_1000001: ArdentGo_1000001