Distributors, Resellers, Dealers, Sales Agencies in Rhode Island
Distributors, Resellers, Dealers, Sales Agencies in Rhode Island, RI
The Ardent team has spent many years developing an effective system to build distributor and reseller networks for manufacturers and retail clients. Our network of distributors and resellers has proven to increase sales and grow revenues for many companies. We setup distributor and reseller networks for custom manufactured products to off the shelf items.
- Proven and repeatable process of matching your company with the right distributors, resellers, and dealers
- Our team of sales network developers will work with your company to find the specific distributors you need to effectively sell and distribute your product
- Our personalized, one-on-one process allows us to build the distributor and reseller network you need to create new opportunities that will provide a stable pipeline of sales
We are able to do this because we have relationships with most distributors and resellers in North America. We work with distributors and resellers in every industry across the US, Canada, and Mexico.
What Our Customers Say
Ardent has not only successfully connected us with the right principals, they connect us with principals that have goals and ambitions that align with our company Goals. You cannot go wrong with the Ardent team!
Chris Semonelli, President - CTS Global incorporated
Ardent not only gave us a national presence but found the right matches for us with rep groups. We would not be where we are today without Ardent helping to establish our national network of manufacturer reps.
Ben Guillot, Operations Manager - Paragon Diamond Tools
After trying to find technical sales reps on our own, without success, we turned to Ardent. We are now closing on new business opportunities that fit our capabilities perfectly.
Mark Fiorina, Technical Director - International Plastics
Ardent has some motivational quotes to inspire you!
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time -Thomas Edison
You’re not obligated to win. You’re obligated to keep trying to do the best you can every day. –Marian Wright Edelman
Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later. -Og Mandino
- Q: What is a manufacturers rep?
- A: A Manufacturer’s Rep plays a key role in the sales process for a manufacturer. They are in most cases and independent entity who promotes and sells a manufacturers products or services into their existing or new customer base. They typically operate in a geographical territory, they can range from a 1 person company up to over 100 sales representatives in a sales team. They will also represent several compatible lines at the same time.
- Q: How to find manufacturers reps?
- A: Finding the right manufactures rep can be a daunting task for any company. Ardent have developed a process that can source and implement the right reps any manufacturer is looking for. We have an extensive database of top representatives covering a full range of industries and capabilities.
- Q: How to build a sales network?
- A: At Ardent we have developed a process for building the right sales network for any manufacturer, service provider or product provider. We do this by learning all about a manufacturer, searching our database using the specified criteria, identifying the right representatives, interviewing them, set up introductory meetings, having a secure agreement put in place between both parties then monitoring the progress of the network.
Ardent recommends these organizations, their content, and material for information about the manufacturers representative and professional sales representative industry:
Ardent proudly builds sales networks for clients in the following states in The United States of America:
Alabama, AL – Alaska, AK – Arizona, AZ – Arkansas, AR – California, CA – Colorado, CO – Connecticut, CT – Delaware, DE – Florida, FL – Georgia, GA – Hawaii, HI – Idaho, ID – Illinois, IL – Indiana, IN – Iowa, IA – Kansas, KS – Kentucky, KY – Louisiana, LA – Maine, ME – Maryland, MD – Massachusetts, MA – Michigan, MI – Minnesota, MN – Mississippi, MS – Missouri, MO – Montana, MT – Nebraska, NE – Nevada, NV – New Hampshire, NH – New Jersey, NJ – New Mexico, NM – New York, NY – North Carolina, NC – North Dakota, ND – Ohio, OH – Oklahoma, OK – Oregon, OR – Pennsylvania, PA – Rhode Island, RI – South Carolina, SC – South Dakota, SD – Tennessee, TN – Texas, TX – Utah, UT – Vermont, VT – Virginia, VA – Washington, WA – West Virginia, WV – Wisconsin, WI – Wyoming, WY
From Blog Posts
Fun Facts of Rhode Island
- Capital: Providence
- Year Founded: 1790
- Major Cities: Providence, Warwick, Cranston, Pawtucket, East Providence
- Borders: Connecticut, Massachusetts, New York (maritime border), Atlantic Ocean
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP) Millions USD: $50,956
- Population: 1,048,319
- Land Area (Sq Miles): 1,214
- High Point (Feet): 812
- Other Facts: “Key Industries: Jewelry, metal products, shipbuilding, healthcare, tourism, and electrical equipment, Agriculture products include dairy products, eggs, nursery products, and vegetables. How Rhode Island got its name: The state website says the name came from Dutch explorer Adriaen Block who called the land Roodt Eylandt, which means red island. He got the name from the red clay of the Rhode Island coastline. Other sources claim that the name comes from Italian explorer Giovanni da Verrazzano who thought one of the islands off the coast of Rhode Island looked like the island Rhodes off the coast of Greece. Rhode Island State Symbols: State Nickname: Ocean State; State Slogan: Unwind ; State Motto: Hope; State flower: Violet; State Bird: Rhode Island Red Chicken; State Fish: Striped bass; State Tree: Red Maple; State Mammal: NA; State Foods: Coffee Milk; Becoming a State: Date Admitted: May 29, 1790; Number Admitted: 13; Prior Name: Colony of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations, then sovereign state in Confederation; Postal Abbreviation: RI. The Geography of Rhode Island: Total Size: 1,045 sq. Miles (source: 2003 Census); Geographical Low Point: Atlantic Ocean at Sea Level (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Geographical High Point: Jerimoth Hill at 812 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Providence (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Central Point: Located in Kent County approx. 1 mile south-southwest of Crompton (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Counties: 5 (source: National Association of Counties); Bodies of Water: Atlantic Ocean, Narragansett Bay, Rhode Island Sound, Block Island Sound, Scituate Reservoir, Sakonnet River; Famous People: Chris Van Allsburg – Author who wrote Jumanji, The Polar Express, and Zathura; George Cohan – Musical composer who wrote patriotic songs such as ‘You’re a Grand Old Flag’ and ‘Over There’; Elisabeth Hasselbeck – TV talk show host and reality TV star; Matthew C. Perry – U.S. Naval commander; Gilbert Stuart – Artist who painted the famous portrait of George Washington; Meredith Vieira – TV talk show host and news anchor; More Fun Facts: Rhode Island is the smallest US state in geographical area.; Newport, RI held the first circus in the US in 1774.; The official name of Rhode Island is Rhode Island and the Providence Plantations.; The Tennis Hall of Fame is located in Rhode Island.; All the residents of the state live within about 30 miles from the water.; It was the last of the original thirteen colonies to become a state.; The oldest carousel in the United States is the Flying Horse Carousel located in Watch Hill.; The official state rock is Cumberlandite. This is a rare rock and is only found in the state.; It gets its nickname from having so much ocean coastline for such a small state.; Rhode Island made the first law that prohibited slavery in 1652.; Professional Sports Teams: There are no major Professional Sports Teams in Rhode Island.” Citation: Nelson, Ken. “United States Geography for Kids: Rhode Island .” Ducksters, Technological Solutions, Inc. (TSI), https://www.ducksters.com/geography/state.php?State=Rhode Island
- Page ID: Rhode_Island_United_States_39
- Set ID: United_States_State
- ArdentGo_1000001: ArdentGo_1000001