Distributors, Resellers, Dealers, Sales Agencies in North Dakota
Distributors, Resellers, Dealers, Sales Agencies in North Dakota, ND
The Ardent team has spent many years developing an effective system to build distributor and reseller networks for manufacturers and retail clients. Our network of distributors and resellers has proven to increase sales and grow revenues for many companies. We setup distributor and reseller networks for custom manufactured products to off the shelf items.
- Proven and repeatable process of matching your company with the right distributors, resellers, and dealers
- Our team of sales network developers will work with your company to find the specific distributors you need to effectively sell and distribute your product
- Our personalized, one-on-one process allows us to build the distributor and reseller network you need to create new opportunities that will provide a stable pipeline of sales
We are able to do this because we have relationships with most distributors and resellers in North America. We work with distributors and resellers in every industry across the US, Canada, and Mexico.
What Our Customers Say
Ardent has not only successfully connected us with the right principals, they connect us with principals that have goals and ambitions that align with our company Goals. You cannot go wrong with the Ardent team!
Chris Semonelli, President - CTS Global incorporated
Ardent not only gave us a national presence but found the right matches for us with rep groups. We would not be where we are today without Ardent helping to establish our national network of manufacturer reps.
Ben Guillot, Operations Manager - Paragon Diamond Tools
After trying to find technical sales reps on our own, without success, we turned to Ardent. We are now closing on new business opportunities that fit our capabilities perfectly.
Mark Fiorina, Technical Director - International Plastics
Ardent has some motivational quotes to inspire you!
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time -Thomas Edison
You’re not obligated to win. You’re obligated to keep trying to do the best you can every day. –Marian Wright Edelman
Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later. -Og Mandino
- Q: What is a manufacturers rep?
- A: A Manufacturer’s Rep plays a key role in the sales process for a manufacturer. They are in most cases and independent entity who promotes and sells a manufacturers products or services into their existing or new customer base. They typically operate in a geographical territory, they can range from a 1 person company up to over 100 sales representatives in a sales team. They will also represent several compatible lines at the same time.
- Q: How to find manufacturers reps?
- A: Finding the right manufactures rep can be a daunting task for any company. Ardent have developed a process that can source and implement the right reps any manufacturer is looking for. We have an extensive database of top representatives covering a full range of industries and capabilities.
- Q: How to build a sales network?
- A: At Ardent we have developed a process for building the right sales network for any manufacturer, service provider or product provider. We do this by learning all about a manufacturer, searching our database using the specified criteria, identifying the right representatives, interviewing them, set up introductory meetings, having a secure agreement put in place between both parties then monitoring the progress of the network.
Ardent recommends these organizations, their content, and material for information about the manufacturers representative and professional sales representative industry:
Ardent proudly builds sales networks for clients in the following states in The United States of America:
Alabama, AL – Alaska, AK – Arizona, AZ – Arkansas, AR – California, CA – Colorado, CO – Connecticut, CT – Delaware, DE – Florida, FL – Georgia, GA – Hawaii, HI – Idaho, ID – Illinois, IL – Indiana, IN – Iowa, IA – Kansas, KS – Kentucky, KY – Louisiana, LA – Maine, ME – Maryland, MD – Massachusetts, MA – Michigan, MI – Minnesota, MN – Mississippi, MS – Missouri, MO – Montana, MT – Nebraska, NE – Nevada, NV – New Hampshire, NH – New Jersey, NJ – New Mexico, NM – New York, NY – North Carolina, NC – North Dakota, ND – Ohio, OH – Oklahoma, OK – Oregon, OR – Pennsylvania, PA – Rhode Island, RI – South Carolina, SC – South Dakota, SD – Tennessee, TN – Texas, TX – Utah, UT – Vermont, VT – Virginia, VA – Washington, WA – West Virginia, WV – Wisconsin, WI – Wyoming, WY
From Blog Posts
We Perfected the Sales Network Building Process
The Ardent team has spent many years perfecting the...
Fun Facts of North Dakota
- Capital: Bismarck
- Year Founded: 1889
- Major Cities: Fargo, Bismarck, Grand Forks, Minot
- Borders: Montana, South Dakota, Minnesota, Canada
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP) Millions USD: $46,016
- Population: 642,200
- Land Area (Sq Miles): 70,665
- High Point (Feet): 3,506
- Other Facts: “Key Industries: Agriculture including barley, wheat, oats, corn, beans, sugar beets, and oilseeds, Mining of petroleum, natural gas, and coal, Food processing, technology, farming equipment, and bank. How North Dakota got its name: The name Dakota comes from a Sioux Indian word for friend. North Dakota State Symbols: State Nickname: Peace Garden State; State Slogan: Legendary; State Motto: Liberty and union, now and forever: one and inseparable; State flower: Wild Prairie Rose; State Bird: Western Meadowlark; State Fish: Northern pike; State Tree: American Elm; State Mammal: Nokota horse; State Foods: Sugar Beet. Becoming a State; Date Admitted: November 2, 1889; Number Admitted: 39; Prior Name: Dakota Territory; Postal Abbreviation: ND. The Geography of North Dakota: Total Size: 68,976 sq. Miles (source: 2003 Census); Geographical Low Point: Red River at 750 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Pembina (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Geographical High Point: White Butte at 3,506 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Slope (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Central Point: Located in Sheridan County approx. Five miles southwest of McClusky (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Counties: 53 (source: National Association of Counties); Bodies of Water: Missouri River, Red River, Sheyenne River, James River, Lake Sakakawea, Devil’s Lake, Lake Oahe. Famous People: James Buchli – Astronaut; Warren Christopher – U.S. Secretary of State; Angie Dickinson – Actress; Josh Duhamel – Actor; Louis L’Amour – Author of westerns; Peggy Lee – Singer and actress; Roger Maris – Professional baseball player; Lute Olson – College basketball coach; Sacagawea – Native American guide for Lewis and Clark; Lawrence Welk – TV host and music conductor. More Fun Facts: North Dakota grows more sunflowers than any other US state.; The largest city in North Dakota is Fargo.; North Dakota was the first state to finish its portion of the Interstate Highway System.; The Dakota name comes from the name of the local American Indians. It means ‘friend’ or ‘ally.’; It gets its nickname from the International Peace Garden that sits on the border between Canada and North Dakota.; The official state beverage is milk.; People have tried to get the name changed to just Dakota because they think the ‘North’ in the name makes the state sound too cold.; The National Buffalo Museum is in Jamestown. They have a buffalo statue that is 26 feet high and 45 feet long.; Professional Sports Teams: There are no major Professional Sports Teams in North Dakota.” Citation: Nelson, Ken. “United States Geography for Kids: North Dakota .” Ducksters, Technological Solutions, Inc. (TSI), https://www.ducksters.com/geography/state.php?State=North Dakota
- Page ID: North_Dakota_United_States_34
- Set ID: United_States_State
- ArdentGo_1000001: ArdentGo_1000001