Distributors, Resellers, Dealers, Sales Agencies in Georgia
Distributors, Resellers, Dealers, Sales Agencies in Georgia, GA
The Ardent team has spent many years developing an effective system to build distributor and reseller networks for manufacturers and retail clients. Our network of distributors and resellers has proven to increase sales and grow revenues for many companies. We setup distributor and reseller networks for custom manufactured products to off the shelf items.
- Proven and repeatable process of matching your company with the right distributors, resellers, and dealers
- Our team of sales network developers will work with your company to find the specific distributors you need to effectively sell and distribute your product
- Our personalized, one-on-one process allows us to build the distributor and reseller network you need to create new opportunities that will provide a stable pipeline of sales
We are able to do this because we have relationships with most distributors and resellers in North America. We work with distributors and resellers in every industry across the US, Canada, and Mexico.
What Our Customers Say
Ardent has not only successfully connected us with the right principals, they connect us with principals that have goals and ambitions that align with our company Goals. You cannot go wrong with the Ardent team!
Chris Semonelli, President - CTS Global incorporated
Ardent not only gave us a national presence but found the right matches for us with rep groups. We would not be where we are today without Ardent helping to establish our national network of manufacturer reps.
Ben Guillot, Operations Manager - Paragon Diamond Tools
After trying to find technical sales reps on our own, without success, we turned to Ardent. We are now closing on new business opportunities that fit our capabilities perfectly.
Mark Fiorina, Technical Director - International Plastics
Ardent has some motivational quotes to inspire you!
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time -Thomas Edison
You’re not obligated to win. You’re obligated to keep trying to do the best you can every day. –Marian Wright Edelman
Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later. -Og Mandino
- Q: What is a manufacturers rep?
- A: A Manufacturer’s Rep plays a key role in the sales process for a manufacturer. They are in most cases and independent entity who promotes and sells a manufacturers products or services into their existing or new customer base. They typically operate in a geographical territory, they can range from a 1 person company up to over 100 sales representatives in a sales team. They will also represent several compatible lines at the same time.
- Q: How to find manufacturers reps?
- A: Finding the right manufactures rep can be a daunting task for any company. Ardent have developed a process that can source and implement the right reps any manufacturer is looking for. We have an extensive database of top representatives covering a full range of industries and capabilities.
- Q: How to build a sales network?
- A: At Ardent we have developed a process for building the right sales network for any manufacturer, service provider or product provider. We do this by learning all about a manufacturer, searching our database using the specified criteria, identifying the right representatives, interviewing them, set up introductory meetings, having a secure agreement put in place between both parties then monitoring the progress of the network.
Ardent recommends these organizations, their content, and material for information about the manufacturers representative and professional sales representative industry:
Ardent proudly builds sales networks for clients in the following states in The United States of America:
Alabama, AL – Alaska, AK – Arizona, AZ – Arkansas, AR – California, CA – Colorado, CO – Connecticut, CT – Delaware, DE – Florida, FL – Georgia, GA – Hawaii, HI – Idaho, ID – Illinois, IL – Indiana, IN – Iowa, IA – Kansas, KS – Kentucky, KY – Louisiana, LA – Maine, ME – Maryland, MD – Massachusetts, MA – Michigan, MI – Minnesota, MN – Mississippi, MS – Missouri, MO – Montana, MT – Nebraska, NE – Nevada, NV – New Hampshire, NH – New Jersey, NJ – New Mexico, NM – New York, NY – North Carolina, NC – North Dakota, ND – Ohio, OH – Oklahoma, OK – Oregon, OR – Pennsylvania, PA – Rhode Island, RI – South Carolina, SC – South Dakota, SD – Tennessee, TN – Texas, TX – Utah, UT – Vermont, VT – Virginia, VA – Washington, WA – West Virginia, WV – Wisconsin, WI – Wyoming, WY
From Blog Posts
Fun Facts of Georgia
- Capital: Atlanta
- Year Founded: 1788
- Major Cities: Atlanta, Augusta, Columbus, Savannah, Athens
- Borders: Alabama, Tennessee, South Carolina, North Carolina, Florida, and the Atlantic Ocean
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP) Millions USD: $433,569
- Population: 8,186,453
- Land Area (Sq Miles): 58,876
- High Point (Feet): 4,784
- Other Facts: “Key Industries: Agriculture including peanuts, peaches, cotton, and poultryTimber, carpet, textiles, and paper products How Georgia got its name: Georgia was named for King George II who signed the charter for James Oglethorpe to start the colony. Georgia State Symbols: State Nickname: Peach State; State Slogan: Georgia on My Mind; also its state song State Motto: Wisdom, justice, and moderation; State flower: Cherokee Rose; State Bird: Brown Thrasher; State Fish: Largemouth bass ; State Tree: Live Oak; State Mammal: Right whale; State Foods: Grits, Peaches, Vidalia Sweet Onions. Becoming a State: Date Admitted: Wednesday, January 2, 1788; Number Admitted: 4; Prior Name: Province of Georgia, then sovereign state in Confederation; Postal Abbreviation: GA. The Geography of Georgia: Total Size: 57,906 sq. miles (source: 2003 Census); Geographical Low Point: Atlantic Ocean at Sea Level (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Geographical High Point: Brasstown Bald at 4,784 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Towns-Union (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Central Point: Located in Twiggs County approx. Eighteen miles southeast of Macon (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Counties: 159 (source: National Association of Counties); Bodies of Water: Chattahoochee River, Savannah River, Lake Lanier, Lake Hartwell, and the Atlantic Ocean. Famous People: Jim Brown – Professional football player, Jimmy Carter- 39th President of the United States; Ray Charles – Singer, songwriter, and piano player; Ty Cobb – Professional baseball player; Jeff Foxworthy – Comedian and actor; Hulk Hogan – Professional wrestler; Dwight Howard – Professional basketball player; Calvin Johnson – Professional football player; Martin Luther King Jr.- Civil rights activist; Spike Lee – Film director and actor; Julia Roberts – Actress; Jackie Robinson -First African-American to play in the MLB; Ryan Seacrest – Host of American Idol and TV personality; Clarence Thomas – U.S. Supreme Court Justice. More Fun Facts: Atlanta, GA hosted the 1996 Centennial Summer Olympic Games.; It is the largest state east of the Mississippi River.; There is a giant carving (3 acres large!) on the side of Stone Mountain of Confederate leaders Robert E. Lee, Stonewall Jackson, and Jefferson Davis. You can see a laser show projected onto the carving at night during the summer.; There are over 50 streets with the word ‘Peachtree’ in their name in Atlanta, Georgia.; It is also called the Goober State because of all the peanuts they grow there.; Georgia Tech once beat Cumberland University 222 – 0 in a football game. This was the worst defeat in the history of college football.; The first woman US Senator, Rebecca Latimer Felton, was from Georgia.; Why didn’t the chicken cross the road in Quitman, Georgia? Because it is illegal there!; The world’s largest college campus is Berry College.; President Jimmy Carter was born in Plains, GA. Professional Sports Teams: Atlanta Braves – MLB (Baseball); Atlanta Falcons – NFL (Football); Atlanta Hawks – NBA (Basketball).” Citation: Nelson, Ken. “United States Geography for Kids: Georgia .” Ducksters, Technological Solutions, Inc. (TSI), https://www.ducksters.com/geography/state.php?State=Georgia
- Page ID: Georgia_United_States_10
- Set ID: United_States_State
- ArdentGo_1000001: ArdentGo_1000001