Distributors, Resellers, Dealers, Sales Agencies in Ohio
Distributors, Resellers, Dealers, Sales Agencies in Ohio, OH
The Ardent team has spent many years developing an effective system to build distributor and reseller networks for manufacturers and retail clients. Our network of distributors and resellers has proven to increase sales and grow revenues for many companies. We setup distributor and reseller networks for custom manufactured products to off the shelf items.
- Proven and repeatable process of matching your company with the right distributors, resellers, and dealers
- Our team of sales network developers will work with your company to find the specific distributors you need to effectively sell and distribute your product
- Our personalized, one-on-one process allows us to build the distributor and reseller network you need to create new opportunities that will provide a stable pipeline of sales
We are able to do this because we have relationships with most distributors and resellers in North America. We work with distributors and resellers in every industry across the US, Canada, and Mexico.
What Our Customers Say
Ardent has not only successfully connected us with the right principals, they connect us with principals that have goals and ambitions that align with our company Goals. You cannot go wrong with the Ardent team!
Chris Semonelli, President - CTS Global incorporated
Ardent not only gave us a national presence but found the right matches for us with rep groups. We would not be where we are today without Ardent helping to establish our national network of manufacturer reps.
Ben Guillot, Operations Manager - Paragon Diamond Tools
After trying to find technical sales reps on our own, without success, we turned to Ardent. We are now closing on new business opportunities that fit our capabilities perfectly.
Mark Fiorina, Technical Director - International Plastics
Ardent has some motivational quotes to inspire you!
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time -Thomas Edison
You’re not obligated to win. You’re obligated to keep trying to do the best you can every day. –Marian Wright Edelman
Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later. -Og Mandino
- Q: What is a manufacturers rep?
- A: A Manufacturer’s Rep plays a key role in the sales process for a manufacturer. They are in most cases and independent entity who promotes and sells a manufacturers products or services into their existing or new customer base. They typically operate in a geographical territory, they can range from a 1 person company up to over 100 sales representatives in a sales team. They will also represent several compatible lines at the same time.
- Q: How to find manufacturers reps?
- A: Finding the right manufactures rep can be a daunting task for any company. Ardent have developed a process that can source and implement the right reps any manufacturer is looking for. We have an extensive database of top representatives covering a full range of industries and capabilities.
- Q: How to build a sales network?
- A: At Ardent we have developed a process for building the right sales network for any manufacturer, service provider or product provider. We do this by learning all about a manufacturer, searching our database using the specified criteria, identifying the right representatives, interviewing them, set up introductory meetings, having a secure agreement put in place between both parties then monitoring the progress of the network.
Ardent recommends these organizations, their content, and material for information about the manufacturers representative and professional sales representative industry:
Ardent proudly builds sales networks for clients in the following states in The United States of America:
Alabama, AL – Alaska, AK – Arizona, AZ – Arkansas, AR – California, CA – Colorado, CO – Connecticut, CT – Delaware, DE – Florida, FL – Georgia, GA – Hawaii, HI – Idaho, ID – Illinois, IL – Indiana, IN – Iowa, IA – Kansas, KS – Kentucky, KY – Louisiana, LA – Maine, ME – Maryland, MD – Massachusetts, MA – Michigan, MI – Minnesota, MN – Mississippi, MS – Missouri, MO – Montana, MT – Nebraska, NE – Nevada, NV – New Hampshire, NH – New Jersey, NJ – New Mexico, NM – New York, NY – North Carolina, NC – North Dakota, ND – Ohio, OH – Oklahoma, OK – Oregon, OR – Pennsylvania, PA – Rhode Island, RI – South Carolina, SC – South Dakota, SD – Tennessee, TN – Texas, TX – Utah, UT – Vermont, VT – Virginia, VA – Washington, WA – West Virginia, WV – Wisconsin, WI – Wyoming, WY
From Blog Posts
Fun Facts of Ohio
- Capital: Columbus
- Year Founded: 1803
- Major Cities: Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Toledo, Akron, Dayton
- Borders: Michigan, Indiana, Kentucky, West Virginia, Pennsylvania
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP) Millions USD: $509,393
- Population: 11,353,140
- Land Area (Sq Miles): 41,222
- High Point (Feet): 1,550
- Other Facts: “Key Industries: Agriculture including soybeans, corn, grains, hogs, and cattle Plastics, rubber, electrical equipment, appliances, automobiles, and steel How Ohio got its name: The name Ohio comes from a Native American Iroquois word meaning great river. Ohio State Symbols: State Nickname: Buckeye State; State Slogan: So Much to Discover; Birthplace of Aviation (on its license plate); (formerly) The Heart of It All; State Motto: With God all things are possible; State flower: Scarlet Carnation; State Bird: Cardinal; State Fish: none (unofficially it’s the Walleye); State Tree: The Buckeye; State Mammal: White-tailed deer; State Foods: Tomato Juice; Becoming a State: Date Admitted: Tuesday, March 1, 1803; Number Admitted: 17; Prior Name: Northwest Territory; Postal Abbreviation: OH. The Geography of Ohio: Total Size: 40,948 sq. Miles (source: 2003 Census); Geographical Low Point: Ohio River at 455 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Hamilton (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Geographical High Point: Campbell Hill at 1,550 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Logan (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Central Point: Located in Delaware County approx. 25 miles north-northeast of Columbus (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Counties: 88 (source: National Association of Counties); Bodies of Water: Lake Erie, Grand Lake, Ohio River, Cuyahoga River, Scioto River, Miami River; Famous People: Neil Armstrong – Astronaut and first man on the Moon; Halle Berry – Actress; George Custer – General who fought at Custer’s Last Stand; Thomas Edison – Inventor of many inventions including the light bulb; James Garfield – The 20th President of the United States; Ulysses S. Grant – Civil War general and 18th President of the United States; Warren G Harding – The 29th President of the United States; Benjamin Harrison – The 23rd President of the United States; Rutherford B Hayes – The 19th President of the United States; LeBron James – Professional basketball player; William McKinley – The 25th president of the United States; Paul Newman – Actor; Jack Nicklaus – Professional golfer; Pontiac – Famous Native American chief; Pete Rose – Professional baseball player; Steven Spielberg – Movie director; William Howard Taft – The 27th President of the United States and Supreme Court Justice; Orville Wright – Inventor of the airplane; More Fun Facts: The first traffic light was in Cleveland, Ohio.; Akron is considered the rubber capital of the world.; Ohio is home to the Pro Football Hall of Fame and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.; Seven presidents of the United States were born in Ohio. They are Ulysses S. Grant, Rutherford Hayes, James Garfield, Benjamin Harrison, William McKinley, William Howard Taft, and Warren Harding.; The name Ohio probably comes from an Iroquois Indian word that means ‘great river.’; The nation’s first ambulance service was started in Cincinnati in 1865. Akron was the first city to use police cars in 1899.; Life Savers candy was invented by Clarence Crane in 1912.; Neil Armstrong, the first man to walk on the moon, came from Ohio.; The state flag is pennant design, rather than a rectangle like all the other state flags.; The first capital city of Ohio was Chillicothe. Professional Sports Teams: Cincinnati Reds – MLB (baseball); Cleveland Indians – MLB (baseball); Cincinnati Bengals – NFL (football); Cleveland Browns – NFL (football); Cleveland Cavaliers – NBA (basketball); Columbus Blue Jackets – NHL (hockey); Columbus Crew – MLS (soccer).” Citation: Nelson, Ken. “United States Geography for Kids: Ohio .” Ducksters, Technological Solutions, Inc. (TSI), https://www.ducksters.com/geography/state.php?State=Ohio
- Page ID: Ohio_United_States_35
- Set ID: United_States_State
- ArdentGo_1000001: ArdentGo_1000001