Distributors, Resellers, Dealers, Sales Agencies in South Dakota
Distributors, Resellers, Dealers, Sales Agencies in South Dakota, SD
The Ardent team has spent many years developing an effective system to build distributor and reseller networks for manufacturers and retail clients. Our network of distributors and resellers has proven to increase sales and grow revenues for many companies. We setup distributor and reseller networks for custom manufactured products to off the shelf items.
- Proven and repeatable process of matching your company with the right distributors, resellers, and dealers
- Our team of sales network developers will work with your company to find the specific distributors you need to effectively sell and distribute your product
- Our personalized, one-on-one process allows us to build the distributor and reseller network you need to create new opportunities that will provide a stable pipeline of sales
We are able to do this because we have relationships with most distributors and resellers in North America. We work with distributors and resellers in every industry across the US, Canada, and Mexico.
What Our Customers Say
Ardent has not only successfully connected us with the right principals, they connect us with principals that have goals and ambitions that align with our company Goals. You cannot go wrong with the Ardent team!
Chris Semonelli, President - CTS Global incorporated
Ardent not only gave us a national presence but found the right matches for us with rep groups. We would not be where we are today without Ardent helping to establish our national network of manufacturer reps.
Ben Guillot, Operations Manager - Paragon Diamond Tools
After trying to find technical sales reps on our own, without success, we turned to Ardent. We are now closing on new business opportunities that fit our capabilities perfectly.
Mark Fiorina, Technical Director - International Plastics
Ardent has some motivational quotes to inspire you!
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time -Thomas Edison
You’re not obligated to win. You’re obligated to keep trying to do the best you can every day. –Marian Wright Edelman
Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later. -Og Mandino
- Q: What is a manufacturers rep?
- A: A Manufacturer’s Rep plays a key role in the sales process for a manufacturer. They are in most cases and independent entity who promotes and sells a manufacturers products or services into their existing or new customer base. They typically operate in a geographical territory, they can range from a 1 person company up to over 100 sales representatives in a sales team. They will also represent several compatible lines at the same time.
- Q: How to find manufacturers reps?
- A: Finding the right manufactures rep can be a daunting task for any company. Ardent have developed a process that can source and implement the right reps any manufacturer is looking for. We have an extensive database of top representatives covering a full range of industries and capabilities.
- Q: How to build a sales network?
- A: At Ardent we have developed a process for building the right sales network for any manufacturer, service provider or product provider. We do this by learning all about a manufacturer, searching our database using the specified criteria, identifying the right representatives, interviewing them, set up introductory meetings, having a secure agreement put in place between both parties then monitoring the progress of the network.
Ardent recommends these organizations, their content, and material for information about the manufacturers representative and professional sales representative industry:
Ardent proudly builds sales networks for clients in the following states in The United States of America:
Alabama, AL – Alaska, AK – Arizona, AZ – Arkansas, AR – California, CA – Colorado, CO – Connecticut, CT – Delaware, DE – Florida, FL – Georgia, GA – Hawaii, HI – Idaho, ID – Illinois, IL – Indiana, IN – Iowa, IA – Kansas, KS – Kentucky, KY – Louisiana, LA – Maine, ME – Maryland, MD – Massachusetts, MA – Michigan, MI – Minnesota, MN – Mississippi, MS – Missouri, MO – Montana, MT – Nebraska, NE – Nevada, NV – New Hampshire, NH – New Jersey, NJ – New Mexico, NM – New York, NY – North Carolina, NC – North Dakota, ND – Ohio, OH – Oklahoma, OK – Oregon, OR – Pennsylvania, PA – Rhode Island, RI – South Carolina, SC – South Dakota, SD – Tennessee, TN – Texas, TX – Utah, UT – Vermont, VT – Virginia, VA – Washington, WA – West Virginia, WV – Wisconsin, WI – Wyoming, WY
From Blog Posts
Fun Facts of South Dakota
- Capital: Pierre
- Year Founded: 1889
- Major Cities: Sioux Falls, Rapid City, Aberdeen, Brookings, Watertown
- Borders: Nebraska, Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, Montana, Wyoming
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP) Millions USD: $42,464
- Population: 754,844
- Land Area (Sq Miles): 77,047
- High Point (Feet): 7,242
- Other Facts: “Key Industries: Agriculture including corn, cattle, hogs, soybeans, and wheat Finance, machinery, food products, tourism, and mining. How South Dakota got its name: The name Dakota comes from the Sioux Indian word for friend or ally. South Dakota State Symbols: State Nickname: Mount Rushmore State; State Slogan: Great Faces. Great Places.; State Motto: Under God the people rule; State flower: Pasque flower; State Bird: Ring-necked Pheasant aka Common Pheasant; State Fish: Walleye; State Tree: Black Hills Spruce; State Mammal: Coyote; State Foods: Kuchen, Fry Bread; Becoming a State: Date Admitted: November 2, 1889; Number Admitted: 40; Prior Name: Dakota Territory; Postal Abbreviation: SD. The Geography of South Dakota: Total Size: 75,885 sq. miles (source: 2003 Census); Geographical Low Point: Big Stone Lake at 966 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Roberts (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Geographical High Point: Harney Peak at 7,242 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Pennington (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Central Point: Located in Hughes County approx. 8 miles northeast of Pierre (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Counties: 66 (source: National Association of Counties); Bodies of Water: Lake Oahe, Lake Sharpe, Lewis and Clark Lake, Missouri River, James River, Cheyenne River. Famous People: Sparky Anderson – Baseball manager; Tom Brokaw – News anchor; Sitting Bull – Lakota Sioux chief and holy man; Crazy Horse – Native American war leader of the Lakota Sioux;; Hubert Humphrey – Vice President of the U.S.; Billy Mills – Gold medal track and field athlete; Cheryl Ladd – Actress from Charlie’s Angels; Norm Van Brocklin – Football player and coach; More Fun Facts: Harney Peak is the highest US mountain east of the Rockies.; The Crazy Horse Memorial being carved near Mt. Rushmore will be 641 feet wide and 563 feet high.; The movie Dances With Wolves was filmed in South Dakota.; The Homestake Mine is one of the deepest mines in the world at 8000 feet deep!; Mount Rushmore has faces of four famous US presidents carved into it. They are Washington, Jefferson, Roosevelt, and Lincoln.; Each head on Mount Rushmore is 60 feet tall!; North Dakota and South Dakota were admitted on the same day to avoid a feud between the states.; The name Dakota is from the local Native Americans. It means ‘friend’ or ‘ally’.; South Dakota became the United States as part of the Louisiana Purchase in 1803.; Badlands National Park is located in South Dakota.; Professional Sports Teams: There are no major Professional Sports Teams in South Dakota.” Citation: Nelson, Ken. “United States Geography for Kids: South Dakota .” Ducksters, Technological Solutions, Inc. (TSI), https://www.ducksters.com/geography/state.php?State=South Dakota
- Page ID: South_Dakota_United_States_41
- Set ID: United_States_State
- ArdentGo_1000001: ArdentGo_1000001