Distributors, Resellers, Dealers, Sales Agencies in Mississippi
Distributors, Resellers, Dealers, Sales Agencies in Mississippi, MS
The Ardent team has spent many years developing an effective system to build distributor and reseller networks for manufacturers and retail clients. Our network of distributors and resellers has proven to increase sales and grow revenues for many companies. We setup distributor and reseller networks for custom manufactured products to off the shelf items.
- Proven and repeatable process of matching your company with the right distributors, resellers, and dealers
- Our team of sales network developers will work with your company to find the specific distributors you need to effectively sell and distribute your product
- Our personalized, one-on-one process allows us to build the distributor and reseller network you need to create new opportunities that will provide a stable pipeline of sales
We are able to do this because we have relationships with most distributors and resellers in North America. We work with distributors and resellers in every industry across the US, Canada, and Mexico.
What Our Customers Say
Ardent has not only successfully connected us with the right principals, they connect us with principals that have goals and ambitions that align with our company Goals. You cannot go wrong with the Ardent team!
Chris Semonelli, President - CTS Global incorporated
Ardent not only gave us a national presence but found the right matches for us with rep groups. We would not be where we are today without Ardent helping to establish our national network of manufacturer reps.
Ben Guillot, Operations Manager - Paragon Diamond Tools
After trying to find technical sales reps on our own, without success, we turned to Ardent. We are now closing on new business opportunities that fit our capabilities perfectly.
Mark Fiorina, Technical Director - International Plastics
Ardent has some motivational quotes to inspire you!
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time -Thomas Edison
You’re not obligated to win. You’re obligated to keep trying to do the best you can every day. –Marian Wright Edelman
Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later. -Og Mandino
- Q: What is a manufacturers rep?
- A: A Manufacturer’s Rep plays a key role in the sales process for a manufacturer. They are in most cases and independent entity who promotes and sells a manufacturers products or services into their existing or new customer base. They typically operate in a geographical territory, they can range from a 1 person company up to over 100 sales representatives in a sales team. They will also represent several compatible lines at the same time.
- Q: How to find manufacturers reps?
- A: Finding the right manufactures rep can be a daunting task for any company. Ardent have developed a process that can source and implement the right reps any manufacturer is looking for. We have an extensive database of top representatives covering a full range of industries and capabilities.
- Q: How to build a sales network?
- A: At Ardent we have developed a process for building the right sales network for any manufacturer, service provider or product provider. We do this by learning all about a manufacturer, searching our database using the specified criteria, identifying the right representatives, interviewing them, set up introductory meetings, having a secure agreement put in place between both parties then monitoring the progress of the network.
Ardent recommends these organizations, their content, and material for information about the manufacturers representative and professional sales representative industry:
Ardent proudly builds sales networks for clients in the following states in The United States of America:
Alabama, AL – Alaska, AK – Arizona, AZ – Arkansas, AR – California, CA – Colorado, CO – Connecticut, CT – Delaware, DE – Florida, FL – Georgia, GA – Hawaii, HI – Idaho, ID – Illinois, IL – Indiana, IN – Iowa, IA – Kansas, KS – Kentucky, KY – Louisiana, LA – Maine, ME – Maryland, MD – Massachusetts, MA – Michigan, MI – Minnesota, MN – Mississippi, MS – Missouri, MO – Montana, MT – Nebraska, NE – Nevada, NV – New Hampshire, NH – New Jersey, NJ – New Mexico, NM – New York, NY – North Carolina, NC – North Dakota, ND – Ohio, OH – Oklahoma, OK – Oregon, OR – Pennsylvania, PA – Rhode Island, RI – South Carolina, SC – South Dakota, SD – Tennessee, TN – Texas, TX – Utah, UT – Vermont, VT – Virginia, VA – Washington, WA – West Virginia, WV – Wisconsin, WI – Wyoming, WY
From Blog Posts
We Perfected the Sales Network Building Process
The Ardent team has spent many years perfecting the...
Fun Facts of Mississippi
- Capital: Jackson
- Year Founded: 1817
- Major Cities: Jackson, Gulfport, Hattiesburg, Southaven, Biloxi
- Borders: Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, Tennessee, and the Gulf of Mexico
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP) Millions USD: $101,490
- Population: 2,844,658
- Land Area (Sq Miles): 47,716
- High Point (Feet): 806
- Other Facts: “Key Industries: Agriculture including cotton, soybeans, corn, milk, and catfish Oil, textiles, and transportation equipment. How Mississippi got its name: Mississippi comes from a Native American word meaning great river. Mississippi State Symbols: State Nickname: Magnolia State. State Slogan: Feels Like Coming Home, ‘The South’s Warmest Welcome’. State Motto: Virtute et armis (By valor and arms); State flower: Magnolia; State Bird: Mockingbird; State Fish: Largemouth bass; State Tree: Magnolia; State Mammal: Red fox, White-tailed deer; State Foods: Milk. Becoming a State: Date Admitted: Wednesday, December 10, 1817; Number Admitted: 20; Prior Name: Mississippi Territory; Postal Abbreviation: MS. The Geography of Mississippi: Total Size: 46,907 sq. miles (source: 2003 Census); Geographical Low Point: Gulf of Mexico at Sea Level (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Geographical High Point: Woodall Mtn. at 806 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Tishomingo (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Central Point: Located in Leake County approx. 9 miles west-northwest of Carthage (source: U.S. Geological Survey). Counties: 82 (source: National Association of Counties); Bodies of Water: Yazoo River, Mississippi River, Pearl River, Gulf of Mexico, Sardis Lake, Grenada Lake, and the Ross Barnett Reservoir. Famous People: Jimmy Buffett – Singer and songwriter; Bo Diddley – Singer, songwriter, and guitarist; William Faulkner – Nobel Prize winning author who wrote The Sound and the Fury; Brett Favre – Pro football quarterback; Jim Henson – Filmmaker and creator of the Muppets; James Earl Jones – Actor; Faith Hill – Country music singer; B.B. King – Singer, songwriter, and guitarist; Walter Payton – Pro football running back; Elvis Presley – Singer called the ‘King of Rock and Roll’; Hiram Revels – Mississippi representative who was the first African-American U.S. Senator; Tennessee Williams – Playwright who wrote A Streetcar Named Desire and Cat on a Hot Tin Roof.; Ida B Wells – Journalist and civil rights activist; Oprah Winfrey – Talk show host. More Fun Facts: Mississippi means ‘great river’ in the Algonquian language.; Square Dancing is the Mississippi State Dance.; The first woman federal judge was Burnita Matthews of Mississippi.; You can visit the birthplace of Elvis Presley in Tupelo, Mississippi.; Schoolchildren voted the magnolia to become the State flower in 1900 and the State Tree in 1935.; Root Beer was invented in 1898 in Biloxi.; The first human lung transplant and heart transplant were performed at the University of Mississippi Medical Center.; The cotton capital of the world is Greenwood, Mississippi.; There are more tree farms here than any other state. There are also more churches per capita that any other state.; The longest man-made beach in the world is on the Mississippi Gulf Coast.; Professional Sports Teams: There are no major Professional Sports Teams in Mississippi.” Citation: Nelson, Ken. “United States Geography for Kids: Mississippi .” Ducksters, Technological Solutions, Inc. (TSI), https://www.ducksters.com/geography/state.php?State=Mississippi
- Page ID: Mississippi_United_States_24
- Set ID: United_States_State
- ArdentGo_1000001: ArdentGo_1000001