Distributors, Resellers, Dealers, Sales Agencies in Louisiana
Distributors, Resellers, Dealers, Sales Agencies in Louisiana, LA
The Ardent team has spent many years developing an effective system to build distributor and reseller networks for manufacturers and retail clients. Our network of distributors and resellers has proven to increase sales and grow revenues for many companies. We setup distributor and reseller networks for custom manufactured products to off the shelf items.
- Proven and repeatable process of matching your company with the right distributors, resellers, and dealers
- Our team of sales network developers will work with your company to find the specific distributors you need to effectively sell and distribute your product
- Our personalized, one-on-one process allows us to build the distributor and reseller network you need to create new opportunities that will provide a stable pipeline of sales
We are able to do this because we have relationships with most distributors and resellers in North America. We work with distributors and resellers in every industry across the US, Canada, and Mexico.
What Our Customers Say
Ardent has not only successfully connected us with the right principals, they connect us with principals that have goals and ambitions that align with our company Goals. You cannot go wrong with the Ardent team!
Chris Semonelli, President - CTS Global incorporated
Ardent not only gave us a national presence but found the right matches for us with rep groups. We would not be where we are today without Ardent helping to establish our national network of manufacturer reps.
Ben Guillot, Operations Manager - Paragon Diamond Tools
After trying to find technical sales reps on our own, without success, we turned to Ardent. We are now closing on new business opportunities that fit our capabilities perfectly.
Mark Fiorina, Technical Director - International Plastics
Ardent has some motivational quotes to inspire you!
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time -Thomas Edison
You’re not obligated to win. You’re obligated to keep trying to do the best you can every day. –Marian Wright Edelman
Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later. -Og Mandino
- Q: What is a manufacturers rep?
- A: A Manufacturer’s Rep plays a key role in the sales process for a manufacturer. They are in most cases and independent entity who promotes and sells a manufacturers products or services into their existing or new customer base. They typically operate in a geographical territory, they can range from a 1 person company up to over 100 sales representatives in a sales team. They will also represent several compatible lines at the same time.
- Q: How to find manufacturers reps?
- A: Finding the right manufactures rep can be a daunting task for any company. Ardent have developed a process that can source and implement the right reps any manufacturer is looking for. We have an extensive database of top representatives covering a full range of industries and capabilities.
- Q: How to build a sales network?
- A: At Ardent we have developed a process for building the right sales network for any manufacturer, service provider or product provider. We do this by learning all about a manufacturer, searching our database using the specified criteria, identifying the right representatives, interviewing them, set up introductory meetings, having a secure agreement put in place between both parties then monitoring the progress of the network.
Ardent recommends these organizations, their content, and material for information about the manufacturers representative and professional sales representative industry:
Ardent proudly builds sales networks for clients in the following states in The United States of America:
Alabama, AL – Alaska, AK – Arizona, AZ – Arkansas, AR – California, CA – Colorado, CO – Connecticut, CT – Delaware, DE – Florida, FL – Georgia, GA – Hawaii, HI – Idaho, ID – Illinois, IL – Indiana, IN – Iowa, IA – Kansas, KS – Kentucky, KY – Louisiana, LA – Maine, ME – Maryland, MD – Massachusetts, MA – Michigan, MI – Minnesota, MN – Mississippi, MS – Missouri, MO – Montana, MT – Nebraska, NE – Nevada, NV – New Hampshire, NH – New Jersey, NJ – New Mexico, NM – New York, NY – North Carolina, NC – North Dakota, ND – Ohio, OH – Oklahoma, OK – Oregon, OR – Pennsylvania, PA – Rhode Island, RI – South Carolina, SC – South Dakota, SD – Tennessee, TN – Texas, TX – Utah, UT – Vermont, VT – Virginia, VA – Washington, WA – West Virginia, WV – Wisconsin, WI – Wyoming, WY
From Blog Posts
We Perfected the Sales Network Building Process
The Ardent team has spent many years perfecting the...
Fun Facts of Louisiana
- Capital: Baton Rouge
- Year Founded: 1812
- Major Cities: New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Shreveport, Metairie, Lafayette, Lake Charles
- Borders: Mississippi, Arkansas, Texas, Gulf of Mexico
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP) Millions USD: $243,264
- Population: 4,468,976
- Land Area (Sq Miles): 48,523
- High Point (Feet): 535
- Other Facts: “Key Industries: Agriculture including cotton, soybeans, cattle, sugarcane, dairy products, and seafood, Tourism, oil and petroleum mining, food processing, paper products, coal mining, shipping, and chemicals; How Louisiana got its name: Louisiana was named after Louis XIV, the King of France. Louisiana State Symbols: State Nickname: Pelican State; State Slogan: Fall in love with Louisiana all over again ; Come as you are. Leave Different.; Sportsman’s Paradise (on its license plate); State Motto: Union, justice, and confidence; State flower: Magnolia; State Bird: Eastern Brown Pelican; State Fish: White Perch, sac-au-lait (freshwater), Spotted sea trout (saltwater); State Tree: Baldcypress; State Mammal: Black bear, Catahoula Leopard Dog; State Foods: Milk, Strawberries, Sweet Potato, Natchitoches Meat Pie, Mayhaw Jelly; Becoming a State: Date Admitted: Thursday, April 30, 1812; Number Admitted: 18; Prior Name: Orleans Territory; Postal Abbreviation: LA. The Geography of Louisiana: Total Size: 43,562 sq. miles (source: 2003 Census); Geographical Low Point: New Orleans at -8 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Orleans (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Geographical High Point: Driskill Mtn. at 535 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Bienville (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Central Point: Located in Avoyelles County approx. 3 miles southeast of Marksville (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Counties: 64 Parishes (source: National Association of Counties); Bodies of Water: Gulf of Mexico, Atchafalaya Bay, Mississippi River, Red River, Ouachita River, Lake Pontchartrain, Lake Maurepas, Grand Lake, White Lake, Calcasieu Lake. Famous People: Louis Armstrong – Trumpet player; P.T. Beauregard – Confederate general during the Civil War; Terry Bradshaw – Professional football player; Truman Capote – Author; Ellen Degeneres – Comedian and talk show host; Mahalia Jackson – Singer and civil rights activist; Randy Jackson – Music producer and American Idol judge; Karl Malone – Professional basketball player; Lil Wayne – Rapper; Peyton Manning – Professional football player; Tim McGraw – Country music singer; Tyler Perry – Actor and filmmaker; Britney Spears – Singer; Reese Witherspoon – Actress; Andrew Young Jr. – Civil rights activist and politician; More Fun Facts: Louisiana is named after King Louis XIV.; The Lake Pontchartrain Causeway is 24 miles long, making it the longest bridge over water in the world.; Gueydan, Louisiana is called the ‘Duck Capital of America’. It MUST be a cool place! New Orleans is known as the Jazz Capital of the world.; Louisiana was part of the Louisiana Territory that the US bought from France in 1803 for $15 million.; The pelican almost became extinct in the ‘Pelican State’ due to pollution. It is back now due to conservation efforts.; The official state insect is the honey bee.; In New Orleans, fire engines must stop at a red light even in the case of emergency.; Louisiana doesn’t have Counties like all other US states. It has parishes instead.; The New Orleans Saints were one of the worst NFL football teams since they were franchised in 1967. This changed in 2009 when they won the Super Bowl. Professional Sports Teams: New Orleans Pelicans – NBA (basketball); New Orleans Saints – NFL (football).” Citation: Nelson, Ken. “United States Geography for Kids: Louisiana .” Ducksters, Technological Solutions, Inc. (TSI), https://www.ducksters.com/geography/state.php?State=Louisiana
- Page ID: Louisiana_United_States_18
- Set ID: United_States_State
- ArdentGo_1000001: ArdentGo_1000001