Distributors, Resellers, Dealers, Sales Agencies in Hawaii
Distributors, Resellers, Dealers, Sales Agencies in Hawaii, HI
The Ardent team has spent many years developing an effective system to build distributor and reseller networks for manufacturers and retail clients. Our network of distributors and resellers has proven to increase sales and grow revenues for many companies. We setup distributor and reseller networks for custom manufactured products to off the shelf items.
- Proven and repeatable process of matching your company with the right distributors, resellers, and dealers
- Our team of sales network developers will work with your company to find the specific distributors you need to effectively sell and distribute your product
- Our personalized, one-on-one process allows us to build the distributor and reseller network you need to create new opportunities that will provide a stable pipeline of sales
We are able to do this because we have relationships with most distributors and resellers in North America. We work with distributors and resellers in every industry across the US, Canada, and Mexico.
What Our Customers Say
Ardent has not only successfully connected us with the right principals, they connect us with principals that have goals and ambitions that align with our company Goals. You cannot go wrong with the Ardent team!
Chris Semonelli, President - CTS Global incorporated
Ardent not only gave us a national presence but found the right matches for us with rep groups. We would not be where we are today without Ardent helping to establish our national network of manufacturer reps.
Ben Guillot, Operations Manager - Paragon Diamond Tools
After trying to find technical sales reps on our own, without success, we turned to Ardent. We are now closing on new business opportunities that fit our capabilities perfectly.
Mark Fiorina, Technical Director - International Plastics
Ardent has some motivational quotes to inspire you!
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time -Thomas Edison
You’re not obligated to win. You’re obligated to keep trying to do the best you can every day. –Marian Wright Edelman
Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later. -Og Mandino
- Q: What is a manufacturers rep?
- A: A Manufacturer’s Rep plays a key role in the sales process for a manufacturer. They are in most cases and independent entity who promotes and sells a manufacturers products or services into their existing or new customer base. They typically operate in a geographical territory, they can range from a 1 person company up to over 100 sales representatives in a sales team. They will also represent several compatible lines at the same time.
- Q: How to find manufacturers reps?
- A: Finding the right manufactures rep can be a daunting task for any company. Ardent have developed a process that can source and implement the right reps any manufacturer is looking for. We have an extensive database of top representatives covering a full range of industries and capabilities.
- Q: How to build a sales network?
- A: At Ardent we have developed a process for building the right sales network for any manufacturer, service provider or product provider. We do this by learning all about a manufacturer, searching our database using the specified criteria, identifying the right representatives, interviewing them, set up introductory meetings, having a secure agreement put in place between both parties then monitoring the progress of the network.
Ardent recommends these organizations, their content, and material for information about the manufacturers representative and professional sales representative industry:
Ardent proudly builds sales networks for clients in the following states in The United States of America:
Alabama, AL – Alaska, AK – Arizona, AZ – Arkansas, AR – California, CA – Colorado, CO – Connecticut, CT – Delaware, DE – Florida, FL – Georgia, GA – Hawaii, HI – Idaho, ID – Illinois, IL – Indiana, IN – Iowa, IA – Kansas, KS – Kentucky, KY – Louisiana, LA – Maine, ME – Maryland, MD – Massachusetts, MA – Michigan, MI – Minnesota, MN – Mississippi, MS – Missouri, MO – Montana, MT – Nebraska, NE – Nevada, NV – New Hampshire, NH – New Jersey, NJ – New Mexico, NM – New York, NY – North Carolina, NC – North Dakota, ND – Ohio, OH – Oklahoma, OK – Oregon, OR – Pennsylvania, PA – Rhode Island, RI – South Carolina, SC – South Dakota, SD – Tennessee, TN – Texas, TX – Utah, UT – Vermont, VT – Virginia, VA – Washington, WA – West Virginia, WV – Wisconsin, WI – Wyoming, WY
From Blog Posts
Fun Facts of Hawaii
- Capital: Honolulu
- Year Founded: 1959
- Major Cities: Honolulu, Hilo, Kailua, Kaneohe, Waipahu
- Borders: Does not border any other U.S. state, Pacific Ocean
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP) Millions USD: $72,424
- Population: 1,211,537
- Land Area (Sq Miles): 6,450
- High Point (Feet): 13,796
- Other Facts: “Key Industries: Agriculture including sugarcane, pineapples, macadamia nuts, and bananas Tourism is the primary industry; How Hawaii got its name: The name Hawaii comes from the name for the original home of the Polynesians called Hawaiki.; Click on map for larger view; Hawaii State Symbols: State Nickname: Aloha State; State Slogan: The Islands of Aloha; State Motto: Ua Mau Ke Ea O Ka Aina I Ka Pono (The life of the land is perpetuated in righteousness). State flower: Hawaiian hibiscus; State Bird: Nene or Hawaiian Goose; State Fish: Reef triggerfish; State Tree: Kukui or Candlenut; State Mammal: Humpback whale; State Foods: Coconut Muffin; Becoming a State: Date Admitted: Friday, August 21, 1959; Number Admitted: 50; Prior Name: Kingdom of Hawaii, Hawaii Territory; Postal Abbreviation: HI. The Geography of Hawaii: Total Size: 6,423 sq. miles (source: 2003 Census); Geographical Low Point: Pacific Ocean at Sea Level (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Geographical High Point: Pu’u Wekiu, Mauna Kea at 13,796 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Hawaii (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Central Point: Located approx. off the southwestern shore of Molokai west of Lanai (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Counties: 4 (source: National Association of Counties); Bodies of Water: Pacific Ocean, Hanalei River, Anahulu River, Wailuku River, Salt Lake. Famous People: Tia Carrere – Actress; Don Ho – Singer; Nicole Kidman – Actress; Bette Midler – Singer and actress; Barack Obama – The 44th President of the United States; Kyla Ross – Gymnast; Nicole Scherzinger – Singer; Manti Te’o – Professional football player; Michelle Wie – Professional golfer. More Fun Facts: You can go snow skiing on Hawaii’s Big Island.; Hawaii was once called the Sandwich Islands.; Aloha means love, affection, and mercy. It is used as a greeting and as a send-off.; Hawaii’s state flag features the flag of Great Britain, the Union Jack, in the upper left corner.; When Japan attacked Pearl Harbor, the United States entered World War II.; King Kamehameha united the islands in 1810.; There are only 12 letters in the Hawaiian alphabet including five vowels and seven consonants (H, K, L, M, N, P, W).; This is the only state that grows coffee.; There are eight main islands that make up the state of Hawaii including Maui, Niihau, Lanai, Kauai, Oahu, Molokai, Kahoolawe and the Island of Hawaii; The islands are actually the tops of very tall volcanoes. Measured from the base at the ocean floor, Mauna Kea is the tallest mountain in the world. Professional Sports Teams: There are no major Professional Sports Teams in Hawaii.” Citation: Nelson, Ken. “United States Geography for Kids: Hawaii .” Ducksters, Technological Solutions, Inc. (TSI), https://www.ducksters.com/geography/state.php?State=Hawaii
- Page ID: Hawaii_United_States_11
- Set ID: United_States_State
- ArdentGo_1000001: ArdentGo_1000001