Distributors, Resellers, Dealers, Sales Agencies in Nevada
Distributors, Resellers, Dealers, Sales Agencies in Nevada, NV
The Ardent team has spent many years developing an effective system to build distributor and reseller networks for manufacturers and retail clients. Our network of distributors and resellers has proven to increase sales and grow revenues for many companies. We setup distributor and reseller networks for custom manufactured products to off the shelf items.
- Proven and repeatable process of matching your company with the right distributors, resellers, and dealers
- Our team of sales network developers will work with your company to find the specific distributors you need to effectively sell and distribute your product
- Our personalized, one-on-one process allows us to build the distributor and reseller network you need to create new opportunities that will provide a stable pipeline of sales
We are able to do this because we have relationships with most distributors and resellers in North America. We work with distributors and resellers in every industry across the US, Canada, and Mexico.
What Our Customers Say
Ardent has not only successfully connected us with the right principals, they connect us with principals that have goals and ambitions that align with our company Goals. You cannot go wrong with the Ardent team!
Chris Semonelli, President - CTS Global incorporated
Ardent not only gave us a national presence but found the right matches for us with rep groups. We would not be where we are today without Ardent helping to establish our national network of manufacturer reps.
Ben Guillot, Operations Manager - Paragon Diamond Tools
After trying to find technical sales reps on our own, without success, we turned to Ardent. We are now closing on new business opportunities that fit our capabilities perfectly.
Mark Fiorina, Technical Director - International Plastics
Ardent has some motivational quotes to inspire you!
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time -Thomas Edison
You’re not obligated to win. You’re obligated to keep trying to do the best you can every day. –Marian Wright Edelman
Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later. -Og Mandino
- Q: What is a manufacturers rep?
- A: A Manufacturer’s Rep plays a key role in the sales process for a manufacturer. They are in most cases and independent entity who promotes and sells a manufacturers products or services into their existing or new customer base. They typically operate in a geographical territory, they can range from a 1 person company up to over 100 sales representatives in a sales team. They will also represent several compatible lines at the same time.
- Q: How to find manufacturers reps?
- A: Finding the right manufactures rep can be a daunting task for any company. Ardent have developed a process that can source and implement the right reps any manufacturer is looking for. We have an extensive database of top representatives covering a full range of industries and capabilities.
- Q: How to build a sales network?
- A: At Ardent we have developed a process for building the right sales network for any manufacturer, service provider or product provider. We do this by learning all about a manufacturer, searching our database using the specified criteria, identifying the right representatives, interviewing them, set up introductory meetings, having a secure agreement put in place between both parties then monitoring the progress of the network.
Ardent recommends these organizations, their content, and material for information about the manufacturers representative and professional sales representative industry:
Ardent proudly builds sales networks for clients in the following states in The United States of America:
Alabama, AL – Alaska, AK – Arizona, AZ – Arkansas, AR – California, CA – Colorado, CO – Connecticut, CT – Delaware, DE – Florida, FL – Georgia, GA – Hawaii, HI – Idaho, ID – Illinois, IL – Indiana, IN – Iowa, IA – Kansas, KS – Kentucky, KY – Louisiana, LA – Maine, ME – Maryland, MD – Massachusetts, MA – Michigan, MI – Minnesota, MN – Mississippi, MS – Missouri, MO – Montana, MT – Nebraska, NE – Nevada, NV – New Hampshire, NH – New Jersey, NJ – New Mexico, NM – New York, NY – North Carolina, NC – North Dakota, ND – Ohio, OH – Oklahoma, OK – Oregon, OR – Pennsylvania, PA – Rhode Island, RI – South Carolina, SC – South Dakota, SD – Tennessee, TN – Texas, TX – Utah, UT – Vermont, VT – Virginia, VA – Washington, WA – West Virginia, WV – Wisconsin, WI – Wyoming, WY
From Blog Posts
Fun Facts of Nevada
- Capital: Carson City
- Year Founded: 1864
- Major Cities: Las Vegas, Henderson, Reno, Sunrise Manor, Paradise, Spring Valley
- Borders: Oregon, Idaho, Utah, Arizona, California
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP) Millions USD: $133,584
- Population: 1,998,257
- Land Area (Sq Miles): 110,540
- High Point (Feet): 13,140
- Other Facts: “Key Industries: Agriculture including cattle, dairy products, hay, and potatoes, Tourism, machinery, printing, electronic equipment, gold and silver mining. How Nevada got its name: The name Nevada comes from a Spanish word that means snow-covered. Nevada State Symbols: State Nickname: Silver State; State Slogan: Wide Open; State Motto: All for Our Country; State flower: Sagebrush; State Bird: Mountain Bluebird; State Fish: Lahontan cutthroat trout; State Tree: The Single-Leaf Pinon; State Mammal: Desert bighorn sheep; State Foods: NA. Becoming a State: Date Admitted: Monday, October 31, 1864; Number Admitted: 36; Prior Name: Nevada Territory; Postal Abbreviation: NV. The Geography of Nevada: Total Size: 109,826 sq. miles (source: 2003 Census); Geographical Low Point: Colorado River at 479 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Clark (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Geographical High Point: Boundary Peak at 13,140 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Esmeralda (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Central Point: Located in Lander County approx. 26 miles southeast of Austin (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Counties: 17 (source: National Association of Counties); Bodies of Water: Lake Tahoe, Pyramid Lake, Lake Mead, Humboldt River, Colorado River, Carson River. Famous People: Andre Agassi – Professional tennis player; Kurt and Kyle Bush – Race car drivers; Matthew Gray Gubler – Actor; Bryce Harper – Professional baseball player; Adam Hicks – Actor from Zeke and Luther; Steven Jackson – Football player; Julia Mancuso – Olympic gold medal skier; Pat Nixon – First Lady; Harry Reid – Senator and Senate majority leader; Kevin Rose – Founder of Digg; More Fun Facts: Nevada means ‘snowy’. Other names considered for the state included Washoe, Humboldt, and Esmeralda.; The Top Gun Flight School is located in Fallon, Nevada.; Area 51, the place famed for UFO cover-ups, is located in southern Nevada.; Nevada is one of three states with legalized gambling.; It is the driest state in the USA averaging only around 7 inches of rain each year.; The hard hat was invented for construction workers working on the Hoover Dam.; The International Camel Races are held in Virginia City each year.; Other nicknames for the state include The Sagebrush State, The Battle Born State, and The Silver State.; 85% of Nevada is owned by the federal government.; The state produces more gold than any other state in America.; Professional Sports Teams: There are no major sports teams in Nevada.” Citation: Nelson, Ken. “United States Geography for Kids: Nevada .” Ducksters, Technological Solutions, Inc. (TSI), https://www.ducksters.com/geography/state.php?State=Nevada
- Page ID: Nevada_United_States_28
- Set ID: United_States_State
- ArdentGo_1000001: ArdentGo_1000001