Ardent builds sales networks for manufacturers, service providers, and retail companies in Oregon, OR:
Are you a manufacturing company looking for independent sales reps or distributors in Oregon?
We have spent many years developing the largest sales representative, manufacturers rep, and distributor database in North America. We build sales networks by aligning manufacturers with the right sales agencies, rep companies, sales rep firms, manufacturers representative companies, rep firms, sales rep agencies, distributors, and independent sales reps. The challenge manufacturers face is that their core competency is manufacturing, not building and managing a sales force.
Manufacturing companies often attempt to use manufacturers rep software or sales rep locators to attempt to develop their manufacturers rep network. Our independent sales rep database is the most comprehensive in North America. One call to Ardent and we plug you in instantly and can immediately introduce you to the correct manufacturer rep companies, agencies, and groups to exceed your sales goals and expectations.
If you are a manufacturer in Oregon, OR looking for sales reps or asking any of the following, call Ardent today:
- Manufacturers reps needed
- Find manufacturers representatives
- Finding independent sales reps
- Manufacturers needing reps
- Independent sales reps needed
- Independent reps wanted
- Find sales reps
- Hire independent sales rep
- Find manufacturer sales reps
- Manufacturers looking for representatives
- Manufacturers looking for independent sales reps
- Manufacturers seeking representatives
- Companies looking for manufacturers reps
- Manufacturer looking for representatives
- Manufacturers seeking reps
- Find manufacturer rep
- Seeking manufacturers’ reps
- Companies looking for sales representatives
- Independent sales rep wanted
- Looking for manufacturers reps
- Find a manufacturer rep
- Manufacturers representatives wanted
- Manufacturers reps wanted
Ardent Matches Your Manufacturing Company with the Best Sales Reps or Distributors to Sell Your Products in Oregon:
Ardent can help you find the best sales reps or distributors for your products in Oregon:
We make sure to line up our manufacturers with the correct manufacturers rep who has experience selling to your industry. Call Ardent today to have a conversation about how we can develop and manage your complete sales network. Our clients often find us if they are looking for a sales distributor, manufacturer distributor, manufacturer distributor retailer, or are seeking to hire a sales consultant or to build their sales force in Oregon by searching:
- Mfg rep
- Manufacturing representatives
- Manufacturers sales agents
- Manufacturers reps
- Manufacturers sales reps
- Manufacturer sales representative
- Manufacturing rep
- Independent manufacturers representatives
- Independent manufacturer sales rep
- Independent reps
- Independent sales representative
- Manufacturers representative
- Manufacturers agent
- International manufacturers representatives
- Independent sales representatives
- Independent manufacturers rep
- Manufacturer sales rep
- Retail merchandising representative
- Manufacturers sales rep
- Distributor reps
- Manufacturer agents
- Manufacturing sales rep
- Network reps
- Company reps
- Factory representative
- Distributor sales representative
- Pro sales reps
- Professional manufacturer’s sales representation
- Professional manufacturer sales representative
- Sales reps for hire
- Product representatives
- Prime manufacturers representative
Are you a manufacturing company looking for independent sales reps or distributors in Oregon?
Before you think of signing a manufacturers rep or distributor contract, call Ardent to build your complete sales network with manufacturers sales representatives or distributors who will sell your products to your target clients quickly and efficiently.
What Our Customers Say
Ardent has not only successfully connected us with the right principals, they connect us with principals that have goals and ambitions that align with our company Goals. You cannot go wrong with the Ardent team!
Chris Semonelli, President - CTS Global incorporated
Ardent not only gave us a national presence but found the right matches for us with rep groups. We would not be where we are today without Ardent helping to establish our national network of manufacturer reps.
Ben Guillot, Operations Manager - Paragon Diamond Tools
After trying to find technical sales reps on our own, without success, we turned to Ardent. We are now closing on new business opportunities that fit our capabilities perfectly.
Mark Fiorina, Technical Director - International Plastics
Ardent has some motivational quotes to inspire you!
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time -Thomas Edison
You’re not obligated to win. You’re obligated to keep trying to do the best you can every day. –Marian Wright Edelman
Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later. -Og Mandino
- Q: What is a manufacturers rep?
- A: A Manufacturer’s Rep plays a key role in the sales process for a manufacturer. They are in most cases and independent entity who promotes and sells a manufacturers products or services into their existing or new customer base. They typically operate in a geographical territory, they can range from a 1 person company up to over 100 sales representatives in a sales team. They will also represent several compatible lines at the same time.
- Q: How to find manufacturers reps?
- A: Finding the right manufactures rep can be a daunting task for any company. Ardent have developed a process that can source and implement the right reps any manufacturer is looking for. We have an extensive database of top representatives covering a full range of industries and capabilities.
- Q: How to build a sales network?
- A: At Ardent we have developed a process for building the right sales network for any manufacturer, service provider or product provider. We do this by learning all about a manufacturer, searching our database using the specified criteria, identifying the right representatives, interviewing them, set up introductory meetings, having a secure agreement put in place between both parties then monitoring the progress of the network.
Ardent recommends these organizations, their content, and material for information about the manufacturers representative and professional sales representative industry:
Ardent proudly builds sales networks for clients in the following states in The United States of America:
Alabama, AL – Alaska, AK – Arizona, AZ – Arkansas, AR – California, CA – Colorado, CO – Connecticut, CT – Delaware, DE – Florida, FL – Georgia, GA – Hawaii, HI – Idaho, ID – Illinois, IL – Indiana, IN – Iowa, IA – Kansas, KS – Kentucky, KY – Louisiana, LA – Maine, ME – Maryland, MD – Massachusetts, MA – Michigan, MI – Minnesota, MN – Mississippi, MS – Missouri, MO – Montana, MT – Nebraska, NE – Nevada, NV – New Hampshire, NH – New Jersey, NJ – New Mexico, NM – New York, NY – North Carolina, NC – North Dakota, ND – Ohio, OH – Oklahoma, OK – Oregon, OR – Pennsylvania, PA – Rhode Island, RI – South Carolina, SC – South Dakota, SD – Tennessee, TN – Texas, TX – Utah, UT – Vermont, VT – Virginia, VA – Washington, WA – West Virginia, WV – Wisconsin, WI – Wyoming, WY
From Blog Posts
We Perfected the Sales Network Building Process
The Ardent team has spent many years perfecting the...
Fun Facts of Oregon
- Capital: Salem
- Year Founded: 1859
- Major Cities: Portland, Eugene, Salem, Gresham, Hillsboro, Beaverton
- Borders: California, Nevada, Idaho, Washington, Pacific Ocean
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP) Millions USD: $198,702
- Population: 3,421,399
- Land Area (Sq Miles): 96,981
- High Point (Feet): 11,239
- Other Facts: “Key Industries: Agriculture including wheat, fishing, dairy products, Christmas trees, and cattle Timber, paper products, electronics, computers, and tourism. How Oregon got its name: No one is quite sure where the name Oregon comes from. It possibly came from the previous name for the Columbia River, the Ouragan. This was a French word that meant hurricane. Oregon State Symbols: State Nickname: Beaver State; State Slogan: We Love Dreamers; Things Look Different Here (1987-2003); Pacific Wonderland (on its license plate 19594); State Motto: Alis volat Propriis (She flies with her own wings) (1987); State flower: Oregon Grape; State Bird: Western Meadowlark; State Fish: Chinook salmon; State Tree: Douglas Fir; State Mammal: American Beaver; State Foods: Pear, Hazelnut; Becoming a State: Date Admitted: Monday, February 14, 1859; Number Admitted: 33; Prior Name: Oregon Territory; Postal Abbreviation: OR. The Geography of Oregon: Total Size: 95,997 sq. miles (source: 2003 Census); Geographical Low Point: Pacific Ocean at Sea Level (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Geographical High Point: Mt. Hood at 11,239 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Clackamas-Hood River (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Central Point: Located in Crook County approx. Twenty-five miles south-southeast of Prineville (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Counties: 36 (source: National Association of Counties); Bodies of Water: Crater Lake, Malheur Lake, Upper Klamath Lake, Columbia River, Snake, Willamette River, Pacific Ocean. Famous People: James Beard – Famous chef called the Father of American Cooking; Beverly Cleary – Author of children’s books including the Ramona Quimby series; Jacoby Ellsbury – Professional baseball player; Matt Groening – Cartoonist and creator of The Simpsons TV series.; Tonya Harding – American figure skater; Philip Knight – Co-founder of the shoe company Nike.; Kevin Love – Professional basketball player; Chief Joseph – Leader of the Nez Perce during the Nez Perce War; Brent Musburger – Sportscaster; Linus Pauling – Nobel Prize-winning chemist; River Phoenix – Actor; Steve Prefontaine – Track and field athlete. More Fun Facts: Hells Canyon is the deepest river gorge in the United States.; At 1949 feet deep, Crater Lake is the deepest lake in the United States.; The Oregon state flag has a beaver on the back. It is the only US state flag with a different image on the reverse side.; The University of Oregon mascot is the Ducks. Go Ducks!; Oregon has the most ghost towns of any state. Booooooo!; It is the only state to have an official state nut, the hazelnut.; Portland is known as the City of Roses.; The Oregon Trail went from Independence, Missouri to Oregon City. It was 2,000 miles long and was used by people to travel west during the 1800s.; No one knows for sure what the word Oregon means. It was used by the local American Indians to refer to the river.; Professional Sports Teams: Portland Trailblazers – NBA (basketball); Portland Timbers – MLS (soccer).” Citation: Nelson, Ken. “United States Geography for Kids: Oregon .” Ducksters, Technological Solutions, Inc. (TSI), https://www.ducksters.com/geography/state.php?State=Oregon
- Page ID: Oregon_United_States_37
- Set ID: United_States_State
- Ardentgo: ARDG1_1000001