Ardent builds sales networks for manufacturers, service providers, and retail companies in Virginia, VA:
Are you a manufacturing company looking for independent sales reps or distributors in Virginia?
We have spent many years developing the largest sales representative, manufacturers rep, and distributor database in North America. We build sales networks by aligning manufacturers with the right sales agencies, rep companies, sales rep firms, manufacturers representative companies, rep firms, sales rep agencies, distributors, and independent sales reps. The challenge manufacturers face is that their core competency is manufacturing, not building and managing a sales force.
Manufacturing companies often attempt to use manufacturers rep software or sales rep locators to attempt to develop their manufacturers rep network. Our independent sales rep database is the most comprehensive in North America. One call to Ardent and we plug you in instantly and can immediately introduce you to the correct manufacturer rep companies, agencies, and groups to exceed your sales goals and expectations.
If you are a manufacturer in Virginia, VA looking for sales reps or asking any of the following, call Ardent today:
- Manufacturers reps needed
- Find manufacturers representatives
- Finding independent sales reps
- Manufacturers needing reps
- Independent sales reps needed
- Independent reps wanted
- Find sales reps
- Hire independent sales rep
- Find manufacturer sales reps
- Manufacturers looking for representatives
- Manufacturers looking for independent sales reps
- Manufacturers seeking representatives
- Companies looking for manufacturers reps
- Manufacturer looking for representatives
- Manufacturers seeking reps
- Find manufacturer rep
- Seeking manufacturers’ reps
- Companies looking for sales representatives
- Independent sales rep wanted
- Looking for manufacturers reps
- Find a manufacturer rep
- Manufacturers representatives wanted
- Manufacturers reps wanted
Ardent Matches Your Manufacturing Company with the Best Sales Reps or Distributors to Sell Your Products in Virginia:
Ardent can help you find the best sales reps or distributors for your products in Virginia:
We make sure to line up our manufacturers with the correct manufacturers rep who has experience selling to your industry. Call Ardent today to have a conversation about how we can develop and manage your complete sales network. Our clients often find us if they are looking for a sales distributor, manufacturer distributor, manufacturer distributor retailer, or are seeking to hire a sales consultant or to build their sales force in Virginia by searching:
- Mfg rep
- Manufacturing representatives
- Manufacturers sales agents
- Manufacturers reps
- Manufacturers sales reps
- Manufacturer sales representative
- Manufacturing rep
- Independent manufacturers representatives
- Independent manufacturer sales rep
- Independent reps
- Independent sales representative
- Manufacturers representative
- Manufacturers agent
- International manufacturers representatives
- Independent sales representatives
- Independent manufacturers rep
- Manufacturer sales rep
- Retail merchandising representative
- Manufacturers sales rep
- Distributor reps
- Manufacturer agents
- Manufacturing sales rep
- Network reps
- Company reps
- Factory representative
- Distributor sales representative
- Pro sales reps
- Professional manufacturer’s sales representation
- Professional manufacturer sales representative
- Sales reps for hire
- Product representatives
- Prime manufacturers representative
Are you a manufacturing company looking for independent sales reps or distributors in Virginia?
Before you think of signing a manufacturers rep or distributor contract, call Ardent to build your complete sales network with manufacturers sales representatives or distributors who will sell your products to your target clients quickly and efficiently.
What Our Customers Say
Ardent has not only successfully connected us with the right principals, they connect us with principals that have goals and ambitions that align with our company Goals. You cannot go wrong with the Ardent team!
Chris Semonelli, President - CTS Global incorporated
Ardent not only gave us a national presence but found the right matches for us with rep groups. We would not be where we are today without Ardent helping to establish our national network of manufacturer reps.
Ben Guillot, Operations Manager - Paragon Diamond Tools
After trying to find technical sales reps on our own, without success, we turned to Ardent. We are now closing on new business opportunities that fit our capabilities perfectly.
Mark Fiorina, Technical Director - International Plastics
Ardent has some motivational quotes to inspire you!
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time -Thomas Edison
You’re not obligated to win. You’re obligated to keep trying to do the best you can every day. –Marian Wright Edelman
Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later. -Og Mandino
- Q: What is a manufacturers rep?
- A: A Manufacturer’s Rep plays a key role in the sales process for a manufacturer. They are in most cases and independent entity who promotes and sells a manufacturers products or services into their existing or new customer base. They typically operate in a geographical territory, they can range from a 1 person company up to over 100 sales representatives in a sales team. They will also represent several compatible lines at the same time.
- Q: How to find manufacturers reps?
- A: Finding the right manufactures rep can be a daunting task for any company. Ardent have developed a process that can source and implement the right reps any manufacturer is looking for. We have an extensive database of top representatives covering a full range of industries and capabilities.
- Q: How to build a sales network?
- A: At Ardent we have developed a process for building the right sales network for any manufacturer, service provider or product provider. We do this by learning all about a manufacturer, searching our database using the specified criteria, identifying the right representatives, interviewing them, set up introductory meetings, having a secure agreement put in place between both parties then monitoring the progress of the network.
Ardent recommends these organizations, their content, and material for information about the manufacturers representative and professional sales representative industry:
Ardent proudly builds sales networks for clients in the following states in The United States of America:
Alabama, AL – Alaska, AK – Arizona, AZ – Arkansas, AR – California, CA – Colorado, CO – Connecticut, CT – Delaware, DE – Florida, FL – Georgia, GA – Hawaii, HI – Idaho, ID – Illinois, IL – Indiana, IN – Iowa, IA – Kansas, KS – Kentucky, KY – Louisiana, LA – Maine, ME – Maryland, MD – Massachusetts, MA – Michigan, MI – Minnesota, MN – Mississippi, MS – Missouri, MO – Montana, MT – Nebraska, NE – Nevada, NV – New Hampshire, NH – New Jersey, NJ – New Mexico, NM – New York, NY – North Carolina, NC – North Dakota, ND – Ohio, OH – Oklahoma, OK – Oregon, OR – Pennsylvania, PA – Rhode Island, RI – South Carolina, SC – South Dakota, SD – Tennessee, TN – Texas, TX – Utah, UT – Vermont, VT – Virginia, VA – Washington, WA – West Virginia, WV – Wisconsin, WI – Wyoming, WY
From Blog Posts
Fun Facts of Virginia
- Capital: Richmond
- Year Founded: 1788
- Major Cities: Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Richmond, Newport News, Alexandria
- Borders: North Carolina, Tennessee, Kentucky, West Virginia, Maryland, Washington D.C., Atlantic Ocean
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP) Millions USD: $445,876
- Population: 7,078,515
- Land Area (Sq Miles): 40,817
- High Point (Feet): 5,729
- Other Facts: “Key Industries: Agriculture including tomatoes, soybeans, peanuts, tobacco, and hay Computer chips, communications technology, military, data centers, lumber, and the federal government. How Virginia got its name: The name Virginia comes from Queen Elizabeth I, who was known as the Virgin Queen. Virginia State Symbols: State Nickname: Old Dominion; State Slogan: Virginia is for Lovers; State Motto: Sic semper tyrannis (Thus always to tyrants); State flower: American Dogwood; State Bird: Cardinal; State Fish: Brook trout; State Tree: American Dogwood; State Mammal: American Foxhound; State Foods: Ham. Becoming a State: Date Admitted: Wednesday, June 25, 1788; Number Admitted: 10; Prior Name: Virginia Colony, then sovereign state in Confederation; Postal Abbreviation: VA. The Geography of Virginia: Total Size: 39,594 sq. miles (source: 2003 Census); Geographical Low Point: Atlantic Ocean at Sea Level (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Geographical High Point: Mt. Rogers at 5,729 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Grayson-Smyth (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Central Point: Located in Buckingham County approx. 5 miles southwest of Buckingham (source: U.S. Geological Survey) ; Counties: 95 (source: National Association of Counties); Bodies of Water: Atlantic Ocean, Chesapeake Bay, Potomac River, James River, Rappahannock River, Buggs Island Lake, Philphott Lake, Lake Anna, Smith Mountain Lake; Famous People: Arthur Ashe – Tennis player; Sandra Bullock – Actress; William Clark – Leader of the Lewis and Clark expedition; Katie Couric – Talk show host; Gabby Douglas – Gymnast; Ella Fitzgerald – Singer; William Henry Harrison – The 9th President of the United States; Thomas Jefferson – The 3rd President of the United States; Robert E.Lee – Confederate general; Rob Lowe – Actor; James Madison – The 4th President of the United States; James Monroe – The 5th President of the United States; Dred Scot – Slave and civil rights activist; Zachary Taylor – The 12th President of the United States; Lawrence Taylor – Professional football player; John Tyler – The 10th President of the United States; George Washington – The 1st President of the United States; Woodrow Wilson – The 28th President of the United States. More Fun Facts: Virginia is named after Queen Elizabeth I of England who was called the Virgin Queen.; This state is the birthplace of 8 US presidents, more than any other state. They are George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, James Monroe, William Harrison, John Tyler, Zachary Taylor, and Woodrow Wilson. This includes seven of the first 12 presidents.; It is often called the ‘mother of states’ as portions of the original colony are now part of 6 different states.; Virginia Beach is the most populous city.; The first English settlement in the United States was Jamestown.; Richmond was the capital of the Confederate States during the Civil War.; Virginia was a battleground during the Civil War. More than half the battles were fought on Virginia soil.; You can visit both George Washington’s home (Mount Vernon) and Thomas Jefferson’s home (Monticello) in Virginia.; The state song is ‘Carry me back to Old Virginia’. The state fossil, Chesapecten Jeffersonians, was named for the Chesapeake Bay and Thomas Jefferson. Professional Sports Teams: Virginia has no major Professional Sports Teams.” Citation: Nelson, Ken. “United States Geography for Kids: Virginia .” Ducksters, Technological Solutions, Inc. (TSI), https://www.ducksters.com/geography/state.php?State=Virginia
- Page ID: Virginia_United_States_46
- Set ID: United_States_State
- Ardentgo: ARDG1_1000001