Ardent builds sales networks for manufacturers, service providers, and retail companies in North Dakota, ND:
Are you a manufacturing company looking for independent sales reps or distributors in North Dakota?
We have spent many years developing the largest sales representative, manufacturers rep, and distributor database in North America. We build sales networks by aligning manufacturers with the right sales agencies, rep companies, sales rep firms, manufacturers representative companies, rep firms, sales rep agencies, distributors, and independent sales reps. The challenge manufacturers face is that their core competency is manufacturing, not building and managing a sales force.
Manufacturing companies often attempt to use manufacturers rep software or sales rep locators to attempt to develop their manufacturers rep network. Our independent sales rep database is the most comprehensive in North America. One call to Ardent and we plug you in instantly and can immediately introduce you to the correct manufacturer rep companies, agencies, and groups to exceed your sales goals and expectations.
If you are a manufacturer in North Dakota, ND looking for sales reps or asking any of the following, call Ardent today:
- Manufacturers reps needed
- Find manufacturers representatives
- Finding independent sales reps
- Manufacturers needing reps
- Independent sales reps needed
- Independent reps wanted
- Find sales reps
- Hire independent sales rep
- Find manufacturer sales reps
- Manufacturers looking for representatives
- Manufacturers looking for independent sales reps
- Manufacturers seeking representatives
- Companies looking for manufacturers reps
- Manufacturer looking for representatives
- Manufacturers seeking reps
- Find manufacturer rep
- Seeking manufacturers’ reps
- Companies looking for sales representatives
- Independent sales rep wanted
- Looking for manufacturers reps
- Find a manufacturer rep
- Manufacturers representatives wanted
- Manufacturers reps wanted
Ardent Matches Your Manufacturing Company with the Best Sales Reps or Distributors to Sell Your Products in North Dakota:
Ardent can help you find the best sales reps or distributors for your products in North Dakota:
We make sure to line up our manufacturers with the correct manufacturers rep who has experience selling to your industry. Call Ardent today to have a conversation about how we can develop and manage your complete sales network. Our clients often find us if they are looking for a sales distributor, manufacturer distributor, manufacturer distributor retailer, or are seeking to hire a sales consultant or to build their sales force in North Dakota by searching:
- Mfg rep
- Manufacturing representatives
- Manufacturers sales agents
- Manufacturers reps
- Manufacturers sales reps
- Manufacturer sales representative
- Manufacturing rep
- Independent manufacturers representatives
- Independent manufacturer sales rep
- Independent reps
- Independent sales representative
- Manufacturers representative
- Manufacturers agent
- International manufacturers representatives
- Independent sales representatives
- Independent manufacturers rep
- Manufacturer sales rep
- Retail merchandising representative
- Manufacturers sales rep
- Distributor reps
- Manufacturer agents
- Manufacturing sales rep
- Network reps
- Company reps
- Factory representative
- Distributor sales representative
- Pro sales reps
- Professional manufacturer’s sales representation
- Professional manufacturer sales representative
- Sales reps for hire
- Product representatives
- Prime manufacturers representative
Are you a manufacturing company looking for independent sales reps or distributors in North Dakota?
Before you think of signing a manufacturers rep or distributor contract, call Ardent to build your complete sales network with manufacturers sales representatives or distributors who will sell your products to your target clients quickly and efficiently.
What Our Customers Say
Ardent has not only successfully connected us with the right principals, they connect us with principals that have goals and ambitions that align with our company Goals. You cannot go wrong with the Ardent team!
Chris Semonelli, President - CTS Global incorporated
Ardent not only gave us a national presence but found the right matches for us with rep groups. We would not be where we are today without Ardent helping to establish our national network of manufacturer reps.
Ben Guillot, Operations Manager - Paragon Diamond Tools
After trying to find technical sales reps on our own, without success, we turned to Ardent. We are now closing on new business opportunities that fit our capabilities perfectly.
Mark Fiorina, Technical Director - International Plastics
Ardent has some motivational quotes to inspire you!
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time -Thomas Edison
You’re not obligated to win. You’re obligated to keep trying to do the best you can every day. –Marian Wright Edelman
Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later. -Og Mandino
- Q: What is a manufacturers rep?
- A: A Manufacturer’s Rep plays a key role in the sales process for a manufacturer. They are in most cases and independent entity who promotes and sells a manufacturers products or services into their existing or new customer base. They typically operate in a geographical territory, they can range from a 1 person company up to over 100 sales representatives in a sales team. They will also represent several compatible lines at the same time.
- Q: How to find manufacturers reps?
- A: Finding the right manufactures rep can be a daunting task for any company. Ardent have developed a process that can source and implement the right reps any manufacturer is looking for. We have an extensive database of top representatives covering a full range of industries and capabilities.
- Q: How to build a sales network?
- A: At Ardent we have developed a process for building the right sales network for any manufacturer, service provider or product provider. We do this by learning all about a manufacturer, searching our database using the specified criteria, identifying the right representatives, interviewing them, set up introductory meetings, having a secure agreement put in place between both parties then monitoring the progress of the network.
Ardent recommends these organizations, their content, and material for information about the manufacturers representative and professional sales representative industry:
Ardent proudly builds sales networks for clients in the following states in The United States of America:
Alabama, AL – Alaska, AK – Arizona, AZ – Arkansas, AR – California, CA – Colorado, CO – Connecticut, CT – Delaware, DE – Florida, FL – Georgia, GA – Hawaii, HI – Idaho, ID – Illinois, IL – Indiana, IN – Iowa, IA – Kansas, KS – Kentucky, KY – Louisiana, LA – Maine, ME – Maryland, MD – Massachusetts, MA – Michigan, MI – Minnesota, MN – Mississippi, MS – Missouri, MO – Montana, MT – Nebraska, NE – Nevada, NV – New Hampshire, NH – New Jersey, NJ – New Mexico, NM – New York, NY – North Carolina, NC – North Dakota, ND – Ohio, OH – Oklahoma, OK – Oregon, OR – Pennsylvania, PA – Rhode Island, RI – South Carolina, SC – South Dakota, SD – Tennessee, TN – Texas, TX – Utah, UT – Vermont, VT – Virginia, VA – Washington, WA – West Virginia, WV – Wisconsin, WI – Wyoming, WY
From Blog Posts
Fun Facts of North Dakota
- Capital: Bismarck
- Year Founded: 1889
- Major Cities: Fargo, Bismarck, Grand Forks, Minot
- Borders: Montana, South Dakota, Minnesota, Canada
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP) Millions USD: $46,016
- Population: 642,200
- Land Area (Sq Miles): 70,665
- High Point (Feet): 3,506
- Other Facts: “Key Industries: Agriculture including barley, wheat, oats, corn, beans, sugar beets, and oilseeds, Mining of petroleum, natural gas, and coal, Food processing, technology, farming equipment, and bank. How North Dakota got its name: The name Dakota comes from a Sioux Indian word for friend. North Dakota State Symbols: State Nickname: Peace Garden State; State Slogan: Legendary; State Motto: Liberty and union, now and forever: one and inseparable; State flower: Wild Prairie Rose; State Bird: Western Meadowlark; State Fish: Northern pike; State Tree: American Elm; State Mammal: Nokota horse; State Foods: Sugar Beet. Becoming a State; Date Admitted: November 2, 1889; Number Admitted: 39; Prior Name: Dakota Territory; Postal Abbreviation: ND. The Geography of North Dakota: Total Size: 68,976 sq. Miles (source: 2003 Census); Geographical Low Point: Red River at 750 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Pembina (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Geographical High Point: White Butte at 3,506 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Slope (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Central Point: Located in Sheridan County approx. Five miles southwest of McClusky (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Counties: 53 (source: National Association of Counties); Bodies of Water: Missouri River, Red River, Sheyenne River, James River, Lake Sakakawea, Devil’s Lake, Lake Oahe. Famous People: James Buchli – Astronaut; Warren Christopher – U.S. Secretary of State; Angie Dickinson – Actress; Josh Duhamel – Actor; Louis L’Amour – Author of westerns; Peggy Lee – Singer and actress; Roger Maris – Professional baseball player; Lute Olson – College basketball coach; Sacagawea – Native American guide for Lewis and Clark; Lawrence Welk – TV host and music conductor. More Fun Facts: North Dakota grows more sunflowers than any other US state.; The largest city in North Dakota is Fargo.; North Dakota was the first state to finish its portion of the Interstate Highway System.; The Dakota name comes from the name of the local American Indians. It means ‘friend’ or ‘ally.’; It gets its nickname from the International Peace Garden that sits on the border between Canada and North Dakota.; The official state beverage is milk.; People have tried to get the name changed to just Dakota because they think the ‘North’ in the name makes the state sound too cold.; The National Buffalo Museum is in Jamestown. They have a buffalo statue that is 26 feet high and 45 feet long.; Professional Sports Teams: There are no major Professional Sports Teams in North Dakota.” Citation: Nelson, Ken. “United States Geography for Kids: North Dakota .” Ducksters, Technological Solutions, Inc. (TSI), https://www.ducksters.com/geography/state.php?State=North Dakota
- Page ID: North_Dakota_United_States_34
- Set ID: United_States_State
- Ardentgo: ARDG1_1000001