Ardent builds sales networks for manufacturers, service providers, and retail companies in Missouri, MO:
Are you a manufacturing company looking for independent sales reps or distributors in Missouri?
We have spent many years developing the largest sales representative, manufacturers rep, and distributor database in North America. We build sales networks by aligning manufacturers with the right sales agencies, rep companies, sales rep firms, manufacturers representative companies, rep firms, sales rep agencies, distributors, and independent sales reps. The challenge manufacturers face is that their core competency is manufacturing, not building and managing a sales force.
Manufacturing companies often attempt to use manufacturers rep software or sales rep locators to attempt to develop their manufacturers rep network. Our independent sales rep database is the most comprehensive in North America. One call to Ardent and we plug you in instantly and can immediately introduce you to the correct manufacturer rep companies, agencies, and groups to exceed your sales goals and expectations.
If you are a manufacturer in Missouri, MO looking for sales reps or asking any of the following, call Ardent today:
- Manufacturers reps needed
- Find manufacturers representatives
- Finding independent sales reps
- Manufacturers needing reps
- Independent sales reps needed
- Independent reps wanted
- Find sales reps
- Hire independent sales rep
- Find manufacturer sales reps
- Manufacturers looking for representatives
- Manufacturers looking for independent sales reps
- Manufacturers seeking representatives
- Companies looking for manufacturers reps
- Manufacturer looking for representatives
- Manufacturers seeking reps
- Find manufacturer rep
- Seeking manufacturers’ reps
- Companies looking for sales representatives
- Independent sales rep wanted
- Looking for manufacturers reps
- Find a manufacturer rep
- Manufacturers representatives wanted
- Manufacturers reps wanted
Ardent Matches Your Manufacturing Company with the Best Sales Reps or Distributors to Sell Your Products in Missouri:
Ardent can help you find the best sales reps or distributors for your products in Missouri:
We make sure to line up our manufacturers with the correct manufacturers rep who has experience selling to your industry. Call Ardent today to have a conversation about how we can develop and manage your complete sales network. Our clients often find us if they are looking for a sales distributor, manufacturer distributor, manufacturer distributor retailer, or are seeking to hire a sales consultant or to build their sales force in Missouri by searching:
- Mfg rep
- Manufacturing representatives
- Manufacturers sales agents
- Manufacturers reps
- Manufacturers sales reps
- Manufacturer sales representative
- Manufacturing rep
- Independent manufacturers representatives
- Independent manufacturer sales rep
- Independent reps
- Independent sales representative
- Manufacturers representative
- Manufacturers agent
- International manufacturers representatives
- Independent sales representatives
- Independent manufacturers rep
- Manufacturer sales rep
- Retail merchandising representative
- Manufacturers sales rep
- Distributor reps
- Manufacturer agents
- Manufacturing sales rep
- Network reps
- Company reps
- Factory representative
- Distributor sales representative
- Pro sales reps
- Professional manufacturer’s sales representation
- Professional manufacturer sales representative
- Sales reps for hire
- Product representatives
- Prime manufacturers representative
Are you a manufacturing company looking for independent sales reps or distributors in Missouri?
Before you think of signing a manufacturers rep or distributor contract, call Ardent to build your complete sales network with manufacturers sales representatives or distributors who will sell your products to your target clients quickly and efficiently.
What Our Customers Say
Ardent has not only successfully connected us with the right principals, they connect us with principals that have goals and ambitions that align with our company Goals. You cannot go wrong with the Ardent team!
Chris Semonelli, President - CTS Global incorporated
Ardent not only gave us a national presence but found the right matches for us with rep groups. We would not be where we are today without Ardent helping to establish our national network of manufacturer reps.
Ben Guillot, Operations Manager - Paragon Diamond Tools
After trying to find technical sales reps on our own, without success, we turned to Ardent. We are now closing on new business opportunities that fit our capabilities perfectly.
Mark Fiorina, Technical Director - International Plastics
Ardent has some motivational quotes to inspire you!
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time -Thomas Edison
You’re not obligated to win. You’re obligated to keep trying to do the best you can every day. –Marian Wright Edelman
Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later. -Og Mandino
- Q: What is a manufacturers rep?
- A: A Manufacturer’s Rep plays a key role in the sales process for a manufacturer. They are in most cases and independent entity who promotes and sells a manufacturers products or services into their existing or new customer base. They typically operate in a geographical territory, they can range from a 1 person company up to over 100 sales representatives in a sales team. They will also represent several compatible lines at the same time.
- Q: How to find manufacturers reps?
- A: Finding the right manufactures rep can be a daunting task for any company. Ardent have developed a process that can source and implement the right reps any manufacturer is looking for. We have an extensive database of top representatives covering a full range of industries and capabilities.
- Q: How to build a sales network?
- A: At Ardent we have developed a process for building the right sales network for any manufacturer, service provider or product provider. We do this by learning all about a manufacturer, searching our database using the specified criteria, identifying the right representatives, interviewing them, set up introductory meetings, having a secure agreement put in place between both parties then monitoring the progress of the network.
Ardent recommends these organizations, their content, and material for information about the manufacturers representative and professional sales representative industry:
Ardent proudly builds sales networks for clients in the following states in The United States of America:
Alabama, AL – Alaska, AK – Arizona, AZ – Arkansas, AR – California, CA – Colorado, CO – Connecticut, CT – Delaware, DE – Florida, FL – Georgia, GA – Hawaii, HI – Idaho, ID – Illinois, IL – Indiana, IN – Iowa, IA – Kansas, KS – Kentucky, KY – Louisiana, LA – Maine, ME – Maryland, MD – Massachusetts, MA – Michigan, MI – Minnesota, MN – Mississippi, MS – Missouri, MO – Montana, MT – Nebraska, NE – Nevada, NV – New Hampshire, NH – New Jersey, NJ – New Mexico, NM – New York, NY – North Carolina, NC – North Dakota, ND – Ohio, OH – Oklahoma, OK – Oregon, OR – Pennsylvania, PA – Rhode Island, RI – South Carolina, SC – South Dakota, SD – Tennessee, TN – Texas, TX – Utah, UT – Vermont, VT – Virginia, VA – Washington, WA – West Virginia, WV – Wisconsin, WI – Wyoming, WY
From Blog Posts
Fun Facts of Missouri
- Capital: Jefferson City
- Year Founded: 1821
- Major Cities: Kansas City, St. Louis, Springfield, Independence, Columbia, Lee’s Summit
- Borders: Kansas, Nebraska, Iowa, Illinois, Kentucky, Tennessee, Arkansas, Oklahoma
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP) Millions USD: $258,832
- Population: 5,595,211
- Land Area (Sq Miles): 69,686
- High Point (Feet): 1,772
- Other Facts: “Key Industries: Agriculture including cattle, dairy products, corn, hay, soybeans, chickens, and eggs Mining including limestone, coal, and lead Transportation equipment, chemicals, food processing, aerospace, banking, and tourism. How Missouri got its name: Missouri comes from a Native American word that means big canoe river. Missouri State Symbols: State Nickname: Show Me State; State Slogan: Where the Rivers Run; State Motto: Salus populi suprema lex esto (The welfare of the people shall be the supreme law); State flower: Hawthorn; State Bird: Eastern Bluebird; State Fish: Paddlefish (state aquatic animal), Catfish (State Fish); State Tree: Flowering Dogwood; State Mammal: Mule; State Foods: North Cinthiana Grape; Becoming a State: Date Admitted: Friday, August 10, 1821; Number Admitted: 24. Prior Name: Missouri Territory. Postal Abbreviation: MO. The Geography of Missouri: Total Size: 68,886 sq. miles (source: 2003 Census); Geographical Low Point: St. Francis River at 230 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Dunklin (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Geographical High Point: Taum Sauk Mtn. at 1,772 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Iron (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Central Point: Located in Miller County approx. 20 miles southwest of Jefferson City (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Counties: 115 (source: National Association of Counties); Bodies of Water: Missouri River, Mississippi River, Osage River, Meramec Rivers, Lake of the Ozarks, Truman Reservoir, Bull Shoals Lake, Table Rock Lake; Famous People: Maya Angelou – Poet; Josephine Baker – Singer, dancer, and civil rights activist; Chuck Berry – Singer and guitarist; Omar Bradley – WWII general; George Washington Carver – Scientist and inventor; Sheryl Crow – Singer; Edwin Hubble – Astronomer; Jesse James – Notorious criminal; Kevin Kline – Actor; Rush Limbaugh – Talk show host; J.C. Penney – Founder of the Penney’s stores; Harry S Truman – The 33rd President of the United States; Mark Twain – Author who wrote Tom Sawyer and The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn; Dick van Dyke – Actor and comedian; Tom Watson – Professional Golfer. More Fun Facts: Missouri was the eastern starting point for the Pony Express.; Branson, Missouri is famous for its country music shows.; The Gateway Arch in St. Louis has an elevator in it that goes to the top of the 630-foot arch.; Missouri has thousands of caves earning it the nickname of the ‘Cave State’.; The ice cream cone was invented at the World’s Fair in St. Louis when an ice cream vendor ran out of cups and tried to use waffles instead.; The first successful parachute jump from an airplane was made in St. Louis in 1912 by Captain Albert Berry. Iced tea was also invented at the World’s Fair.; Missouri is bordered by eight states.; The tallest man in history, Robert Wadlow, lived here. He was 8 feet 11 inches tall.; President Harry S. Truman was born in Missouri. Other Famous Peopleborn here include George Washington Carver, Laura Ingalls Wilder, Mark Twain, and Jesse James.; The state was named after the Native American tribe the Missouri. It meant ‘town of canoes’. Professional Sports Teams: Kansas City Chiefs – NFL (football); Kansas City Royals – MLB (baseball); St. Louis Blues – NHL (hockey); St. Louis Cardinals – MLB (baseball); St. Louis Rams – NFL (football).” Citation: Nelson, Ken. “United States Geography for Kids: Missouri .” Ducksters, Technological Solutions, Inc. (TSI), https://www.ducksters.com/geography/state.php?State=Missouri
- Page ID: Missouri_United_States_25
- Set ID: United_States_State
- Ardentgo: ARDG1_1000001