Ardent builds sales networks for manufacturers, service providers, and retail companies in Connecticut, CT:
Are you a manufacturing company looking for independent sales reps or distributors in Connecticut?
We have spent many years developing the largest sales representative, manufacturers rep, and distributor database in North America. We build sales networks by aligning manufacturers with the right sales agencies, rep companies, sales rep firms, manufacturers representative companies, rep firms, sales rep agencies, distributors, and independent sales reps. The challenge manufacturers face is that their core competency is manufacturing, not building and managing a sales force.
Manufacturing companies often attempt to use manufacturers rep software or sales rep locators to attempt to develop their manufacturers rep network. Our independent sales rep database is the most comprehensive in North America. One call to Ardent and we plug you in instantly and can immediately introduce you to the correct manufacturer rep companies, agencies, and groups to exceed your sales goals and expectations.
If you are a manufacturer in Connecticut, CT looking for sales reps or asking any of the following, call Ardent today:
- Manufacturers reps needed
- Find manufacturers representatives
- Finding independent sales reps
- Manufacturers needing reps
- Independent sales reps needed
- Independent reps wanted
- Find sales reps
- Hire independent sales rep
- Find manufacturer sales reps
- Manufacturers looking for representatives
- Manufacturers looking for independent sales reps
- Manufacturers seeking representatives
- Companies looking for manufacturers reps
- Manufacturer looking for representatives
- Manufacturers seeking reps
- Find manufacturer rep
- Seeking manufacturers’ reps
- Companies looking for sales representatives
- Independent sales rep wanted
- Looking for manufacturers reps
- Find a manufacturer rep
- Manufacturers representatives wanted
- Manufacturers reps wanted
Ardent Matches Your Manufacturing Company with the Best Sales Reps or Distributors to Sell Your Products in Connecticut:
Ardent can help you find the best sales reps or distributors for your products in Connecticut:
We make sure to line up our manufacturers with the correct manufacturers rep who has experience selling to your industry. Call Ardent today to have a conversation about how we can develop and manage your complete sales network. Our clients often find us if they are looking for a sales distributor, manufacturer distributor, manufacturer distributor retailer, or are seeking to hire a sales consultant or to build their sales force in Connecticut by searching:
- Mfg rep
- Manufacturing representatives
- Manufacturers sales agents
- Manufacturers reps
- Manufacturers sales reps
- Manufacturer sales representative
- Manufacturing rep
- Independent manufacturers representatives
- Independent manufacturer sales rep
- Independent reps
- Independent sales representative
- Manufacturers representative
- Manufacturers agent
- International manufacturers representatives
- Independent sales representatives
- Independent manufacturers rep
- Manufacturer sales rep
- Retail merchandising representative
- Manufacturers sales rep
- Distributor reps
- Manufacturer agents
- Manufacturing sales rep
- Network reps
- Company reps
- Factory representative
- Distributor sales representative
- Pro sales reps
- Professional manufacturer’s sales representation
- Professional manufacturer sales representative
- Sales reps for hire
- Product representatives
- Prime manufacturers representative
Are you a manufacturing company looking for independent sales reps or distributors in Connecticut?
Before you think of signing a manufacturers rep or distributor contract, call Ardent to build your complete sales network with manufacturers sales representatives or distributors who will sell your products to your target clients quickly and efficiently.
What Our Customers Say
Ardent has not only successfully connected us with the right principals, they connect us with principals that have goals and ambitions that align with our company Goals. You cannot go wrong with the Ardent team!
Chris Semonelli, President - CTS Global incorporated
Ardent not only gave us a national presence but found the right matches for us with rep groups. We would not be where we are today without Ardent helping to establish our national network of manufacturer reps.
Ben Guillot, Operations Manager - Paragon Diamond Tools
After trying to find technical sales reps on our own, without success, we turned to Ardent. We are now closing on new business opportunities that fit our capabilities perfectly.
Mark Fiorina, Technical Director - International Plastics
Ardent has some motivational quotes to inspire you!
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time -Thomas Edison
You’re not obligated to win. You’re obligated to keep trying to do the best you can every day. –Marian Wright Edelman
Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later. -Og Mandino
- Q: What is a manufacturers rep?
- A: A Manufacturer’s Rep plays a key role in the sales process for a manufacturer. They are in most cases and independent entity who promotes and sells a manufacturers products or services into their existing or new customer base. They typically operate in a geographical territory, they can range from a 1 person company up to over 100 sales representatives in a sales team. They will also represent several compatible lines at the same time.
- Q: How to find manufacturers reps?
- A: Finding the right manufactures rep can be a daunting task for any company. Ardent have developed a process that can source and implement the right reps any manufacturer is looking for. We have an extensive database of top representatives covering a full range of industries and capabilities.
- Q: How to build a sales network?
- A: At Ardent we have developed a process for building the right sales network for any manufacturer, service provider or product provider. We do this by learning all about a manufacturer, searching our database using the specified criteria, identifying the right representatives, interviewing them, set up introductory meetings, having a secure agreement put in place between both parties then monitoring the progress of the network.
Ardent recommends these organizations, their content, and material for information about the manufacturers representative and professional sales representative industry:
Ardent proudly builds sales networks for clients in the following states in The United States of America:
Alabama, AL – Alaska, AK – Arizona, AZ – Arkansas, AR – California, CA – Colorado, CO – Connecticut, CT – Delaware, DE – Florida, FL – Georgia, GA – Hawaii, HI – Idaho, ID – Illinois, IL – Indiana, IN – Iowa, IA – Kansas, KS – Kentucky, KY – Louisiana, LA – Maine, ME – Maryland, MD – Massachusetts, MA – Michigan, MI – Minnesota, MN – Mississippi, MS – Missouri, MO – Montana, MT – Nebraska, NE – Nevada, NV – New Hampshire, NH – New Jersey, NJ – New Mexico, NM – New York, NY – North Carolina, NC – North Dakota, ND – Ohio, OH – Oklahoma, OK – Oregon, OR – Pennsylvania, PA – Rhode Island, RI – South Carolina, SC – South Dakota, SD – Tennessee, TN – Texas, TX – Utah, UT – Vermont, VT – Virginia, VA – Washington, WA – West Virginia, WV – Wisconsin, WI – Wyoming, WY
From Blog Posts
Fun Facts of Connecticut
- Capital: Hartford
- Year Founded: 1788
- Major Cities: Bridgeport, New Haven, Hartford, Stamford, Waterbury
- Borders: Rhode Island, Massachusetts, New York, Atlantic Ocean
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP) Millions USD: $229,317
- Population: 3,405,565
- Land Area (Sq Miles): 5,009
- High Point (Feet): 2,380
- Other Facts: “Key Industries: Agriculture including eggs, lobster, dairy products, cattle, poultry, and nursery plants Aircraft parts, helicopters, transportation equipment, military equipment, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, and electrical equipment. How Connecticut got its name: The name Connecticut comes from the Native American Algonquian word quonehtacut, which means land of the long river. Connecticut State Symbols: State Nickname: Constitution State; State Slogan: Full of Surprises; State Motto: Qui transtulit sustinet (He who transplanted still sustains); State flower: Mountain laurel; State Bird: American Robin; State Fish: American shad (State Fish), Eastern Oyster (state shellfish); State Tree: White Oak; State Mammal: Sperm whale; State Foods: Nutmeg; Becoming a State: Date Admitted: Wednesday, January 9, 1788; Number Admitted: 5; Prior Name: Connecticut Colony, then sovereign state in Confederation; Postal Abbreviation: CT. The Geography of Connecticut: Total Size: 4,845 sq. Miles (source: 2003 Census); Geographical Low Point: Long Island Sound at Sea Level (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Geographical High Point: Mt. Frissell on south slope at State line at 2,380 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Litchfield (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Central Point: Located in Hartford County approx. at East Berlin (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Counties: 8 (source: National Association of Counties); Bodies of Water: Atlantic Ocean, Long Island Sound, Connecticut River, Housatonic River, Farmington River, Candlewood Lake, Bantam Lake. Famous People: Ethan Allen -Leader during the Revolutionary War; Benedict Arnold – Revolutionary War general who changed sides; P.T. Barnum – Showman who founded the Barnum and Bailey Circus; John Brown – Abolitionist; Al Capp – Cartoonist; George W. Bush – The 43rd President of the United States; Glenn Close – Actress; Charles Goodyear – Inventor of vulcanized rubber; Nathan Hale – A spy for the Americans during the Revolutionary War; Dorothy Hamill – Gold medal figure skater; Katharine Hepburn – Actress; John Mayer – Singer and songwriter; J.P. Morgan – Banker; Ralph Nader – Political activist; Meg Ryan – Actress; Harriet Beecher Stowe – Abolitionist who wrote Uncle Tom’s Cabin; Noah Webster – Lexicographer (writer of a dictionary). More Fun Facts: The state flag has three grapevines on it that stand for the original three settlements, This state is home to the United States Coast Guard Academy., Much of the US Constitution was taken from laws formed in early Connecticut by a document called The Fundamental Orders., This state is the home to many inventions including the helicopter, sewing machine, vulcanized rubber (for tires), revolver, and the cotton gin., Connecticut comes from a Mohegan word that means ‘beside the long river’. The Connecticut River is actually quite long at 410 miles., It is often called the Nutmeg State. The nutmeg looks like a nut, but is really a fruit seed and is often used as a spice., The first hamburger was made in New Haven at Louis’ Lunch Sandwich Shop in 1895. The first telephone book was also published in New Haven., In 1901, the first law regarding automobiles was passed. It set the speed limit at 12 miles per hour. Don’t drive too fast! Stamford is home to the headquarters of the World Wrestling Federation (WWF). Not too far away is the headquarters of ESPN, the TV sports network, in Bristol., The state insect is the Praying Mantis. Professional Sports Teams: There are no major Professional Sports Teams in Connecticut.” Citation: Nelson, Ken. “United States Geography for Kids: Connecticut .” Ducksters, Technological Solutions, Inc. (TSI), https://www.ducksters.com/geography/state.php?State=Connecticut
- Page ID: Connecticut_United_States_7
- Set ID: United_States_State
- Ardentgo: ARDG1_1000001