Ardent builds sales networks for manufacturers, service providers, and retail companies in Iowa, IA:
Are you a manufacturing company looking for independent sales reps or distributors in Iowa?
We have spent many years developing the largest sales representative, manufacturers rep, and distributor database in North America. We build sales networks by aligning manufacturers with the right sales agencies, rep companies, sales rep firms, manufacturers representative companies, rep firms, sales rep agencies, distributors, and independent sales reps. The challenge manufacturers face is that their core competency is manufacturing, not building and managing a sales force.
Manufacturing companies often attempt to use manufacturers rep software or sales rep locators to attempt to develop their manufacturers rep network. Our independent sales rep database is the most comprehensive in North America. One call to Ardent and we plug you in instantly and can immediately introduce you to the correct manufacturer rep companies, agencies, and groups to exceed your sales goals and expectations.
If you are a manufacturer in Iowa, IA looking for sales reps or asking any of the following, call Ardent today:
- Manufacturers reps needed
- Find manufacturers representatives
- Finding independent sales reps
- Manufacturers needing reps
- Independent sales reps needed
- Independent reps wanted
- Find sales reps
- Hire independent sales rep
- Find manufacturer sales reps
- Manufacturers looking for representatives
- Manufacturers looking for independent sales reps
- Manufacturers seeking representatives
- Companies looking for manufacturers reps
- Manufacturer looking for representatives
- Manufacturers seeking reps
- Find manufacturer rep
- Seeking manufacturers’ reps
- Companies looking for sales representatives
- Independent sales rep wanted
- Looking for manufacturers reps
- Find a manufacturer rep
- Manufacturers representatives wanted
- Manufacturers reps wanted
Ardent Matches Your Manufacturing Company with the Best Sales Reps or Distributors to Sell Your Products in Iowa:
Ardent can help you find the best sales reps or distributors for your products in Iowa:
We make sure to line up our manufacturers with the correct manufacturers rep who has experience selling to your industry. Call Ardent today to have a conversation about how we can develop and manage your complete sales network. Our clients often find us if they are looking for a sales distributor, manufacturer distributor, manufacturer distributor retailer, or are seeking to hire a sales consultant or to build their sales force in Iowa by searching:
- Mfg rep
- Manufacturing representatives
- Manufacturers sales agents
- Manufacturers reps
- Manufacturers sales reps
- Manufacturer sales representative
- Manufacturing rep
- Independent manufacturers representatives
- Independent manufacturer sales rep
- Independent reps
- Independent sales representative
- Manufacturers representative
- Manufacturers agent
- International manufacturers representatives
- Independent sales representatives
- Independent manufacturers rep
- Manufacturer sales rep
- Retail merchandising representative
- Manufacturers sales rep
- Distributor reps
- Manufacturer agents
- Manufacturing sales rep
- Network reps
- Company reps
- Factory representative
- Distributor sales representative
- Pro sales reps
- Professional manufacturer’s sales representation
- Professional manufacturer sales representative
- Sales reps for hire
- Product representatives
- Prime manufacturers representative
Are you a manufacturing company looking for independent sales reps or distributors in Iowa?
Before you think of signing a manufacturers rep or distributor contract, call Ardent to build your complete sales network with manufacturers sales representatives or distributors who will sell your products to your target clients quickly and efficiently.
What Our Customers Say
Ardent has not only successfully connected us with the right principals, they connect us with principals that have goals and ambitions that align with our company Goals. You cannot go wrong with the Ardent team!
Chris Semonelli, President - CTS Global incorporated
Ardent not only gave us a national presence but found the right matches for us with rep groups. We would not be where we are today without Ardent helping to establish our national network of manufacturer reps.
Ben Guillot, Operations Manager - Paragon Diamond Tools
After trying to find technical sales reps on our own, without success, we turned to Ardent. We are now closing on new business opportunities that fit our capabilities perfectly.
Mark Fiorina, Technical Director - International Plastics
Ardent has some motivational quotes to inspire you!
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time -Thomas Edison
You’re not obligated to win. You’re obligated to keep trying to do the best you can every day. –Marian Wright Edelman
Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later. -Og Mandino
- Q: What is a manufacturers rep?
- A: A Manufacturer’s Rep plays a key role in the sales process for a manufacturer. They are in most cases and independent entity who promotes and sells a manufacturers products or services into their existing or new customer base. They typically operate in a geographical territory, they can range from a 1 person company up to over 100 sales representatives in a sales team. They will also represent several compatible lines at the same time.
- Q: How to find manufacturers reps?
- A: Finding the right manufactures rep can be a daunting task for any company. Ardent have developed a process that can source and implement the right reps any manufacturer is looking for. We have an extensive database of top representatives covering a full range of industries and capabilities.
- Q: How to build a sales network?
- A: At Ardent we have developed a process for building the right sales network for any manufacturer, service provider or product provider. We do this by learning all about a manufacturer, searching our database using the specified criteria, identifying the right representatives, interviewing them, set up introductory meetings, having a secure agreement put in place between both parties then monitoring the progress of the network.
Ardent recommends these organizations, their content, and material for information about the manufacturers representative and professional sales representative industry:
Ardent proudly builds sales networks for clients in the following states in The United States of America:
Alabama, AL – Alaska, AK – Arizona, AZ – Arkansas, AR – California, CA – Colorado, CO – Connecticut, CT – Delaware, DE – Florida, FL – Georgia, GA – Hawaii, HI – Idaho, ID – Illinois, IL – Indiana, IN – Iowa, IA – Kansas, KS – Kentucky, KY – Louisiana, LA – Maine, ME – Maryland, MD – Massachusetts, MA – Michigan, MI – Minnesota, MN – Mississippi, MS – Missouri, MO – Montana, MT – Nebraska, NE – Nevada, NV – New Hampshire, NH – New Jersey, NJ – New Mexico, NM – New York, NY – North Carolina, NC – North Dakota, ND – Ohio, OH – Oklahoma, OK – Oregon, OR – Pennsylvania, PA – Rhode Island, RI – South Carolina, SC – South Dakota, SD – Tennessee, TN – Texas, TX – Utah, UT – Vermont, VT – Virginia, VA – Washington, WA – West Virginia, WV – Wisconsin, WI – Wyoming, WY
From Blog Posts
Fun Facts of Iowa
- Capital: Des Moines
- Year Founded: 1846
- Major Cities: Des Moines, Cedar Rapids, Davenport, Sioux City, Waterloo
- Borders: Wisconsin, Illinois, Missouri, Nebraska, South Dakota, Minnesota
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP) Millions USD: $152,436
- Population: 2,926,324
- Land Area (Sq Miles): 56,290
- High Point (Feet): 1,670
- Other Facts: “Key Industries: Agriculture including corn, soybeans, hogs, oats, cattle, and dairy products, Heavy machinery, food processing, chemicals, banking, finance, and biotechnology; How Iowa got its name: The name comes from the Ioway, one of the Native American tribes that lived in the region. Iowa State Symbols: State Nickname: Hawkeye State; State Slogan: Life-Changing; Fields of Opportunity; State Motto: Our liberties we prize and our rights we will maintain; State flower: Wild Prairie Rose; State Bird: Eastern Goldfinch aka American Goldfinch; State Fish: Channel catfish; State Tree: Oak; State Mammal: NA; State Foods: Corn; Becoming a State: Date Admitted: Monday, December 28, 1846; Number Admitted: 29; Prior Name: Iowa Territory; Postal Abbreviation: IA; The Geography of Iowa: Total Size: 55,869 sq. miles (source: 2003 Census); Geographical Low Point: Mississippi River at 480 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Lee (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Geographical High Point: Hawkeye Point at 1,670 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Osceola (source: U.S. Geological Survey);Central Point: Located in Story County approx. 5 miles northeast of Ames (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Counties: 99 (source: National Association of Counties); Bodies of Water: Mississippi River, Missouri River, Des Moines River, Cedar River, Spirit Lake, West Okoboji Lake, Saylorville Lake, Lake Red Rock; Famous People: Johnny Carson – Talk show host; Buffalo Bill Cody – Cowboy, showman, and U.S. army scout; Herbert Hoover – The 31st President of the United States; Shawn Johnson – Olympic Gold Medal gymnast; Lolo Jones – Track and Field hurdler; Ashton Kutcher – Actor; Ann Landers – Advice columnist; Jerry Mathers – Played the Beaver on Leave it to Beaver; Glenn Miller – Songwriter and conductor; Kurt Warner – Professional football player; John Wayne – Actor; Elijah Wood – Actor; More Fun Facts: The Hawkeye State Nickname comes from the Iowan Native American, Chief Black Hawk.; Iowa played a key role in the Underground Railroad that rescued slaves from the South.; In 1907 Fred Maytag invented the clothes washing machine in Newton, Iowa.; Iowa produces 10% of the United States food supply.; The eastern and western borders of Iowa are entirely made of water. The Mississippi River forms the border to the east and the Missouri River to the west.; Burlington’s Snake Alley has been called the most crooked street in the world.; The largest Danish settlement in the US was in Elk Horn, Iowa. It is home to the Danish Immigrant Museum.; President Herbert Hoover was born in West Branch, Iowa. He was the first president born west of the Mississippi.; It is the only US state name that begins with two vowels.; Professional Sports Teams: There are no major Professional Sports Teams in Iowa.” Citation: Nelson, Ken. “United States Geography for Kids: Iowa .” Ducksters, Technological Solutions, Inc. (TSI), https://www.ducksters.com/geography/state.php?State=Iowa
- Page ID: Iowa_United_States_15
- Set ID: United_States_State
- Ardentgo: ARDG1_1000001