Ardent builds sales networks for manufacturers, service providers, and retail companies in Ohio, OH:
Are you a manufacturing company looking for independent sales reps or distributors in Ohio?
We have spent many years developing the largest sales representative, manufacturers rep, and distributor database in North America. We build sales networks by aligning manufacturers with the right sales agencies, rep companies, sales rep firms, manufacturers representative companies, rep firms, sales rep agencies, distributors, and independent sales reps. The challenge manufacturers face is that their core competency is manufacturing, not building and managing a sales force.
Manufacturing companies often attempt to use manufacturers rep software or sales rep locators to attempt to develop their manufacturers rep network. Our independent sales rep database is the most comprehensive in North America. One call to Ardent and we plug you in instantly and can immediately introduce you to the correct manufacturer rep companies, agencies, and groups to exceed your sales goals and expectations.
If you are a manufacturer in Ohio, OH looking for sales reps or asking any of the following, call Ardent today:
- Manufacturers reps needed
- Find manufacturers representatives
- Finding independent sales reps
- Manufacturers needing reps
- Independent sales reps needed
- Independent reps wanted
- Find sales reps
- Hire independent sales rep
- Find manufacturer sales reps
- Manufacturers looking for representatives
- Manufacturers looking for independent sales reps
- Manufacturers seeking representatives
- Companies looking for manufacturers reps
- Manufacturer looking for representatives
- Manufacturers seeking reps
- Find manufacturer rep
- Seeking manufacturers’ reps
- Companies looking for sales representatives
- Independent sales rep wanted
- Looking for manufacturers reps
- Find a manufacturer rep
- Manufacturers representatives wanted
- Manufacturers reps wanted
Ardent Matches Your Manufacturing Company with the Best Sales Reps or Distributors to Sell Your Products in Ohio:
Ardent can help you find the best sales reps or distributors for your products in Ohio:
We make sure to line up our manufacturers with the correct manufacturers rep who has experience selling to your industry. Call Ardent today to have a conversation about how we can develop and manage your complete sales network. Our clients often find us if they are looking for a sales distributor, manufacturer distributor, manufacturer distributor retailer, or are seeking to hire a sales consultant or to build their sales force in Ohio by searching:
- Mfg rep
- Manufacturing representatives
- Manufacturers sales agents
- Manufacturers reps
- Manufacturers sales reps
- Manufacturer sales representative
- Manufacturing rep
- Independent manufacturers representatives
- Independent manufacturer sales rep
- Independent reps
- Independent sales representative
- Manufacturers representative
- Manufacturers agent
- International manufacturers representatives
- Independent sales representatives
- Independent manufacturers rep
- Manufacturer sales rep
- Retail merchandising representative
- Manufacturers sales rep
- Distributor reps
- Manufacturer agents
- Manufacturing sales rep
- Network reps
- Company reps
- Factory representative
- Distributor sales representative
- Pro sales reps
- Professional manufacturer’s sales representation
- Professional manufacturer sales representative
- Sales reps for hire
- Product representatives
- Prime manufacturers representative
Are you a manufacturing company looking for independent sales reps or distributors in Ohio?
Before you think of signing a manufacturers rep or distributor contract, call Ardent to build your complete sales network with manufacturers sales representatives or distributors who will sell your products to your target clients quickly and efficiently.
What Our Customers Say
Ardent has not only successfully connected us with the right principals, they connect us with principals that have goals and ambitions that align with our company Goals. You cannot go wrong with the Ardent team!
Chris Semonelli, President - CTS Global incorporated
Ardent not only gave us a national presence but found the right matches for us with rep groups. We would not be where we are today without Ardent helping to establish our national network of manufacturer reps.
Ben Guillot, Operations Manager - Paragon Diamond Tools
After trying to find technical sales reps on our own, without success, we turned to Ardent. We are now closing on new business opportunities that fit our capabilities perfectly.
Mark Fiorina, Technical Director - International Plastics
Ardent has some motivational quotes to inspire you!
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time -Thomas Edison
You’re not obligated to win. You’re obligated to keep trying to do the best you can every day. –Marian Wright Edelman
Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later. -Og Mandino
- Q: What is a manufacturers rep?
- A: A Manufacturer’s Rep plays a key role in the sales process for a manufacturer. They are in most cases and independent entity who promotes and sells a manufacturers products or services into their existing or new customer base. They typically operate in a geographical territory, they can range from a 1 person company up to over 100 sales representatives in a sales team. They will also represent several compatible lines at the same time.
- Q: How to find manufacturers reps?
- A: Finding the right manufactures rep can be a daunting task for any company. Ardent have developed a process that can source and implement the right reps any manufacturer is looking for. We have an extensive database of top representatives covering a full range of industries and capabilities.
- Q: How to build a sales network?
- A: At Ardent we have developed a process for building the right sales network for any manufacturer, service provider or product provider. We do this by learning all about a manufacturer, searching our database using the specified criteria, identifying the right representatives, interviewing them, set up introductory meetings, having a secure agreement put in place between both parties then monitoring the progress of the network.
Ardent recommends these organizations, their content, and material for information about the manufacturers representative and professional sales representative industry:
Ardent proudly builds sales networks for clients in the following states in The United States of America:
Alabama, AL – Alaska, AK – Arizona, AZ – Arkansas, AR – California, CA – Colorado, CO – Connecticut, CT – Delaware, DE – Florida, FL – Georgia, GA – Hawaii, HI – Idaho, ID – Illinois, IL – Indiana, IN – Iowa, IA – Kansas, KS – Kentucky, KY – Louisiana, LA – Maine, ME – Maryland, MD – Massachusetts, MA – Michigan, MI – Minnesota, MN – Mississippi, MS – Missouri, MO – Montana, MT – Nebraska, NE – Nevada, NV – New Hampshire, NH – New Jersey, NJ – New Mexico, NM – New York, NY – North Carolina, NC – North Dakota, ND – Ohio, OH – Oklahoma, OK – Oregon, OR – Pennsylvania, PA – Rhode Island, RI – South Carolina, SC – South Dakota, SD – Tennessee, TN – Texas, TX – Utah, UT – Vermont, VT – Virginia, VA – Washington, WA – West Virginia, WV – Wisconsin, WI – Wyoming, WY
From Blog Posts
Fun Facts of Ohio
- Capital: Columbus
- Year Founded: 1803
- Major Cities: Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Toledo, Akron, Dayton
- Borders: Michigan, Indiana, Kentucky, West Virginia, Pennsylvania
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP) Millions USD: $509,393
- Population: 11,353,140
- Land Area (Sq Miles): 41,222
- High Point (Feet): 1,550
- Other Facts: “Key Industries: Agriculture including soybeans, corn, grains, hogs, and cattle Plastics, rubber, electrical equipment, appliances, automobiles, and steel How Ohio got its name: The name Ohio comes from a Native American Iroquois word meaning great river. Ohio State Symbols: State Nickname: Buckeye State; State Slogan: So Much to Discover; Birthplace of Aviation (on its license plate); (formerly) The Heart of It All; State Motto: With God all things are possible; State flower: Scarlet Carnation; State Bird: Cardinal; State Fish: none (unofficially it’s the Walleye); State Tree: The Buckeye; State Mammal: White-tailed deer; State Foods: Tomato Juice; Becoming a State: Date Admitted: Tuesday, March 1, 1803; Number Admitted: 17; Prior Name: Northwest Territory; Postal Abbreviation: OH. The Geography of Ohio: Total Size: 40,948 sq. Miles (source: 2003 Census); Geographical Low Point: Ohio River at 455 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Hamilton (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Geographical High Point: Campbell Hill at 1,550 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Logan (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Central Point: Located in Delaware County approx. 25 miles north-northeast of Columbus (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Counties: 88 (source: National Association of Counties); Bodies of Water: Lake Erie, Grand Lake, Ohio River, Cuyahoga River, Scioto River, Miami River; Famous People: Neil Armstrong – Astronaut and first man on the Moon; Halle Berry – Actress; George Custer – General who fought at Custer’s Last Stand; Thomas Edison – Inventor of many inventions including the light bulb; James Garfield – The 20th President of the United States; Ulysses S. Grant – Civil War general and 18th President of the United States; Warren G Harding – The 29th President of the United States; Benjamin Harrison – The 23rd President of the United States; Rutherford B Hayes – The 19th President of the United States; LeBron James – Professional basketball player; William McKinley – The 25th president of the United States; Paul Newman – Actor; Jack Nicklaus – Professional golfer; Pontiac – Famous Native American chief; Pete Rose – Professional baseball player; Steven Spielberg – Movie director; William Howard Taft – The 27th President of the United States and Supreme Court Justice; Orville Wright – Inventor of the airplane; More Fun Facts: The first traffic light was in Cleveland, Ohio.; Akron is considered the rubber capital of the world.; Ohio is home to the Pro Football Hall of Fame and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.; Seven presidents of the United States were born in Ohio. They are Ulysses S. Grant, Rutherford Hayes, James Garfield, Benjamin Harrison, William McKinley, William Howard Taft, and Warren Harding.; The name Ohio probably comes from an Iroquois Indian word that means ‘great river.’; The nation’s first ambulance service was started in Cincinnati in 1865. Akron was the first city to use police cars in 1899.; Life Savers candy was invented by Clarence Crane in 1912.; Neil Armstrong, the first man to walk on the moon, came from Ohio.; The state flag is pennant design, rather than a rectangle like all the other state flags.; The first capital city of Ohio was Chillicothe. Professional Sports Teams: Cincinnati Reds – MLB (baseball); Cleveland Indians – MLB (baseball); Cincinnati Bengals – NFL (football); Cleveland Browns – NFL (football); Cleveland Cavaliers – NBA (basketball); Columbus Blue Jackets – NHL (hockey); Columbus Crew – MLS (soccer).” Citation: Nelson, Ken. “United States Geography for Kids: Ohio .” Ducksters, Technological Solutions, Inc. (TSI), https://www.ducksters.com/geography/state.php?State=Ohio
- Page ID: Ohio_United_States_35
- Set ID: United_States_State
- Ardentgo: ARDG1_1000001