Ardent builds sales networks for manufacturers, service providers, and retail companies in Louisiana, LA:
Are you a manufacturing company looking for independent sales reps or distributors in Louisiana?
We have spent many years developing the largest sales representative, manufacturers rep, and distributor database in North America. We build sales networks by aligning manufacturers with the right sales agencies, rep companies, sales rep firms, manufacturers representative companies, rep firms, sales rep agencies, distributors, and independent sales reps. The challenge manufacturers face is that their core competency is manufacturing, not building and managing a sales force.
Manufacturing companies often attempt to use manufacturers rep software or sales rep locators to attempt to develop their manufacturers rep network. Our independent sales rep database is the most comprehensive in North America. One call to Ardent and we plug you in instantly and can immediately introduce you to the correct manufacturer rep companies, agencies, and groups to exceed your sales goals and expectations.
If you are a manufacturer in Louisiana, LA looking for sales reps or asking any of the following, call Ardent today:
- Manufacturers reps needed
- Find manufacturers representatives
- Finding independent sales reps
- Manufacturers needing reps
- Independent sales reps needed
- Independent reps wanted
- Find sales reps
- Hire independent sales rep
- Find manufacturer sales reps
- Manufacturers looking for representatives
- Manufacturers looking for independent sales reps
- Manufacturers seeking representatives
- Companies looking for manufacturers reps
- Manufacturer looking for representatives
- Manufacturers seeking reps
- Find manufacturer rep
- Seeking manufacturers’ reps
- Companies looking for sales representatives
- Independent sales rep wanted
- Looking for manufacturers reps
- Find a manufacturer rep
- Manufacturers representatives wanted
- Manufacturers reps wanted
Ardent Matches Your Manufacturing Company with the Best Sales Reps or Distributors to Sell Your Products in Louisiana:
Ardent can help you find the best sales reps or distributors for your products in Louisiana:
We make sure to line up our manufacturers with the correct manufacturers rep who has experience selling to your industry. Call Ardent today to have a conversation about how we can develop and manage your complete sales network. Our clients often find us if they are looking for a sales distributor, manufacturer distributor, manufacturer distributor retailer, or are seeking to hire a sales consultant or to build their sales force in Louisiana by searching:
- Mfg rep
- Manufacturing representatives
- Manufacturers sales agents
- Manufacturers reps
- Manufacturers sales reps
- Manufacturer sales representative
- Manufacturing rep
- Independent manufacturers representatives
- Independent manufacturer sales rep
- Independent reps
- Independent sales representative
- Manufacturers representative
- Manufacturers agent
- International manufacturers representatives
- Independent sales representatives
- Independent manufacturers rep
- Manufacturer sales rep
- Retail merchandising representative
- Manufacturers sales rep
- Distributor reps
- Manufacturer agents
- Manufacturing sales rep
- Network reps
- Company reps
- Factory representative
- Distributor sales representative
- Pro sales reps
- Professional manufacturer’s sales representation
- Professional manufacturer sales representative
- Sales reps for hire
- Product representatives
- Prime manufacturers representative
Are you a manufacturing company looking for independent sales reps or distributors in Louisiana?
Before you think of signing a manufacturers rep or distributor contract, call Ardent to build your complete sales network with manufacturers sales representatives or distributors who will sell your products to your target clients quickly and efficiently.
What Our Customers Say
Ardent has not only successfully connected us with the right principals, they connect us with principals that have goals and ambitions that align with our company Goals. You cannot go wrong with the Ardent team!
Chris Semonelli, President - CTS Global incorporated
Ardent not only gave us a national presence but found the right matches for us with rep groups. We would not be where we are today without Ardent helping to establish our national network of manufacturer reps.
Ben Guillot, Operations Manager - Paragon Diamond Tools
After trying to find technical sales reps on our own, without success, we turned to Ardent. We are now closing on new business opportunities that fit our capabilities perfectly.
Mark Fiorina, Technical Director - International Plastics
Ardent has some motivational quotes to inspire you!
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time -Thomas Edison
You’re not obligated to win. You’re obligated to keep trying to do the best you can every day. –Marian Wright Edelman
Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later. -Og Mandino
- Q: What is a manufacturers rep?
- A: A Manufacturer’s Rep plays a key role in the sales process for a manufacturer. They are in most cases and independent entity who promotes and sells a manufacturers products or services into their existing or new customer base. They typically operate in a geographical territory, they can range from a 1 person company up to over 100 sales representatives in a sales team. They will also represent several compatible lines at the same time.
- Q: How to find manufacturers reps?
- A: Finding the right manufactures rep can be a daunting task for any company. Ardent have developed a process that can source and implement the right reps any manufacturer is looking for. We have an extensive database of top representatives covering a full range of industries and capabilities.
- Q: How to build a sales network?
- A: At Ardent we have developed a process for building the right sales network for any manufacturer, service provider or product provider. We do this by learning all about a manufacturer, searching our database using the specified criteria, identifying the right representatives, interviewing them, set up introductory meetings, having a secure agreement put in place between both parties then monitoring the progress of the network.
Ardent recommends these organizations, their content, and material for information about the manufacturers representative and professional sales representative industry:
Ardent proudly builds sales networks for clients in the following states in The United States of America:
Alabama, AL – Alaska, AK – Arizona, AZ – Arkansas, AR – California, CA – Colorado, CO – Connecticut, CT – Delaware, DE – Florida, FL – Georgia, GA – Hawaii, HI – Idaho, ID – Illinois, IL – Indiana, IN – Iowa, IA – Kansas, KS – Kentucky, KY – Louisiana, LA – Maine, ME – Maryland, MD – Massachusetts, MA – Michigan, MI – Minnesota, MN – Mississippi, MS – Missouri, MO – Montana, MT – Nebraska, NE – Nevada, NV – New Hampshire, NH – New Jersey, NJ – New Mexico, NM – New York, NY – North Carolina, NC – North Dakota, ND – Ohio, OH – Oklahoma, OK – Oregon, OR – Pennsylvania, PA – Rhode Island, RI – South Carolina, SC – South Dakota, SD – Tennessee, TN – Texas, TX – Utah, UT – Vermont, VT – Virginia, VA – Washington, WA – West Virginia, WV – Wisconsin, WI – Wyoming, WY
From Blog Posts
We Perfected the Sales Network Building Process
The Ardent team has spent many years perfecting the...
Fun Facts of Louisiana
- Capital: Baton Rouge
- Year Founded: 1812
- Major Cities: New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Shreveport, Metairie, Lafayette, Lake Charles
- Borders: Mississippi, Arkansas, Texas, Gulf of Mexico
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP) Millions USD: $243,264
- Population: 4,468,976
- Land Area (Sq Miles): 48,523
- High Point (Feet): 535
- Other Facts: “Key Industries: Agriculture including cotton, soybeans, cattle, sugarcane, dairy products, and seafood, Tourism, oil and petroleum mining, food processing, paper products, coal mining, shipping, and chemicals; How Louisiana got its name: Louisiana was named after Louis XIV, the King of France. Louisiana State Symbols: State Nickname: Pelican State; State Slogan: Fall in love with Louisiana all over again ; Come as you are. Leave Different.; Sportsman’s Paradise (on its license plate); State Motto: Union, justice, and confidence; State flower: Magnolia; State Bird: Eastern Brown Pelican; State Fish: White Perch, sac-au-lait (freshwater), Spotted sea trout (saltwater); State Tree: Baldcypress; State Mammal: Black bear, Catahoula Leopard Dog; State Foods: Milk, Strawberries, Sweet Potato, Natchitoches Meat Pie, Mayhaw Jelly; Becoming a State: Date Admitted: Thursday, April 30, 1812; Number Admitted: 18; Prior Name: Orleans Territory; Postal Abbreviation: LA. The Geography of Louisiana: Total Size: 43,562 sq. miles (source: 2003 Census); Geographical Low Point: New Orleans at -8 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Orleans (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Geographical High Point: Driskill Mtn. at 535 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Bienville (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Central Point: Located in Avoyelles County approx. 3 miles southeast of Marksville (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Counties: 64 Parishes (source: National Association of Counties); Bodies of Water: Gulf of Mexico, Atchafalaya Bay, Mississippi River, Red River, Ouachita River, Lake Pontchartrain, Lake Maurepas, Grand Lake, White Lake, Calcasieu Lake. Famous People: Louis Armstrong – Trumpet player; P.T. Beauregard – Confederate general during the Civil War; Terry Bradshaw – Professional football player; Truman Capote – Author; Ellen Degeneres – Comedian and talk show host; Mahalia Jackson – Singer and civil rights activist; Randy Jackson – Music producer and American Idol judge; Karl Malone – Professional basketball player; Lil Wayne – Rapper; Peyton Manning – Professional football player; Tim McGraw – Country music singer; Tyler Perry – Actor and filmmaker; Britney Spears – Singer; Reese Witherspoon – Actress; Andrew Young Jr. – Civil rights activist and politician; More Fun Facts: Louisiana is named after King Louis XIV.; The Lake Pontchartrain Causeway is 24 miles long, making it the longest bridge over water in the world.; Gueydan, Louisiana is called the ‘Duck Capital of America’. It MUST be a cool place! New Orleans is known as the Jazz Capital of the world.; Louisiana was part of the Louisiana Territory that the US bought from France in 1803 for $15 million.; The pelican almost became extinct in the ‘Pelican State’ due to pollution. It is back now due to conservation efforts.; The official state insect is the honey bee.; In New Orleans, fire engines must stop at a red light even in the case of emergency.; Louisiana doesn’t have Counties like all other US states. It has parishes instead.; The New Orleans Saints were one of the worst NFL football teams since they were franchised in 1967. This changed in 2009 when they won the Super Bowl. Professional Sports Teams: New Orleans Pelicans – NBA (basketball); New Orleans Saints – NFL (football).” Citation: Nelson, Ken. “United States Geography for Kids: Louisiana .” Ducksters, Technological Solutions, Inc. (TSI), https://www.ducksters.com/geography/state.php?State=Louisiana
- Page ID: Louisiana_United_States_18
- Set ID: United_States_State
- Ardentgo: ARDG1_1000001