Ardent builds sales networks for manufacturers, service providers, and retail companies in Arizona, AZ:
Are you a manufacturing company looking for independent sales reps or distributors in Arizona?
We have spent many years developing the largest sales representative, manufacturers rep, and distributor database in North America. We build sales networks by aligning manufacturers with the right sales agencies, rep companies, sales rep firms, manufacturers representative companies, rep firms, sales rep agencies, distributors, and independent sales reps. The challenge manufacturers face is that their core competency is manufacturing, not building and managing a sales force.
Manufacturing companies often attempt to use manufacturers rep software or sales rep locators to attempt to develop their manufacturers rep network. Our independent sales rep database is the most comprehensive in North America. One call to Ardent and we plug you in instantly and can immediately introduce you to the correct manufacturer rep companies, agencies, and groups to exceed your sales goals and expectations.
If you are a manufacturer in Arizona, AZ looking for sales reps or asking any of the following, call Ardent today:
- Manufacturers reps needed
- Find manufacturers representatives
- Finding independent sales reps
- Manufacturers needing reps
- Independent sales reps needed
- Independent reps wanted
- Find sales reps
- Hire independent sales rep
- Find manufacturer sales reps
- Manufacturers looking for representatives
- Manufacturers looking for independent sales reps
- Manufacturers seeking representatives
- Companies looking for manufacturers reps
- Manufacturer looking for representatives
- Manufacturers seeking reps
- Find manufacturer rep
- Seeking manufacturers’ reps
- Companies looking for sales representatives
- Independent sales rep wanted
- Looking for manufacturers reps
- Find a manufacturer rep
- Manufacturers representatives wanted
- Manufacturers reps wanted
Ardent Matches Your Manufacturing Company with the Best Sales Reps or Distributors to Sell Your Products in Arizona:
Ardent can help you find the best sales reps or distributors for your products in Arizona:
We make sure to line up our manufacturers with the correct manufacturers rep who has experience selling to your industry. Call Ardent today to have a conversation about how we can develop and manage your complete sales network. Our clients often find us if they are looking for a sales distributor, manufacturer distributor, manufacturer distributor retailer, or are seeking to hire a sales consultant or to build their sales force in Arizona by searching:
- Mfg rep
- Manufacturing representatives
- Manufacturers sales agents
- Manufacturers reps
- Manufacturers sales reps
- Manufacturer sales representative
- Manufacturing rep
- Independent manufacturers representatives
- Independent manufacturer sales rep
- Independent reps
- Independent sales representative
- Manufacturers representative
- Manufacturers agent
- International manufacturers representatives
- Independent sales representatives
- Independent manufacturers rep
- Manufacturer sales rep
- Retail merchandising representative
- Manufacturers sales rep
- Distributor reps
- Manufacturer agents
- Manufacturing sales rep
- Network reps
- Company reps
- Factory representative
- Distributor sales representative
- Pro sales reps
- Professional manufacturer’s sales representation
- Professional manufacturer sales representative
- Sales reps for hire
- Product representatives
- Prime manufacturers representative
Are you a manufacturing company looking for independent sales reps or distributors in Arizona?
Before you think of signing a manufacturers rep or distributor contract, call Ardent to build your complete sales network with manufacturers sales representatives or distributors who will sell your products to your target clients quickly and efficiently.
What Our Customers Say
Ardent has not only successfully connected us with the right principals, they connect us with principals that have goals and ambitions that align with our company Goals. You cannot go wrong with the Ardent team!
Chris Semonelli, President - CTS Global incorporated
Ardent not only gave us a national presence but found the right matches for us with rep groups. We would not be where we are today without Ardent helping to establish our national network of manufacturer reps.
Ben Guillot, Operations Manager - Paragon Diamond Tools
After trying to find technical sales reps on our own, without success, we turned to Ardent. We are now closing on new business opportunities that fit our capabilities perfectly.
Mark Fiorina, Technical Director - International Plastics
Ardent has some motivational quotes to inspire you!
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time -Thomas Edison
You’re not obligated to win. You’re obligated to keep trying to do the best you can every day. –Marian Wright Edelman
Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later. -Og Mandino
- Q: What is a manufacturers rep?
- A: A Manufacturer’s Rep plays a key role in the sales process for a manufacturer. They are in most cases and independent entity who promotes and sells a manufacturers products or services into their existing or new customer base. They typically operate in a geographical territory, they can range from a 1 person company up to over 100 sales representatives in a sales team. They will also represent several compatible lines at the same time.
- Q: How to find manufacturers reps?
- A: Finding the right manufactures rep can be a daunting task for any company. Ardent have developed a process that can source and implement the right reps any manufacturer is looking for. We have an extensive database of top representatives covering a full range of industries and capabilities.
- Q: How to build a sales network?
- A: At Ardent we have developed a process for building the right sales network for any manufacturer, service provider or product provider. We do this by learning all about a manufacturer, searching our database using the specified criteria, identifying the right representatives, interviewing them, set up introductory meetings, having a secure agreement put in place between both parties then monitoring the progress of the network.
Ardent recommends these organizations, their content, and material for information about the manufacturers representative and professional sales representative industry:
Ardent proudly builds sales networks for clients in the following states in The United States of America:
Alabama, AL – Alaska, AK – Arizona, AZ – Arkansas, AR – California, CA – Colorado, CO – Connecticut, CT – Delaware, DE – Florida, FL – Georgia, GA – Hawaii, HI – Idaho, ID – Illinois, IL – Indiana, IN – Iowa, IA – Kansas, KS – Kentucky, KY – Louisiana, LA – Maine, ME – Maryland, MD – Massachusetts, MA – Michigan, MI – Minnesota, MN – Mississippi, MS – Missouri, MO – Montana, MT – Nebraska, NE – Nevada, NV – New Hampshire, NH – New Jersey, NJ – New Mexico, NM – New York, NY – North Carolina, NC – North Dakota, ND – Ohio, OH – Oklahoma, OK – Oregon, OR – Pennsylvania, PA – Rhode Island, RI – South Carolina, SC – South Dakota, SD – Tennessee, TN – Texas, TX – Utah, UT – Vermont, VT – Virginia, VA – Washington, WA – West Virginia, WV – Wisconsin, WI – Wyoming, WY
From Blog Posts
Fun Facts of Arizona
- Capital: Phoenix
- Year Founded: 1912
- Major Cities: Phoenix, Tucson, Mesa, Chandler, Glendale, Scottsdale, Gilbert
- Borders: California, Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah, Mexico
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP) Millions USD: $266,891
- Population: 5,130,632
- Land Area (Sq Miles): 113,909
- High Point (Feet): 12,633
- Other Facts: “Key Industries: Copper mining, cotton, manufacturing, electronics, cattle, and tourism; How Arizona got its name: Historians are not sure exactly where the name for Arizona originated. Most think that it came from a Native American word meaning little spring. Some other names were considered for the territory including Montezuma and Arizuma. Arizona State Symbols: State Nickname: Grand Canyon State; State Slogan: The Grand Canyon State; also on its license plate; State Motto: Ditat Deus (God enriches); State flower: Saguaro Cactus blossom; State Bird: Cactus Wren; State Fish: Apache trout; State Tree: Palo Verde; State Mammal: Ringtail; State Foods: Prickly-pear cactus; Becoming a State: Date Admitted: Wednesday, February 14, 1912; Number Admitted: 48; Prior Name: Arizona Territory; Postal Abbreviation: AZ; The Geography of Arizona: Total Size: 113,635 sq. Miles (source: 2003 Census); Geographical Low Point: Colorado River at 70 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Yuma (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Geographical High Point: Humphreys Peak at 12,633 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Coconino (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Central Point: Located in Yavapai County approx. Fifty-five miles east-southeast of Prescott (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Counties: 15 (source: National Association of Counties); Bodies of Water: Major Bodies of Water include the Colorado River, Gila River, Lake Mead, Lake Havasu, and Lake Powell. Famous People: Cesar Chavez – Civil rights leader; Ted Danson – Actor from the TV show Cheers; Geronimo – Leader of the Apache people; Zane Grey – Author of western novels; David Henrie – Actor from Wizards of Waverly Place; Reggie Jackson – Professional baseball player; Joe Jonas – Singer and actor; Phil Mickelson – Professional golfer; Stevie Nicks – Rock singer and musician; Sandra Day O’Connor – First female justice of the United States Supreme Court; Danica Patric – Professional race car driver; Pat Tillman – NFL player who died fighting in the Afghanistan War; More Fun Facts: Arizona is home to the Gila Monster, the only poisonous lizard in the United States.; Arizona’s geography varies from hot deserts to high snowy mountains.; Arizona was once part of Mexico.; The famous Gunfight at the O.K. Corral took place in Tombstone, Arizona.; Stones from the London Bridge in England were shipped to Lake Havasu City, where the bridge was reconstructed in 1971.; The Grand Canyon National Park is in Arizona.; This state has eleven species of rattlesnakes.; The official neckwear is the bola tie.; Yuma is one of the sunniest cities in the world. It is sunny there around 90% of the time.; Professional Sports Teams: Arizona Cardinals – NFL (Football); Arizona Diamondbacks – MLB (Baseball); Phoenix Coyotes – NHL (Hockey); Phoenix Suns – NBA (Basketball); Phoenix Mercury – WNBA (Basketball).” Citation: Nelson, Ken. “United States Geography for Kids: Arizona .” Ducksters, Technological Solutions, Inc. (TSI), https://www.ducksters.com/geography/state.php?State=Arizona
- Page ID: Arizona_United_States_3
- Set ID: United_States_State
- Ardentgo: ARDG1_1000001